Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

After Gara Prime would you like Nidus Prime or Harrow Prime?

-Vahagn-

9 hours ago, (XBOX)Helverin said:

Unfortunately Helminth refuses to take prime snacks. 

I mean:

9 hours ago, (XBOX)C11H22O11 said:

I think they mean that they have a harrow but it's their only harrow so they want the prime to get rid of the regular one without having to farm that nightmare again

3 hours ago, vegetosayajin said:

Nope. If the ~3 month a PA stays true in 2022. We should see Khora, Garuda, Revenant, Baruuk, Primed in 2022. More specifically around 12/27/2022. Which would more than likely get pushed up to Christmas week because DE goes on vacation through first week of Christmas through the first week of January. 

5 minutes ago, (XBOX)YoungGunn82 said:

Nope. If the ~3 month a PA stays true in 2022. We should see Khora, Garuda, Revenant, Baruuk, Primed in 2022. More specifically around 12/27/2022. Which would more than likely get pushed up to Christmas week because DE goes on vacation through first week of Christmas through the first week of January. 

dunno I mostly go by this one
https://levvvel.com/warframe-release-order/

I prefer Nidus so I can decide if I'm going to get his Technocyst skin or if I'll just use the Prime skin. I'd hate to buy a tennogen that gets outshined by the Prime skin (happened to a friend of mine over Octavia when her Prime came out).

On 2021-05-18 at 5:21 PM, WH1735S0W said:

So are you more excited for golden maggots or golden chains? Me personally I am rooting for our infested boi to be primed next.

That said who do you think will come next?

Nidus + Harrow?   They at times come in Twos......... lol, but yee.   Golden Harrow as a long standing thing like with Ivara would be nice.

Fingers crossed for Nidus.  Think DE sort of shot themselves in the foot what with how great the Deluxe skin is, it'll be hard to top it, but luckily you can slap skins on primes so it doesn't matter if they mess it up.  

And maybe they'll finally get around to fixing that deluxe skin when he finally rolls out.  

12 hours ago, p_silveira said:

I prefer Nidus so I can decide if I'm going to get his Technocyst skin or if I'll just use the Prime skin. I'd hate to buy a tennogen that gets outshined by the Prime skin (happened to a friend of mine over Octavia when her Prime came out).

Both of Octavias tennogen skins outshine her prime

Archived