Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I think I may or may not have snaped completely of the rails here

Dr.Stug

k soooo recently (on the 24th of February 2021) I accepted a Forma Chalenge (10k forma ) on the Stug (currently sitting at 140 forma file:///C:/Users/miagr/Pictures/stug 140.png ) and I'm thinking of Doing 10k forma Vauban or if DE actualy releases a stug wraith or a kuva stug a 50k Forma Stug wraith or kuva Stug.

Chalenge Rules

1. no Affinity booster unless it's DE enforced (example affinity weekend/Login reward)
  2. the chalenger Has to provide the chalenged one ( in this case me ) the requiered ammount of forma via gift 
  3. Must be Done In ESO
  4. photographic or cliped stream evidence must be presented (twitch.tv/destributor69 incase you want to join me into the desent to madness) 
  5. if the Chalenged one completes 10k forma before the 600 day mark then he shall receive 20k plat
  6. Speed Leveling strats are allowed 

your Opinion Yes/No

At your current rate of 140 Forma over ~4 months it would take somewhere around 286 months or 23.6 years to reach 10,000 forma.

You're certainly welcome to try.

(Corrected some bad math. Somehow I multiplied the end result by 4. Its slightly less astronomical now, but even with a flat 50 forma per month it would still take around 16.6 years.)

Why?  What do you get from this?  Sure, it's your time to waste, but almost anything else would be more productive and/or fun.  Not to mention a colossal waste of money since otherwise you're limited to one per day.  Yeah, it doesn't have to be your money since you can trade for platinum, but do you just want to try and deplete the amount of platinum circulating?  You can do that by just buying boosters and not bother with the formas.

Like, 30 minutes ago, I told one of my clan members: "Some people use Forma on good weapons, others just like to flush them down the toilet."

... The 2nd one is certainly your case, if you're going for a braindead challenge, with absolutely no real life reward from it.

19 минут назад, (PSN)Madurai-Prime сказал:

Ты даже не вспомнишь варфрейм через 30 лет. Это просто развлечение, хорошо сделанное развлечение ... но все же развлечение.

я так долго не задумывался на 30 лет вперед))но думаю что варфрейм и через 30 лет будет правда квантовый или еще круче.

This challenges are just for youtubers who have some followers to be notticeable, when a rando does it's just plain stupid, because in reallity no one gives a #*!%, have fun looking for "100 forma" on the forum search and see the reaction from the community.

2 hours ago, rapt0rman said:

At your current rate of 140 Forma over ~4 months it would take somewhere around 992 months or 82.6 years to reach 10,000 forma.

You're certainly welcome to try.

100 forma in 2 months took a small break from the game in march

Just now, Destributor said:

100 forma in 2 months took a small break from the game in march

Thing is. No one here is thinking, "Wow that is impressive" they are thinking, "Wow... this guy wasted a ton of time. I'm glad I didn't waste time like this person."

1 hour ago, (PSN)Lollybomb said:

Why?  What do you get from this?  Sure, it's your time to waste, but almost anything else would be more productive and/or fun.  Not to mention a colossal waste of money since otherwise you're limited to one per day.  Yeah, it doesn't have to be your money since you can trade for platinum, but do you just want to try and deplete the amount of platinum circulating?  You can do that by just buying boosters and not bother with the formas.

not allowed to use boosters unless they are DE enforced (example daily login reward or affinity weekend

1 minute ago, Destributor said:

not allowed to use boosters unless they are DE enforced (example daily login reward or affinity weekend

No, I mean if your end goal is to just waste platinum to take it out of circulation, just buy boosters.  Of course it's just as pointless as applying thousands of forma to a single weapon.

Let me do some math...Forma comes in packs of 3 for for 35 plat, 10 of those is 30 Forma and 350 plat and that times 100 is 3,000 for 35,000 plat which times 3 is 9,000 Forma for...105,000 plat and the remainder would be about...11,666 platinum for the remaining 1000 Forma bringing the total to about 116,666 Platinum spent for 10,000 Forma, plus/minus any already on hand forma and any crafted over the duration so let's average that down to about ONE HUNDRED AND SIXTEEN THOUSAND PLATINUM.

That totals up to about 27 of the highest amount of platinum purchasable from the market (4,300 for $200) which means that doing this would cost FIVE THOUSAND FOUR HUNDRED DOLLARS worth of platinum in Forma.

Jesus Christ why would anyone do that.

4 minutes ago, Aldain said:

Let me do some math...Forma comes in packs of 3 for for 35 plat, 10 of those is 30 Forma and 350 plat and that times 100 is 3,000 for 35,000 plat which times 3 is 9,000 Forma for...105,000 plat and the remainder would be about...11,666 platinum for the remaining 1000 Forma totally to 116,666 Platinum spent for 10,000 Forma, plus/minus any already on hand forma and any crafted over the duration so let's average that down to about ONE HUNDREDD AND SIXTEEN THOUSAND PLATINUM.

That totals up to about 27 of the highest amount of platinum purchasable from the market (4,300 for $200) which means that doing this would cost FIVE THOUSAND FOUR HUNDRED DOLLARS worth of platinum in Forma.

Jesus Christ why would anyone do that.

boredome and did you do the math using forma bundles ? cause if that's the case I've got 30k forma even if the 116.666 plat is right 

4 minutes ago, Destributor said:

boredom and did you do the math using forma bundles ?

Yeah, that's why I had to ham-math that remaining thousand by dividing the 3,000 Forma for 35,000 plat by 3, which gave me 1,000 forma for 11.666.666(repeating) and came up with the odd 116.666 number, because odd numbers are a pain in the %*&$ sometimes.

It's not fully precise, but that is in the ballpark at least.

Archived