Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So what’s the next update? Other than new Primes...Nothing till Fall?

(XBOX)YoungGunn82

Corpus Liches are apparently before the next update. If we don't see a reference to them this devstream, I'd expect them to either come before Tennocon or be a 'launching today' kind of thing. Remember, their plan for Tennocons going forward is 'stuff we can launch this year'.

20 minutes ago, PsiWarp said:

Didn't they say there would be a continuation of our space mom's story by the end of this year?

They tried very hard to essentially say "We're actively working on it right now, but we don't want to say that explicitly just in case we don't finish it in time", since a lot of their negative PR in the past has been because of missed deadlines or failed expectations. DE has now shifted to a stance of hyping things less far in advance so when they do show you things, they're going to be put in the game pretty soon (Ghoul Saw notwithstanding). So we'll see what's on the next DevStream, but also look forward to TennoCon for big reveals. Remember last year – they showed off Heart of Deimos at TennoCon, all this stuff that they'd never said a word about before, and then they released it 24 days later on all platforms because it was almost finished when they showed it off. We may get something similar this year.

Corpus Liches are likely in May then month hiatus before tennocon and after maybe continuation of New war?

Pretty sure that Liches are actively worked on since we already saw the ephemeras, some weapons were leaked too.

Continuation of New War though is nebulous they didnt show anything about it except maybe a trailer at some point showing Plains of Eidolons, idk for me next step is some kind of event / quest related to open worlds and maybe afterwards save Space Mom? Thatll likely be showed at Tennocon not before like Heart of Deimos.

Corpus Liches are obviously next. The big tennocon reveal still remains to be seen. Looking at DE’s pattern it will probably more “bringing Railjack into the main game” focused content. If it’s the next chapter of The New Wait it will probably introduce Railjack invasions and crossfire missions.

1 hour ago, Krilexis said:

Corpus Liches are likely in May then month hiatus before tennocon and after maybe continuation of New war?

I wouldn't hold my breath:

unknown.png

I doubt we will be getting any major content until after TennoCon, so probably 3 months or more. DE is likely going to give us smaller updates until then like Tenno Reinforcements or the next wave of TennoGen.

19 minutes ago, PublikDomain said:

I'd be happy with just some Tenno Reinforcements again :(

Ghoul Saw will likely be part of an upcoming Tenno Reinforcements update, along with a new round of Tennogen hopefully and some hotfixes. that's basically an Interim Update, after that, it'll likely be Corpus Liches and then whatever else will be shown at Tennocon. 

1 hour ago, (XBOX)GearsMatrix301 said:

Maybe Duviri Paradox. Maybe something before that.

They already said that there is no DUviri Paradox for this year either, all their efforts right now are going to corpus liches, tennocon and new war

54 minutes ago, (PSN)IndianChiefJeff said:

A few new weapons, an armor set & a fancy skin doesn't really suffice for sustainable content. They could & should do more.

Hey, it's better than nothing.

55 minutes ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

along with a new round of Tennogen hopefully

IIRC the latest round has been accepted and is just waiting to be added. Khora Graxx and Fiera Soon™, can't wait.

There's no doubt in my mind that we'll see both the Corpus Liches and a new Nightwave series before Tennocon. 

What would be nice to see are QoL updates and further development of the updated UI screens we're in dire need of. At the very least it would be fantastic to have both the Arsenal and foundry updated to take on your UI theme. I'm sure they'll be getting a much more effective and functional update one day but for now it would be great to be able to extend the palette onto them fully (Arsenal colour packs already do for example) 

If I were DE, I would work on more "new things" by changing old stuff.

Why no hard horde mode with several bosses spawning at once in it, so it would actually be a challenge.
Why no Halo-Skull like mode where I can choose my own difficulty by changing mutators and rewards accordingly.
Why not design a few cosmetics and let the veterans grind really hard for them?
Why not 30 minute like missions that chain other missions together like Sortie, but re-doable for big rewards?
Why not design a mission where you start just with your operator naked and you need to carefully go through enemy territory, picking up stuff on the way at random (first you find an amp, then some arcanes, then a warframe, then some mods, then some weapons and you have to build something potent by the things you find on the way and make it to a target zone?

Just look into other games, what they are doing and copy some of the aspects or become inspired.... Too bad that they gave the Tempestarii railjack skin for basically free, could have been a reward as well and something to do in this content drought phase.

8 hours ago, Voltage said:

I wouldn't hold my breath:

unknown.png

I doubt we will be getting any major content until after TennoCon, so probably 3 months or more. DE is likely going to give us smaller updates until then like Tenno Reinforcements or the next wave of TennoGen.

well, seems like a good time to take a break from wf for a bit

Archived