Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No groups for Railjack this week

Loveframe

1 hour ago, dEjAvU5566 said:

Once ppl max out intrinsic and have almost every mod, there is no incentive to play RJ anymore. It is not fun to play in the first place.

Cant wait to see what excuses they use for the total failure of RJ and Lich in the incoming dev stream.

What's the point of farming intrinsics, mods and items for a mode that you don't want to play in the first place, while complaining about how grindy it is???? What is with you people? If you don't like it, don't play it.

To the OP. I have been having fun with RJ, but I have been playing it mostly solo, maybe there are quite a few people like me who don't play RJ in pubs, or play in premades (so maybe try joining a premade?). Also, your region may have something to do with matchmaking (although I have no idea how it works on consoles).

vor 1 Stunde schrieb DrivaMain:

Recruit chat is full of people hosting railjack runs, you might want to look for one there.

That would require of you to communicate... with people.

But I get the notion of th OP. PUG outside Gian Point are sparse, and even there you might have to wait a min or five for someone to join.

All of us who went wild for RJ are done with loot but maybe a 90+ Vidar Reactor. You don't need exploits to be 4x10 by now and let's face it: R10 intrensics suck.

If all there's left, is a <1% chance item, you can't blame anyone taking a break.

If you want groups, use the LFG chat. Try to befriend others to regularly do railjack together.

One of three things :

The fun is over for many people and they are no longer hosting, 

They are hosting only dedicated squad runs for maximum efficiency so you don't get many public hosts ,

Matchmaking sucked since day one and you were just lucky before, now your luck has run out. 

I had exactly same problem last time i played, no one is joining and to add to that, i was also instantly dying.

I don't know, does anyone else has this problem or is it just me? I'm running Chroma with Hirudo, it normally can't die, i was doing survivals without oxygen with it some time ago (before melee rework), i can also solo hardest arena with this or similar build (don't remember), i can kill a group of 10-20 Greener, but 1) sometimes they outdps me or 2) some dude casually shows up from around a corner and i die. Is that a known bug or what? What am i missing?

I need to leave railjackc 6 times to kill 6 crewships, there are only 4 revives, i die 4 times and mission fails, so what's the point of playing railjack if after last patch you don't even get intrinsics if mission fails. I don't get it.

16 hours ago, Toppien said:

well, cuz everyone has everything the new isle of content has to offer and moved on back on selling rivens already.

and the ones left are playing the most meta nodes since all maps are the same

sorry to say it but now you will need to solo everything

16 hours ago, MouadSaqui said:

here we go, the waiting game has started... when is the next update ? 

15 hours ago, White_Matter said:

I mean once you do all the nodes, and proceed to the farming phase, you realize that you'll never get the ephemera, or enough titanium to craft one part after anohter, you simply stop playing RJ. That's what I did, and I believe 80-90% of the people also did the same. 

I wish I can up-vote you guys more 

• Like 1

yeah me and my usual crew have stop RJ until its fixed, everything nerfed and AW not fun anymore....shame as it really was great fun prior to the nerfs and we were playing it more than any other mode.. now its back to arbitration runs.  Hopefully DE announce something in regards to the "issues" that we as players would like address, as the 50 odd pages of feedback indicates..

16 hours ago, Toppien said:

well, cuz everyone has everything the new isle of content has to offer and moved on back on selling rivens already.

and the ones left are playing the most meta nodes since all maps are the same

sorry to say it but now you will need to solo everything

basicly this,

Every location is the same only the background is different also they expect us to grind it to insanity,thats why most ppl dont even bother with RJ at all,

also recent patches don't help either.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 32768 said:

I don't know, does anyone else has this problem or is it just me? I'm running Chroma with Hirudo, it normally can't die, i was doing survivals without oxygen with it some time ago (before melee rework), i can also solo hardest arena with this or similar build (don't remember), i can kill a group of 10-20 Greener, but 1) sometimes they outdps me or 2) some dude casually shows up from around a corner and i die. Is that a known bug or what? What am i missing?

