Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How many Liches/Sisters have you hunted ?

(PSN)SlyFox5679

Question

24 answers to this question

Honestly I'm just hunting liches/sisters for fun and can't think of much else when i'm on since our next update won't be out for a few more months.

I do sorties, steel path alerts, new builds on warframes & weapons but its hard to keep things interesting while playing for eight years or so on console.

15 liches, 3 sisters

Liches are cool but sisters I lowkey hate hunting cuz of how annoying their hounds are, had to make an entire build around countering them specifically
Most of the weapons were MR fodder for me, either because they were bad or because I just didn't enjoy using them
Call me a meme but the Kuva Seer is my favorite kuva weapon

kuva number unknown...maybe 5 or 6...sister is 2.

2 for tenent envoy with toxin and just today got an arca with 48% toxin (she was a PITA....was camped on my 5th planet for like 5-6 "kills" before i finally got the correct combo (was misreading one of the reqs wrong ahha) and my nyx was having none of it if she wasnt in her absorb.....lets just say i died a number of times on the way to getting her to railjack haha

Huh suprising numbers guys.   Back in the day murmur spam was more over the top than relic spam.   I still see people recruiting for final confrontations constantly.  

I havent counted but I did over 100 lichs for myself, and probably over 100 helping others kill theirs before railjack.

Sisters...  maybe 10-20+ I got lucky with most of the ephemeras.    

I've max a few of my kuva weapons.   Tenet weapons I got no idea...    Theres a couple of weapons/ephemera im still missing...   

(Murmur content is my sweet spot in warframe.  Lv90+ enemies they are just hard enough to not die instantly and there is usually enough for everyone to do some kiling...  theres just little things that stop it from being fun anymore,  like slow aggro bars that reset....   req mod charges/farming....  Lichs instantly grabbing you try to melee (my fav weapons).  

I think 6 Liches and 26 sisters? I need to check it for sure might add pictures from Codex page later.

I have every Tenet weapon (every melee included) and almost all of them at 60% only Envoy is at 30% currently. 

from Lich weapons I have Nukor, Tonkor, Ayanga Ogris and Twin Stubbas. (Kraken I had but sold it. 

I hunted about 10 liches and 5 sisters, 1 Tenet melee.

I was afraid of so much grind. But it is quite fast/easy, especially if you have all Requiem mods in advance. The rewards are worth it: Kuva Bramma,  Kuva Ogris, Kuva Nukor, Tenet Cycron, Tenet Arca Plasmor..

I'm MR29 and I guess I have to hunt liches/sisters again to rank up MR...

39 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

Not sure what the purpose of this thread is... 🤔

Flex Prime!

Btw I only hunted one Sister. I was extremely disappointed, after building her hound, it did not look like her hound, at all. The one which was hunting me looked way cooler than the one I got in the mail.

I believe I'm around Lich #160 and sister #20. So yeah I do need to work on sisters more at some point, I just find that I have an easier time selling Kuva Weapons than I do with tenet weapons. On top of that out of my 20 sisters, not a single one has had an ephemera still, so I seem to have really bad luck with them currently. 

Archived