The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Predictions for the 2 upcoming kuva weapons

DarthIronclad

assuming that it remains Grineer-only, Stug should really get some kind of love, it's pitiful how bad it still is.

seems like Kuva Anku will be an option though, and that's fine by me, I've yet to try a Scythe since the melee changes. whatever we get, I'm sure it will be nice (or at least viable MR fodder lol)

A Kuva Sobek is the only thing that would get me to touch that mind-numbing slogfest of a game mode again, even with the proposed changes. Sobek Wraith's been in the game's code for a while now, and we've been asking for a Sobek variant for even longer. I wouldn't be surprised if they re-skin it. And like other people pointed out, Kuva weapons are all Grineer, so I don't get where people are getting this idea of a Kuva Anku from.

Of course it could always be something like a Stug or Buzlok, though I doubt they'd do that if they want anyone to actually go back to Lich hunting. Gotta incentivize it somehow.

Kuva Twin Hek and Kuva Halikar.

Jokes aside, I'm pretty certain at least one of them will be a melee, if not both, since we only have one of those so far (Shildeg). I also have a feeling it'll more likely be old weapons instead of completely new (Like Ayanga, shildeg and Chakkhurr). Personally I've been hoping for weapons like Kuva Ripkas, Kuva Jat Kittag (Unlikely since there is a hammer already) and Kuva Jat Kusar.

6 minutes ago, DarthIronclad said:

imageproxy.png

Kuva Anku is from here...

I wouldn't take that as 100% reliable data tho. It's a quick UI mock-up Pablo made, one that also 'leaks' railjack-fissure-syndicate missions in void, simply because it needed to showcase as much as possible. You can see stats such as crewships sabotaged (RJ) and medallions found (syndicate), and loot includes prime parts (fissure) and argon crystals (void) I wouldn't really trust too much in that UI, but who knows.

• Like 1

i anticipate a Melee and maybe a sniper or shotgun. 

for melee im thinking something faster than the Shildeg like Kesheg or Ack and Brunt. maybe even Atterax

Sniper would likely be Buzlok since Vulkar already has a wraith but never know

Shotgun id assume Sobek

if they go rifle it'd likely be something like the Harpak or Javlok.

pistol would likely go Stug or Quatz (id love a kuva twin-grakatas)

11 hours ago, DarthIronclad said:

So from the dev workshop post, is confirmed that we will get 2 new kuva weapons.

Wonder what will the 2 weapons be so lets predict it.

i predict two more weapons i refuse to waste time and forma into until they make it more meaningful and less grindy and forma heavy for no reason other than to waste our time and generate forma bundle sales.

5 hours ago, DarthIronclad said:

imageproxy.png

Kuva Anku is from here...

Looks like Sobek is the most popular for the most part....anyway Sobek is one of the highest demands when it comes to a wraith variant...

My guess is that it might be a placeholder for a kuva weapon ( a scythe in this case ) without regular counterpart , just like Kuva Shildeg , Kuva Chakkhurr or Kuva Ayanga.

Or Pablo is trolling us with this false leak.

Edited by Aeon94

Did they mention fixing the horrible lich system that is in place to make it you know, actually part of the game?  

So many good threads how to fix the garbage system but it remains completely isolated from the rest of the game with so many questionable aspects.  

Adding more weapons will not interest me enough to play these nodes.  Now if they took some of player suggestions and added new weapons, ok, maybe.  Time will tell.  

I think Warframe is better off without lich and kuva weapons in thier current state.  

6 minutes ago, Educated_Beast said:

Did they mention fixing the horrible lich system that is in place to make it you know, actually part of the game?  

So many good threads how to fix the garbage system but it remains completely isolated from the rest of the game with so many questionable aspects.  

Adding more weapons will not interest me enough to play these nodes.  Now if they took some of player suggestions and added new weapons, ok, maybe.  Time will tell.  

I think Warframe is better off without lich and kuva weapons in thier current state.  

This right here. It doesn't matter what they add. It matters how they fix it.

More forma fodder isn't enough of an incentive. 

Just now, IIDMOII said:

This right here. It doesn't matter what they add. It matters how they fix it.

More forma fodder isn't enough of an incentive. 

I really tried to like it, but it's just so isolated.  Why doesn't a hunter you know, actually hunt you?  Why doesn't he send thralls into your regular missions allowing murmor progression (this makes more since than a syndicate you sometimes do quests for sending death squads knowing full well, it's just an XP squad)?  

They lich should die (and reborn, like a lich), not you, RNG after RNG really blows, etc.

Tie the gamemode into the game.  I'd like there to be so many mini-bosses, almost every single match has something spawning if everyone is marked.  Why not, you can still extract anyway, or get the bonus stuff. 

I have 5 weapons that I have not bothered to farm.  I just cannot get myself to go through the same old missions again and again (often solo because lich missions are becoming a ghost town).  

Like I said, plenty excellent feedback out there with awesome improvements.  Adding more weapons is just a slap in the face to people who thought they were complete and don't want to touch it anymore.