Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Happy 6th Month Anniversary for NW Intermission II!

Tuxie

After the completion of week 26, Nightwave Intermission II is officially 6 months old! Let's all wish Nightwave Intermission II a happy Half-Birthday! Hopefully Season 3 is right around the corner, or maybe not.

Say something nice about NW Intermission II, have you reached Rank 90 yet? 😄

2p0c8a6uavt41.png?width=1024&auto=webp&s

• Like 17

I think DE dont have time and money to deliver NW each 3 months...

Better return alerts with old and new rewards.

Nobody care for this chapters...dont get me wrong...its uselles.

what warframe needs is exploration and surprises ...

Have you ever thought of an alert saying that there is a kuva thumper wandering in cetus that you can leave between 10k-15 kuva?

• Like 19

9 minutes ago, Tuxie said:

Say something nice about NW Intermission II,

"Of all the crap DE has put out in the past 7 years, you're nowhere near the biggest."

10 minutes ago, Tuxie said:

have you reached Rank 90 yet?

I'd be amazed if I'm at 15. I never really cared about NW and this intermission doesn't really have anything I care about.

• Like 7

14 minutes ago, Luciole77 said:

I think DE dont have time and money to deliver NW each 3 months...

After Sorties and Synthesis, that much was obvious. But until they come out and admit it, I'm happy to give them a few weeks of leeway because of Coronavirus

Doesn't this cause a problem for newer players having no way to get Nitain once they reach the cap?

DE needs to severely increase the drop rate from the sabotage caches and ghoul bounties in the meantime or those players will hit a wall unable to craft several things.

• Like 8

As an on off player throughout the year, I would hate for them to change it now.

I started playing actively at the start of March and now it is almost May. I usually only play for 2-3 weeks at a time and then leave for a month or two. But this time I really wanted the prizes at the end (Umbra forma, saturn 6 armor, arcane energize, and some other decent stuff). I've only just finally reached Rank 24...changing it now is the last thing I want them to do when I am finally so close. Not all of us have enough time to keep slamming these rewards after all.

• Like 1

Perhaps they could restart the intermission, so we at least have some slots, umbral forma, etc. to work towards, while waiting for Glassmaker. To accommodate those not finished with the current intermission, you could have a reset button appear, once you reach a certain rank.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Yrkul said:

One more project left by the wayside, once interest has waned. It's a pattern. DE ought to take an ADHD test by now.

2 hours ago, Talinthis said:

i said this when nightwave itself first launched. they were not going to be able to keep up with it. doubt i can find where i said that now, shoulda took a screenshot.

35 minutes ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

Another stranded content 

It's obviously going to happen, but I'm waiting until after Glassmaker drops and it lasts a good 9 months to join in the echo chamber

• Like 2