Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Jovian Concord: Update 25.2.0

[DE]Megan

2 minutes ago, --TA--Weeaboo_Slayer said:

@[DE]Megan the mod [Gladiator Rush] isn't showing for Iron Staff on PC for me, when i search for it in other weapons it appears

they dont want you stacking set bonuses but also removed the option to have it at all
10/10 would mess with things that do not have a valid reason to change resulting in breaking more than you intended to fix(see: loot abilities) again

hace 6 minutos, Fast_Pickle dijo:

sarcasm noted

that's with primed continuity and no gimping your frame with narrow minded and fleeting.
38 seconds to be "tanky"   
even though, you know
armor stops scaling and only damage reduction works because all of the things you fight deal thousands to your tiny pathetic health bar

that's why they shouldn't touch defy, or make the new armor buff permanently, like Rhino or Nezha or Inaros, what the f*ck was they thinking??
Oh well... I'm with you, I pass this update and the whole game for a long time, my only hope is they dont f*ck up the railjack

Just now, theANIMALtm said:

that's why they shouldn't touch defy, or make the new armor buff permanently, like Rhino or Nezha or Inaros, what the f*ck was they thinking??
Oh well... I'm with you, I pass this update and the whole game for a long time, my only hope is they dont f*ck up the railjack

if you think this is bad... Atlas has to constantly play a secondary game called "how long will it last".. his wall is the most useless thing in the entire game, his 4 is a gimmick that cant even hold proper aggro with augment..

my bad.. forgot today is wukong day

Not sure why you think that kind of attitude is at all constructive or useful but oh well.

Anyway, adding to the broken Titania Diwata ability since the update! It does nothing if tapping melee while looking straight or above horizon, and attempts to ground-slam if looking down, but bugs out and almost shoves Titania through the world 😄

hace 3 minutos, GABRIEL0296 dijo:

if you think this is bad... Atlas has to constantly play a secondary game called "how long will it last".. his wall is the most useless thing in the entire game, his 4 is a gimmick that cant even hold proper aggro with augment..

my bad.. forgot today is wukong day

Nah... It's ok bud.... My poor atlas not even with the deluxes skin was saved 😞

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

• Fixed ability to gain Set Mod bonus by using multiple copies of the same Mod if you have a Sentinel or Moa. 

BOOOOOOOOOO! 👎👎👎👎

Whats next? No stacking arcanes? No stacking crit buffs? Vigor not working with vitality???? 

Ugh. 

Nofunallowedframe

Looking forward to melee 3.0 combo mechanic preview with munkiboi tho. 

Thanks!

2 hours ago, Voltage said:

Thank you for the update.

Here is to hoping Vauban gets the same attention Wukong got here in these changes.

Given Plague Star and the Exploiter Orb boss attempts can be restarted within their respective tiles without going into the gate/elevator, can we get this ability for Eidolons and the Profit Taker? Running back to Eudico for each Profit Taker run and spamming clicks to skip the dialogue to then go back into Orb Vallis is clunky compared to how Plague Star has a tent in Plains of Eidolon. Running in and out of Cetus for Night cycle Eidolon hunts is also suffering from that chunkiness. Those kinds of changes would also help out players who wish to be efficient at these fights but do not own solid state hard-drives.

lol

I like how this is the first natural response to a frame being reworked ... " Yeah, nice to meet you ... where's Vauban?"

... but still, i agree. 

3 hours ago, Voltage said:

Thank you for the update.

Here is to hoping Vauban gets the same attention Wukong got here in these changes.

Given Plague Star and the Exploiter Orb boss attempts can be restarted within their respective tiles without going into the gate/elevator, can we get this ability for Eidolons and the Profit Taker? Running back to Eudico for each Profit Taker run and spamming clicks to skip the dialogue to then go back into Orb Vallis is clunky compared to how Plague Star has a tent in Plains of Eidolon. Running in and out of Cetus for Night cycle Eidolon hunts is also suffering from that chunkiness. Those kinds of changes would also help out players who wish to be efficient at these fights but do not own solid state hard-drives.

Yes please!!!

3 hours ago, Voltage said:

This. Why are these quests designed mechanically so different in these cases? Why not make it streamlined? Its already hard enough to find people doing these quests as it is.

so you need adaption, but adaptation makes his 3 armor buff very weak. on top of needing to "check" your buff constantly cuz once you lose it you die. also recasting it resets your bonus so you could have max buff cast 3 to do some dps lose max armor buff for who knows what 

i want the option to have my manual block re-enabled it is not viable to run around with a melee like this and use block when it shares the same key as aim just intrupting my melee so as of now no block combos till then also standing still isnt my forta so thats bit odd  id prefer a hold or pause any day to that lest id use it so thats not gonna work much other then that not bad  as for wukong

1 good ability no real changes i can think of 

2 not bad but a lasting stun would be nice lake 3 sec from last contact  oh and why do i have to move to heal bug??

3 may be bug but i found all the dps say 2.5k going back out  for 2.5 like the multiplier is jacked or its shared even then the numbers dont match lest from what i seen  now as for the armor buff i like the duration thats what we need on atlas to make his armor useful only fix needed here is the resetting of the armor gained you caped it at 1.5 k so let us stack it up otherwise your going to leave us with a less then useful armor buff like the super fast disengration of atlas armor buff piz change that take the positive form both and will be good

4 aside from the melee changes mentioned above i feel this is  ok 

total forma 5    frame 2 staff 3 total forma needed to reach this build form where i was 1 on staff for now its built well enouth lest for me 

build is as fallowed  steel charge power drift primed continuity augur message constitution intensify vitality fleeting expertise 4/5 primed flow streamline

now the staff is a status god now so its build is primed pressure point condition overload healing return all 4 duel stat mods (last slot is youres i use spoiled strike but i dont like speed so you do you] and thats all folks for now

Archived