Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.0.8 + 29.0.8.1

[DE]Megan

24 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed the Arquebex having an unintended 9th Mod Slot. 

• Any Polarizations done to this now removed 9th Mod Slot have been transferred over to a free universal (blank) Mod Slot upon login of this Hotfix. In the very rare case of having Polarized the 9th Mod Slot to be universal (blank), the Forma is refunded.

Great... I don't get any refund for Forma on other slot while the capacity gained is now useless without the slot. 😒

1 minute ago, CerealPlayer said:

SLAP IN THE FACE!!!111!!ONE

Get over yourself. Next time, don't farm things for at least a month after release, if you're gonna be so childish about.

You're the childish one here. Telling me not to play the long awaited content for a month because DE can't get their droprates right? Please.

Boy, I'm gonna need a bigger ignore list.

How about the damn fixes and tweaks around Cambion Drift bounties? They still feel slow, unrewarding and overall bugged.

I hardly enjoyed them, just had to go through them to earn tokens, they all feel very weak compared to Plains and Vallis. Just awful and boring as well as hunting there.

9 minutes ago, CerealPlayer said:

SLAP IN THE FACE!!!111!!ONE

Get over yourself. Next time, don't farm things for at least a month after release, if you're gonna be so childish about.

Nah. You have a poor attitude. No one expects the grind to be reduced here. Some players dont have an issue with the grind. 

Remember the hema? They didnt reduce the grind because so many have earnes it. 

Take your condescending crud elsewhere. Just because you had little interest in farming isnt an excuse to demean others. 

DE: If you're going to add in a grind, respect the grinders. If you're going to reduce the grind, respect those that put forth the effort and do a lil something for em. 

Anyone else getting stuck with Transference after this?

I entered a fallen necramech in the field and wasn't able to get out of it, kept saying "Ability in use" when I tried to transfer out. Luckily a helpful infested came along and beat me up slowly.

When will we have affinity loss fixed on Necramechs, Mausolon and Arquebex? All the affinity you collected in the current mission is getting lost when your Warframe dies.
Also, when my Necramech is destroyed and I get blasted out, I am often left with the inability to shoot or open menu

• Fixed the Arquebex having an unintended 9th Mod Slot. 

• Any Polarizations done to this now removed 9th Mod Slot have been transferred over to a free universal (blank) Mod Slot upon login of this Hotfix. In the very rare case of having Polarized the 9th Mod Slot to be universal (blank), the Forma is refunded.

you make it sound, like we've won a prize or something.. my mech loosing 80k dmg is clearly a loss :(

at least all my polarized slots on it have been left untouched.. and my mech still has a REAL universal slot :D

30 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Removed Necramech Vitality, Refuel, Necramech Intensify, and Necramech Pressure Point from Necramech Drops and moved to Loid’s Necraloid Offerings for Standing. warframe.com/droptables has been updated!

Gonna add more? Maybe split the mod rate evenly amongst the rest seeing as we're not gonna want ridiculous copies of Fury and Redirection?

Thanks for the fixes! I saw a grammatical fix, so I figured I'd just mention that the Helminth says not to ask "from whence" subsumed abilities came. Whence actually means "from where," so you wouldn't add "from" to that sentence. It would be "Ask not whence they came" or "Ask not from where they came." Not a big deal, obviously. Just thought I'd mention it since you added a grammatical change to the hotfix this time.

2 minutes ago, o0Despair0o said:

You're the childish one here. Telling me not to play the long awaited content for a month because DE can't get their droprates right? Please.

Boy, I'm gonna need a bigger ignore list.

In a way you're both right;. DE should get their act together before releasing a major update. And you should realize that's never going to happen and avoid farming your brains out until it's fixed. Or at least recognize that you love the self abuse (because that's what it is if you keep it up after it's obvious to everyone that drop rates are broken) and stop whining about it.

So DE, how about a fix for my broken right bumper mapping? I have boost set to RB on my 360 pad, and ever since you launched the steel path I have to remap this control every single time I log in.

Also can you please stop forcing the ability menu on controller users? I have no room for it in my config and it stifles ability use. It was bad enough when you removed the double-tap down on the d-pad to access sub gear, but I can't even get out of a Necramech without using the keyboard because you didn't give me a cyclable transferrence button.

16 minutes ago, Tesseract7777 said:

They promised infested kitguns at least from father and we will probably see more offering spread between the rest over time as well.

Okay, but people are going to cherry-pick the best parts and the new gun barrels if any. After that, its back to nothing left to purchase.

vor 4 Minuten schrieb kulow:

Fixed the Arquebex having an unintended 9th Mod Slot. 

Seriously? Why? And why halve the damage it causes? Can we at least now walk around with our Arquebex? Or be invincible finally? Bad "Guard Mode" when you keep dying in it

37 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Vauban’s coattails missing the PBR treatment. He should match/blend much better now! As reported here!

Fixed Nidus’ infestation not applying color properly. As reported here!

Thank for these! :)

Still no fix for:

Thanks for your time as always 🙂

31 минуту назад, MarikBentusi сказал:

I appreciate the attempt at prettier eyes, but the reflections seem to be shining very, very strongly in the middle of the dark (picture taken in a dark corner of Loid's room)

VuKjXUL.png

Creepy, glad im using umbra eye cover...

Archived