One thing you can do to survive the ground units is to use the focus tree Unairu and have Void spine maxed out. It reduces incoming damage by a lot because they will quickly stagger themselves by shooting you. I run atlas Prime for these missions with void spine and that brief stun is normally enough for me to do something to the ground units before they start shooting again. 

Also, you want to use a weapon that can quickly obliterate the grounds units. Hirudo just doesn't have the damage or dps to matter all that much to those bullet sponges.

• Like 1

that Error you get when you click on a node is bogus - just leave the Error there and you'll find a Squad. the game stops searching for Sessions when you dismiss the Error so you just have to leave it there.
there's sufficient Players out there, it's just that the UI is broken, again.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Mr.Fluffins said:

What's the point of farming intrinsics, mods and items for a mode that you don't want to play in the first place, while complaining about how grindy it is???? What is with you people? If you don't like it, don't play it.

Sure thing, but first DE needs to stop locking mastery points, weapons and quests behind it as well. Then, people won't be forced to play it.

Until then, whether people like it not, they will have to deal with RJ.

4 hours ago, 32768 said:

I had exactly same problem last time i played, no one is joining and to add to that, i was also instantly dying.

I need to leave railjackc 6 times to kill 6 crewships, there are only 4 revives, i die 4 times and mission fails, so what's the point of playing railjack if after last patch you don't even get intrinsics if mission fails. I don't get it.

Hirudo isn't really that good, but ground units have busted stats. They deal massive amounts of damage and, IIRC, they have some damage reduction as well (removing their armor does nothing) or quite some HP.

Chroma needs to build up its defense and maintain it. It probably might not survive the first few hits.

Also, when you enter AW mode, all your skills and buffs are instantly turned off/removed. When you go back to ground mode, you'll need to recast those.

First thing you should do when entering AW mode with Crewships around is casting some protection skill.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Luciole77 said:

most of players is waiting for commander intrinsic to play solo because solo in warframe its a much better experience than in groups.

I doubt the command intrinsics could help us solo RJ missions. The RJ itself and its functionality were designed to co-op...

We still have to find other ways around, soloing with....... Archwings... in RJ mode... Pffft... But what else I could do to solo the missions efficiently when the RJ itself could not even destroy a fooking crewship properly... but the crewship could fooking destroy us...

Every 2-3 days I try a Railjack session. It is still too buggy. And btw did someone nerf the intrinsic progress? Feels so slow compared to early release.

But for 100PL/h I would alpha test railjack more often. :)

Edited by sorcer3r

More people will be playing once (ok, if) they remove / fix random capacity issue on reactors.  

It's just not worth investing in something that is completely different for everyone.  Get what you want, then wait for DE to fix seems to be what most people are doing.  

All the BPs and shedu parts are selling for reasonable prices now. 

So i officially got the last shedu part last night and it's being crafted.  Meaning that i will not be running veil missions anymore.

I will run Saturn and earth missions at times simply because i need avionics which only drop there. Outside of bugs.  It seems the rng of the mode is a major problem.  The mode isn't worth spamming at present.

On PS4 Asian servers it's almost empty from day1. I build a Railjack day1, played with it once or twice solo then hosted pug, game crashed almost all the time people joined. Tried to play regularly after joining pub, almost no open team to find. Last week I found 1 team I stick with for 1 hour half, they weren't super good but no problems to clear Saturn nodes. Still after the session I still don't have enough resources to build 1 of the stuffs I looted ! From there impossible to find a team on pub.

Railjack is a fiasco.

We're gonna need smaller ship interiors or smaller ships so we can solo...We're seven years in...Go ahead and place in PUGS..but, always build for solo..because that's where this game goes after tons of nerfs and reworks and eventually our power creep finally puts us in a place where we can...

Edited by (PS4)FriendSharkey