Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Soaktron Skin should be applied to more Primary Weapons

(PSN)fuzz642

Or on half the things that constitute as a rifle for that matter. About half the things that use rifle ammo or are you know, actually rifles, do not have the ability to equip this skin.

the Soaktron Rifle Skin is a permanent Customization! Redeem from Nakak for 490 Pearls and give your favorite Rifle a refreshing new look, year-round.

This is an outright lie. What if your favorite gun is Zenith? Thats a rifle, you can't equip it on that either. Or the Tenora, but all other LMG guns like the Supra and Gorgon can. DE is sure specific about what "favorite" rifles people can and cannot equip this to. Theres a ton of weapons that cannot use it. But the paracyst? This infested quanta thingy? SURE THING. But the base quanta / vandal? NOPE, no chance on that pal.

1 hour ago, Cmdr-A said:

Or on half the things that constitute as a rifle for that matter. About half the things that use rifle ammo or are you know, actually rifles, do not have the ability to equip this skin.

This is an outright lie. What if your favorite gun is Zenith? Thats a rifle, you can't equip it on that either. Or the Tenora, but all other LMG guns like the Supra and Gorgon can. DE is sure specific about what "favorite" rifles people can and cannot equip this to. Theres a ton of weapons that cannot use it. But the paracyst? This infested quanta thingy? SURE THING. But the base quanta / vandal? NOPE, no chance on that pal.

My favorite Rifle is my Gaze and I coulda made it blue and squirt continious fluids. 😢

Just now, VoidArkhangel said:

You want a launcher skin, some want a beam skin, others dont care so what about a universal skin for rifles, snipers, launchers and so? hek (no pun intended) we could have it for the shotguns too.

Yes plz. I'd use it on my Kuva Kohm. 

48 minutes ago, VoidArkhangel said:

You want a launcher skin, some want a beam skin, others dont care so what about a universal skin for rifles, snipers, launchers and so? hek (no pun intended) we could have it for the shotguns too.

A more universal nature to the skin wouldn't be all bad. Having it function with bullet firing weapons isnt really the problem. More so, its that the weapons that best jive with the skin and the function of the weapon the skin represents, just aren't available to be used.  Its a super fun design, and I'd like to use it a fair bit, but what it pairs with just really clashes, like.. a glass of orange juice after brushing your teeth.

There are a lot of weapons that can't equip "universal" skins of their class. The common factor seems to be parts that move on the weapons themselves when they fire, so my hypothesis is that that is somehow the cause.

52 minutes ago, Corvid said:

There are a lot of weapons that can't equip "universal" skins of their class. The common factor seems to be parts that move on the weapons themselves when they fire, so my hypothesis is that that is somehow the cause.

Hmm, trying to recall now if the Stahlta has any animated firing parts...

55 minutes ago, Sixes_Wild said:

Hmm, trying to recall now if the Stahlta has any animated firing parts...

There's a lever above the magazine (it attaches at the stock) that kicks up when you fire.

2 hours ago, AFossilFreak said:

The ignis and ignis wraith skin tab is not appearing...

Well, do you own a skin for Ignis?

If you were expecting the Soaktron skin to work on Ignis, alas, no fun allowed in that regard I'm afraid, it's a pretty limited skin.

6 hours ago, FFrenchieFries said:

Title says it all.... A flamethrower is kind of just a spicy water gun anyways. 

yes, all those Imperial Japanese and Vietcong soldiers weren't killed by a truly horrifying weapon, but by a "spicy water gun". would love to see that one get used in a human rights court lol.

it should be usable on ALL rifles. , the skin itself is literally a re-coloured Nox Gun, so why it can only be used on bullet guns is weird. hopefully if enough of us call DE out on it, they might make the skin universal, or at least allow it for Launchers.

Archived