October 2019 Riven Disposition Updates

I don't really understand why you keep nerfing the kitgun rivens when it's their base stats that are way out of balance. Nerf them all you want, they are still op, you just take out the fun of using rivens. 

• Like 10

Why did riven disposition change a roll on my Astilla Riven? I dont even see astilla on the list for change, and I had a crit chance, crit damage riven thats now a damage % and damage to corpus roll?

Fulmin roll changes too, not just nerf to % but actuall change, from status duration to status chance. Disposition actually changes the mod completely? How bout changing new rivens and keep old ones the same roll. Dont care about %, but changing the whole riven is just S#&$. 

Edited by ShadowlesPuppet

I'm curious how quick Fulmin was changed by a large .2, yet so many weapons such as Battacor remain at neutral since their release. Are these weapons just seen as in a good place at 1.00? I'm just fascinated how we have weapons like Akstiletto Prime still at low disposition and similar weapons well above that when they are arguably a better weapon.

Also, I understand Melee 3.0 has to happen before Disposition changes, but do we really need Damage 3.0 to look at Scoliac and other major outliers in both directions?

Edited by Voltage

Any consideration on compensating the players for the hundreds of hours wasted in riven/kuva farming (or plat spent) for a balancing problem that you developers caused in the first place?

Edited by DebrisFlow
  • Like 6