Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

After Gara Prime would you like Nidus Prime or Harrow Prime?

-Vahagn-

Gifs 4 Everything!!! | Davina claire, Danielle campbell the originals,  Danielle campbell gif

one the one hand, Nidus is first and how he's gonna look is something a lot of people want the answer to, especially with the common misconception that nidus "can't be primed". he's also just an incredibly strong frame.

on the other, I have a real soft spot for Harrow, my Priest of Hallowed Headshots, and glorious Crimson Crits! I've always liked him both visually and kit-wise, and I think his Prime is gonna be bada$$. plus it'll also mean Knell Prime; better make sure you're good at pistol headshots to get the most out of it!

either way, as a lover of both those frames, I'm happy. 

5 minutes ago, WH1735S0W said:

Fair, though they have changed it only a few times

Keeping Warframe release order seems like a good way for players to have expectations on when they can see certain Prime releases.

However, predictable Prime weapons/sentinels should go away in some form. I get signatures deserve to get primed, but unpredictable Prime weapons are always more exciting than players calling Astilla Prime and Volnus Prime even before we saw Tenora and Pandero primed. I would really like to see more Prime gear added to Baro through Relics. Nami Solo, Kama, Bolto, or even something entirely new like Velocitus, Centaur, or Magnus/Akmagnus would be fun and exciting.

There's no upcoming prime that excites me more than that of the High Priest of Headshots.   

I don't expect him next though unless DE decides holding Nidus until Xmas will net them more sales and hype overall.

OTOH...think of the H(arrow)liday tie-in possibilities!

Neither really has a playstyle that I particularly enjoy, so the order doesn't really matter to me. Though it is always possible that while leveling the Prime version I will find something I missed the first time around and come to like it.

I would like them to go out of release order.

I have zero interest in Nidus Prime. 

He's an incredibly well designed frame... I just really don't enjoy his style at all. I will have one to have one, but I don't care. I won't be excited about him one bit. 

Archived