The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave: Intermission II

[DE]Helen

8 hours ago, SpicyDinosaur said:

I'm okay with old rewards so people can catch up. Sure creds instead of the reward for those who had it would be great, but not necessary. 

NW has been a reason to log in for me, and I enjoy it. 

The amount of whiny vitriol this is getting is hilarious, either way.

You know it’s not just getting no useful or duplicate rewards. It’s that there is no way to get rid of them and they are treated as a separate item no mater how many you have. So they clog up the select screen and it’s just going to keep getting worse if they do this every intermission. 

Really everything not quest related should be sellable and there should be an option to lock sellable items so they can’t be sold without removing the lock.  

5 hours ago, (PS4)dmljr said:

You know it’s not just getting no useful or duplicate rewards. It’s that there is no way to get rid of them and they are treated as a separate item no mater how many you have. So they clog up the select screen and it’s just going to keep getting worse if they do this every intermission. 

Really everything not quest related should be sellable and there should be an option to lock sellable items so they can’t be sold without removing the lock.  

yea that's an entirely different argument than a lot of people are making. I feel you there, but that's a minor annoyance.

On 2019-10-29 at 9:39 AM, Wiz3rd said:

Use Khora. The thing becomes a cakewalk, and you can do it solo.

This worked on low risk and I was able to do it today (300% duration, 100% range and pre-nerf catchmoon with a team that stuck around). 

On 2019-10-29 at 9:37 AM, Fogg said:

tl;dr ...the single point margin for error is razor thin...

Suggestion: Tenno need to outscore the enemy by a percent, ex 25%+, which would encourage an offensive team rather than encouraging a playing to act as a goalie?

On 2019-10-21 at 2:40 PM, Laveillon said:

I would like to know, what will happen if i receive duplicates. I don't need another Eidolon Ephemera, or gesture, or another armor set. Will there be a way to at least turn them indo Creds?

How about something of my choosing since I've already ground the max?

7 hours ago, Melanholic7 said:

so,still  no rewards for dupes. Cool attitude to people with such penalties. 

DE would have to care about their active player base. Seems like their only goal of late is holding on to the lazy casual players. Everything keeps becoming easier. Don't like grindy update wait 3 months, they'll make it easier.  

How about rewarding the faithful?

• 2 weeks later...

i pretty much understand feeling about having the same reward again why having double ephemera eidolon when you can have credit instead, but beside that i think nightwave are awesome, i love connecting and playing to get reward before nightwave at a certain point , i just connect watch if i have a double boost in reward daily and if not i'm leaving because beside farming prime warframe there not much to do for me anymore, but i was so happy when i know i could try to win the wolf set i dont have the first time because the first nightwave was very vague to me, not always knowing what to do, i just hope it last until i made to rank 30 only 3 weeks for me and i'm good , because you cant have much more than 4 rank by week , bonus standing missons like from the emissary nightwave could help achieve that much faster

My nightwave bounties are completely broken. I was doing all the bounties I could and then out of no where they all reset back to ones I have already done and now whenever I complete them I get 0 nightwave rep. None of my friends have this problem but it has made it so I cannot even progress anymore. was only a couple levels off arcane energize too 😞

I'm curious about the end date as well, I've said before a timer for the season, next to the weekly countdown, would be helpful. I try to pace myself so I don't get burnt out, but I don't want it to end suddenly before I hit max rank.

And while the option to convert to Nightwave credits would be nice, people really shouldn't complain about duplicates or repeating rewards in an INTERMISSION, that's the whole point is to give a second chance at rare items and something to keep you busy until next season. Wait until a numbered season gives nothing but reruns before making a fuss.

I do wish Intermissions were only 15 levels though, like the first one. Save the full-length grind for story series.

• 3 weeks later...

I really wish they would tell us when it ends. Or at least give us a months warning before it does. So those of us that are behind can double time it to the end.

Also this is probably me just not knowing how it works, but do you only get one daily challenge? I thought it was like 3 for some reason. Maybe the xmas booze has gotten to me

Archived