Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Helminth: Railjack Resources + Bile Changes.

[DE]Rebecca

Tenno!

The Digestive period of the Helminth specimen has undergone some study, and we have some changes to announce:

Railjack Resources:

There will be a reduction in the batches of Railjack Resource Costs across the board required to yield Helminth Secretions. 

Additionally, anyone with Helminth installed and Railjack owned will receive an Inbox of Resources after the Hotfix goes live that includes the reduced costs. A perfect script is not possible, but a generous grab bag is! If you meet the criteria, you will receive the Resources via Inbox after the Hotfix date. 

Bile:

To give players more options for the Bile Secretion, we are adding the following components as feedable to Helminth to create Bile:

Antiserum Fragment x 900
Javlok Capacitor x 7
Nav Coordinates x 65*

Cheers, you can look forward to these changes with full details in an upcoming PC Hotfix and the next Cert update for consoles!

3 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

To give players more options for the Bile Secretion, we are adding the following components as feedable to Helminth to create Bile:

Antiserum Fragment x 900
Javlok Capacitor x 7
Nav Coordinates x 50

Imagine someone telling you you're having coordinates for dinner...

The changes sound good though ^.^

2 minutes ago, kyori said:

So Bile is still a bunch of unpopular resources... without reducing the amount of those unpopular resources already in Bile? 

The issue with Bile is more due to the lack of options IMO, especially if you don't run Railjack regularly.

The added options suggested in this dev workshop would help decently to solve the issue.

1 minute ago, kyori said:

So Bile is still a bunch of unpopular resources... without reducing the amount of those unpopular resources already in Bile? 

Bile takes 3x Railjack Resources. 

As stated in the original post:

Railjack Resources:

There will be a reduction in the batches of Railjack Resource Costs across the board required to yield Helminth Secretions. 

11 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Bile:

Antiserum Fragment x 900
Javlok Capacitor x 7
Nav Coordinates x 50

Finally some place for this worthless trash. Thanks!

Anyway, if you need some more ideas for Helminth Resources: 

Additions and changes are great. Thank you for considering the resources bags too!

Any plans to add Eidolon shards for Sentient resources? That's something that piles up without any use, very quickly.

Edit: Isn't Nav Coordinates a finite resource now that Deimos is a "linked" node? This addition will benefit longterm players who haven't sold all their navs yet, but NO ONE who plays after the Deimos update will be able to acquire them.

Perhaps more options from fish and mining? We have Free Roam plants included after all.

Edit 2: I was informed that Navs still drop, so disregard that part of my inquiries!

Nice to see these changes but please...

1. Change outline color of conservation target to emissive color like with mining. The color currently too close to the zone ambition theme and hard as anything to see. Even worse from a distance. Let us have control of what color is best to see!
    • (FIX LOKI'S STEALTH FOR SAME REASON!!!)
  2. Why are the new spears attracting enemies while in stealth (loki, ivara) while the flavor text says "Noiseless"! Let me fish in PEACE!

2 minutes ago, Zelmen said:
    •  
  • Why are the new spears attracting enemies while in stealth (loki, ivara) while the flavor text says "Noiseless"! Let me fish in PEACE!

I was having this issue in PoE with a PoE spear, too.  Seems like spears in general are doing this now?  Definitely pretty annoying.

Bile additions and railjack resource cost reductions are welcome, as is a bit of a goodie-bag to try to compensate a bit for those of us who have invested into the system already.  It's unfortunate that it seems you can't track exactly what each player has spent, but I'm glad you decided to give us something anyway.  Thanks for letting us know.

16 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Bile:

Antiserum Fragment x 900
Javlok Capacitor x 7
Nav Coordinates x 50

Is this a joke? Srsly, all of those are sellable for credits. There are people that this is not serving at all, for example, myself, I regularly clean my inventory out of sellable items because there is no use for them. Giving them use is all fine, but not in those numbers, just after you made nav coords sellable. This is not reasonable at all for me. Nor is the cost of cryotic.

Pls, there are a lot of other resources that do not share that specific characteristic that are not used in Helminth system at all.

9 minutes ago, kyori said:

I think a reduction of resources all around is needed, especially with bile. Adding more options imo doesn't help at all, cause now you'll be feeding the Hemlith pretty much the same few things for bile. And on top of that imo for a MR8 system the resource cost seen pretty high. 

à l’instant, Captain_Rocket505 a dit :

And on top of that imo for a MR8 system the resource cost seen pretty high. 

It was first meant to be a system for MR15,  a veteran system that is not meant for new players. Now it's for MR8 and peoples are still complaining..;
HOW

Best news I've heard all day! Glad to see these changes implemented.

For the planned "generous grab bag" of Railjack resources, would it be possible to scale these based on Helminth progression level?
It would be odd for the same amount of resources to be given regardless of how much players have invested already, and I think the Helminth level is a pretty fair indication of how much players have likely put in already.

13 minutes ago, LascarCapable said:

The issue with Bile is more due to the lack of options IMO, especially if you don't run Railjack regularly.

The added options suggested in this dev workshop would help decently to solve the issue.

true, but also the fact that almost every single subsume and infusion takes Bile.
Why is the bias towards Bile so annoyingly high?
Please do look into rebalancing that at least.

900 antiserum for a single feeding is too much for a resource that people never get because there is no real reason to do infested salvage other than getting nidus. i farmed him twice (one for mastery/having the frame, and another one for subsuming) and i only have 3653 antiserum. the nav coordinates are not bad. hopefully the railjack resources are cut significantly.

Archived