Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PSA: Upcoming Ducat Price Changes

[DE]Rebecca

5 hours ago, --TL--Sui said:

Nice. What about their Prime Accessories, will they be brought by other frames' unvaultings? And will there be some way to get the Valkyr Prime Glyph? or is the glyph now unavailable forever.

To be honest I am not sure. Their Accessories would likely be rotated in as a paid unvaulting, but there is no timeline. 

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

To be honest I am not sure. Their Accessories would likely be rotated in as a paid unvaulting, but there is no timeline. 

Thanks. Why not just add a "legacy" section to your website permanently giving you the option to buy them? 

I understand this would hurt FOMO sales, but at least would be a lot more manageable as time goes on and more accessories are vaulted.

2 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Ain't some prime frames' accessories been unvaulted with other prime frames that don't belong to the accessories previously already? I thought that is nothing new?

I'm more curious about their prime noggles though.

2 hours ago, LillyRaccune said:

I thought Prime Noggles were exclusive to prime access purchasers. So even if you get the prime accessories, there's no noggle for you. Am I mistaken?

Yes, the issue being if a prime frame is permanently available then the noggle will be unavailable since it'll never have a purchasable pack anymore via unvaulting...same for the glyphs. Accessories can still be released as is but they've always been tied to their specific frames in the past with unvaultings.

5 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Why not just rotate primes in the mode instead of just making some primes evergreen

Like randomly rotate 3 things (1 frame, 2 weapons/items) that don't have to be tied to 1 warframes' set , every month. (either only the Relics for it or the parts themselves)

That way the prime unvaultings would still work out well, while still enticing players to do whatever we'll have to do to get those prime parts

It'll be nice to see Venka P permanently out of the vault since it is one of the few prime weapons with a gimmick that actually matters in terms of the meta sometimes. Other than that I'm glad to see you addressing the unvault problem.

14 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

we are permanently adding Valkyr Prime + her accompanying Prime weapon Relics and Nyx Prime + her accompanying Prime weapon Relics to Corpus Railjack missions

Im seeing this info for the first time, may I ask where you mentioned it for the first time?

14 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

As we are permanently adding Valkyr Prime + her accompanying Prime weapon Relics and Nyx Prime + her accompanying Prime weapon Relics to Corpus Railjack missions

O_O this will be great for my friend who is just getting into warframe

I dont like those changes, it only to harm players in longer term. What about Vauban Prime- few years ago.. all his 4 parts were RARE, not to mention amount of Nitain you had to have. He still have 2 rare and 2 uncommon parts. Its all mess with Relics. Keys were better imo...

18 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Tenno,

As we are permanently adding Valkyr Prime + her accompanying Prime weapon Relics and Nyx Prime + her accompanying Prime weapon Relics to Corpus Railjack missions, we must adjust some of the Ducat selling prices as their Rarities will change in the next Update.

- Valkyr Prime Chassis: from 100 to 65 Ducats
- Valkyr Prime Systems: from 100 to 65 Ducats
- Scindo Prime Handle: from 45 to 25 Ducats
- Cernos Prime String: from 45 to 25 Ducats

Our goal is to provide you with advance warning if you wanted to get the most Ducats for these items if you had them in your inventory. In another way, this also provides warning that these items are coming back (Relics found in Railjack) for those of you who may have missed it! 

Cheers, Tenno!

Don't understand why the price of an item in-game would get cheaper when it gets rarer.
Usually when something becomes rare it becomes more expensive.

Some sort of, "don't sell these, they are rare" "balance" thing?

23 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Our goal is to provide you with advance warning if you wanted to get the most Ducats for these items if you had them in your inventory. In another way, this also provides warning that these items are coming back (Relics found in Railjack) for those of you who may have missed it! 

Much appreciated.

19 hours ago, kulow said:

You do this because Nyx and Valkyr are some of the most less played frames ?

Why not do this with Loki and Rhino ? Since you guys like to rock the market and stuff.. as seen lately with Arcanes

Well it looks like you're salty about not being able to sell arcane energize for 5 billion plat or whatever.

They dont intentionally rock the market because they hate their community; they are simply adding more ways to farm hard to get stuff rather than having to pay plat and I dont in any way see how that is possibly a bad thing. plus being able to obtain arcane energize through grinding for 10 hours straight isnt that easy either, but no lets hate on de for providing more ways to get important stuff rather than forcing people to either pay the plat and get them money or farm eidolons for 2000 hours because obviously they simply hate their community and cant wait for this game they poured years into to die.

On 2021-03-12 at 12:49 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

- Valkyr Prime Chassis: from 100 to 65 Ducats

- Valkyr Prime Systems: from 100 to 65 Ducats
- Scindo Prime Handle: from 45 to 25 Ducats
- Cernos Prime String: from 45 to 25 Ducats

Braton Prime Stock is a Common reward from many relics, but it is an Uncommon reward from the Lith C4 relic.  Will you increase its value from 15 to 25 ducats?

5 hours ago, Riolu6160 said:

Well it looks like you're salty about not being able to sell arcane energize for 5 billion plat or whatever.

They dont intentionally rock the market because they hate their community; they are simply adding more ways to farm hard to get stuff rather than having to pay plat and I dont in any way see how that is possibly a bad thing. plus being able to obtain arcane energize through grinding for 10 hours straight isnt that easy either, but no lets hate on de for providing more ways to get important stuff rather than forcing people to either pay the plat and get them money or farm eidolons for 2000 hours because obviously they simply hate their community and cant wait for this game they poured years into to die.

Well.. since you like to define, what kind of person I am..

Would love you to tell me about this "salt" your're detecting.. or even hate ?! What's wrong with you to get this kind of conclusions out of my statement ?! oO

People shouldn't assume, that the person they're talking about is at the age of 12 or born in Facebook age.. gzuz

Archived