Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why in the absolute #*!% is Nightwave punishing you for playing the game?

ExplosiveBolts

IDK why people want to socketed Ayatan when they got it. Except when they really needed Endo, I don't really see anything good coming from socketing them.

I do have about 30-ish unsocketed Asana lying around and those nightwave mission do remind me that I do have those in my inventory. Since I don't really use that much Endo. Well, I do have about 10 unrank Primed mod... But since I don't really use them, I don't ranking them up. It's take too much Endo and credit for unused mod.

• Like 5

Run the first exterminate on earth with a catabomb limbo (e.g. max range + max efficiency)..you will have 3 sculptures in an hour or less.    Second....if you have played this game for even a few months you know this "challenge" will occur....so.   Also....the idea of a major overhaul is hyperbole at best and a good way (Besides not posting in feedback) to have your post ignored.  

Edited by Chappie1975

Oh come on guys. This has to be low quality bait. Here I'll show you:

1 hour ago, ExplosiveBolts said:

A few days ago I completed all my ayatan sculptures, like 5 or 6 of them. Now I get a recovered mission to complete 3 ayatan sculptures.

Emphasis added. See? 

This isn't a new challenge that someone didn't know about. It's one that they supposedly would have known they didn't do in the past. 

We've been getting a lot of this sort of thing recently, haven't we? 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ExplosiveBolts said:

A few days ago I completed all my ayatan sculptures, like 5 or 6 of them. Now I get a recovered mission to complete 3 ayatan sculptures. How in the #*!% is this okay or """fun""" for anyone? Nightwave missions need a MAJOR overhaul in season 3.

Okay but that's not punishing you for playing it.

It just means you're to quick 🙂

This is why we plan ahead my friend. spongebob squarepants deal with it GIF

1 hour ago, CandyManCriminal said:

worst case you can run arbitrations for mad sculptures 

i have around 50 unsocketed sculptures
I AM PREPARED lol

I think I have 100+ of the ones from sorties alone.  Like others, I don't really see the point in socketing them unless I actually need the endo at that moment.

Also I swear I've found at least one every day or two doing syndicate missions since I've been powerleveling Arbiters of Hexis and Cephalon Suda.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, ExplosiveBolts said:

A few days ago I completed all my ayatan sculptures, like 5 or 6 of them. Now I get a recovered mission to complete 3 ayatan sculptures. How in the #*!% is this okay or """fun""" for anyone? Nightwave missions need a MAJOR overhaul in season 3.

It knows. It knows! And it will make you suffer!

Be afraid and do not do stuff that's not currently a challenge... or... do whatever you want and don't give a #*!% about nightwave. And might I suggest option two...

Edited by DoTengri

vor 6 Stunden schrieb ExplosiveBolts:

...you know that you don't have to unlock every task?

i'm through the whole serie since 2 weeks.... it's enough time and tasks to easily get through... beside that you should really cool down...

Edited by (PS4)NewcastleDisease
typo

A single rare mod that someone is seeking can be enough for you to trade said mod for unfilled ayatan statues, you can use rivens aswell.

If trading is impossible for you, then just run regular missions, since each mission has a significant probability to have a statue in in, a good way to increase the efficiency on the long term is to do sindicate missions and locate medalions, those give ideas where statues are located, if you use this during gameplay in other misisons, certain white icons in the minimap will automatically state it's a statue because no crate can spawn there, the better you are at this, the more you can locate without doing backtrack in a mission, you merely glimpse to what's on the minimap and you repeat this in every room.

You can also destroy crates in mass and then collect the resources, anything you can't collect and it's a statue.

3 hours ago, Talinthis said:

Just get statues and stars from someone and give them back the filled statues. Problem solved.

I like that :thumbup:

Bit of trust involved though. You could maybe trade your filled for someone else's unfilled and stars and that wouldn't require the trust of trade back.

Edited by (PS4)drpunk-yo

Most people who've been playing for a bit have ayatan sculptures lying around, true, but I don't think that changes that it's bad design at the core to discourage natural gameplay and encourage hoarding/avoiding content until a specific challenge drops. I really dislike the forma challenge too, on principle, even though I currently have 23 forma saved up and one cooking.