Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No Prestige for Nightwave Intermission

Ady88

Yeah, this was already announced with the Intermission itself. Makes sense. It's supposed to be a stopgap between seasons, not a full season itself.

Still taking my sweet old time with it myself. In 9 hours time I will complete the 3 Sorties one, which will also simultaneously complete the 3 Spy missions one, which may or may not be enough to hit rank 15 - I haven't bothered to check. I may have to complete the Rare Mods one as well, which is currently at 6 to go. Meh. I'll leave it till Sunday, then run Index if I have to.

Edited by KnossosTNC
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Zelmen said:

You can't stop me from doing sorties... Or killing things... guess the tasks lineup. 

This is pretty much how I view all of Nightwave.  The challenges generally just unlock during my normal play.  Occasionally making a slight load out change for a few.  

• Like 1

I don't understand why DE has decided to do this.

If they think that we'll get too many Nora creds, they could have just lowered the amount you get for each prestige rank.

Now it's just like Nightwave wasn't active at all for me, except for upcoming tasks that'll show up on my UI that will not reward me at all when I complete them.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Silverback73 said:

So when does the next event officially start?

likely not until after TennoCon: it's all systems go on that front now. we will likely get a taste of Nightwave Season 2 along with footage of Empyrean/Railjack and The New War; plus whatever other secret stuff DE's been working on, like weapons etc.

lBBcGD0.jpg

Like the title says you do not gain extra nora credit, despite it being a temporary resource thats just going to reset when nightwave starts again, when you are maxed out at rank 15.
After spending the credits that i have gain over the month expecting there to be extra ranks after 15 giving pure credits I can no longer get the alt helmet for wisp.

7ovtW9t.png

And who knows when the helmet will be back in rotation AFTER the intermission is over since i can no longer gain any credits.

8 minutes ago, Sajochi said:

It was stated on the intermission thread. It was known for a while. Seriously, do people bother to read anything?

i want to joke you expect people to read things on the forums when its not X is Y we need/want Z threads and unless the info is ingame people wont read 

we were given up to a 10 day notice for wolf credits are temporary from the forums and you probably saw the fire storm of we weren't told things threads 

It's literally at the bottom of the announcement

On 2019-06-12 at 3:03 PM, [DE]Megan said:

FAQ:

On 2019-06-12 at 3:09 PM, Zahnny said:

Ah, so up until Tennocon. Nice. Do we get 15 creds when we perstiege like last time?

Very good question!

There is no Prestige past Rank 15 in Intermission. Intermission is short, sweet, and simply an interim gap.

Series 2 will have Rank Prestige back.

7 hours ago, nslay said:

It's a 7 week intermission I thought? That nav console shows Nightwave week 2 / 7 if I remember right?

Night wave intermission is until july 5th 

tennocon is july 6th 

its meant to be short and sweet for something to do in the down time