[DE]Megan

The Jovian Concord: Update 25.2.0

2 minutes ago, --TA--Weeaboo_Slayer said:

@[DE]Megan the mod [Gladiator Rush] isn't showing for Iron Staff on PC for me, when i search for it in other weapons it appears

they dont want you stacking set bonuses but also removed the option to have it at all
10/10 would mess with things that do not have a valid reason to change resulting in breaking more than you intended to fix(see: loot abilities) again

• Like 1

hace 6 minutos, Fast_Pickle dijo:

sarcasm noted

that's with primed continuity and no gimping your frame with narrow minded and fleeting.
38 seconds to be "tanky"   
even though, you know
armor stops scaling and only damage reduction works because all of the things you fight deal thousands to your tiny pathetic health bar

that's why they shouldn't touch defy, or make the new armor buff permanently, like Rhino or Nezha or Inaros, what the f*ck was they thinking??
Oh well... I'm with you, I pass this update and the whole game for a long time, my only hope is they dont f*ck up the railjack

• Like 1

Just now, theANIMALtm said:

that's why they shouldn't touch defy, or make the new armor buff permanently, like Rhino or Nezha or Inaros, what the f*ck was they thinking??
Oh well... I'm with you, I pass this update and the whole game for a long time, my only hope is they dont f*ck up the railjack

if you think this is bad... Atlas has to constantly play a secondary game called "how long will it last".. his wall is the most useless thing in the entire game, his 4 is a gimmick that cant even hold proper aggro with augment..

my bad.. forgot today is wukong day

• Like 2

Not sure why you think that kind of attitude is at all constructive or useful but oh well.

Anyway, adding to the broken Titania Diwata ability since the update! It does nothing if tapping melee while looking straight or above horizon, and attempts to ground-slam if looking down, but bugs out and almost shoves Titania through the world 😄

• Upvote 2

hace 3 minutos, GABRIEL0296 dijo:

if you think this is bad... Atlas has to constantly play a secondary game called "how long will it last".. his wall is the most useless thing in the entire game, his 4 is a gimmick that cant even hold proper aggro with augment..

my bad.. forgot today is wukong day

Nah... It's ok bud.... My poor atlas not even with the deluxes skin was saved 😞

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

• Fixed ability to gain Set Mod bonus by using multiple copies of the same Mod if you have a Sentinel or Moa. 

BOOOOOOOOOO! 👎👎👎👎

Whats next? No stacking arcanes? No stacking crit buffs? Vigor not working with vitality???? 

Ugh. 

Nofunallowedframe

Looking forward to melee 3.0 combo mechanic preview with munkiboi tho. 

Thanks!

• Applause 2

OK!But where is the delux skin that was suposed to come with this rework?

2 hours ago, DeMonkey said:

I was about to go to bed...

Not anymore.

I could have sworn you would be first to comment.

2 hours ago, Voltage said:

Thank you for the update.

Here is to hoping Vauban gets the same attention Wukong got here in these changes.

Given Plague Star and the Exploiter Orb boss attempts can be restarted within their respective tiles without going into the gate/elevator, can we get this ability for Eidolons and the Profit Taker? Running back to Eudico for each Profit Taker run and spamming clicks to skip the dialogue to then go back into Orb Vallis is clunky compared to how Plague Star has a tent in Plains of Eidolon. Running in and out of Cetus for Night cycle Eidolon hunts is also suffering from that chunkiness. Those kinds of changes would also help out players who wish to be efficient at these fights but do not own solid state hard-drives.

lol

I like how this is the first natural response to a frame being reworked ... " Yeah, nice to meet you ... where's Vauban?"

... but still, i agree. 

1 minute ago, Danjal777 said:

I could have sworn you would be first to comment.

Pfft. I have a life, I can't sit here spamming F5 all day. :wink:

• Haha 1

So Wukong's new passive triggers before Quick Thinking does, meaning you use up your 3 new revives before Quick Thinking even has a chance to drain any energy, not very good.

• Upvote 1

The new augment mod has a translated name of "Celestial Twin" differ from what it is of the 1st ability in Chinese.

Just tested the new combos on Wukong's Staff (4)

If you are going to add this combo system to all the weapons in the game melee is going to be awesome ❤️

Should release Wukong's deluxe skin with this remake. His original looks is... unplayable. lol

3 hours ago, Voltage said:

Thank you for the update.

Here is to hoping Vauban gets the same attention Wukong got here in these changes.

Given Plague Star and the Exploiter Orb boss attempts can be restarted within their respective tiles without going into the gate/elevator, can we get this ability for Eidolons and the Profit Taker? Running back to Eudico for each Profit Taker run and spamming clicks to skip the dialogue to then go back into Orb Vallis is clunky compared to how Plague Star has a tent in Plains of Eidolon. Running in and out of Cetus for Night cycle Eidolon hunts is also suffering from that chunkiness. Those kinds of changes would also help out players who wish to be efficient at these fights but do not own solid state hard-drives.

Yes please!!!

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Voltage said:

This. Why are these quests designed mechanically so different in these cases? Why not make it streamlined? Its already hard enough to find people doing these quests as it is.

Edited by Avss

so you need adaption, but adaptation makes his 3 armor buff very weak. on top of needing to "check" your buff constantly cuz once you lose it you die. also recasting it resets your bonus so you could have max buff cast 3 to do some dps lose max armor buff for who knows what 

wukongs defy is bugged at lvl 2 i got 5.8 sec duration at lvl 3 it became 2.8 with no change in mods