Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Umbra warframes [Discussion & Appreciation][*spoilers*]

5 minutes ago, Airwolfen said:

Nova Prime -personal build, Off-tank in a way.
Kohm - 100% status, corrosive/fire (blast is my mortal enemy)
Hystrix - kinda standard build but with a riven
Silva & Aegis prime - mostly standard CO without crit.
Adarza kavat named NOVA

Image is pre-histrix but the rest is all there (hystrix is always visible in this loadout)
e9tjtwt.jpg

Looking good.

The Silva and Aegis prime might come in nice if Umbra ends up dueling us. 🗡️

53 minutes ago, Klavinmour said:

Except it's not speculation.
DE_Steve outright said on the Dev Stream where they stated that Umbra will be the opposite of Prime, that the Umbra Warframes will have the same stats as the default versions, and that it will be their abilities that are modified in someway.

Steve said that they want Umbras to differentiate from Primes, but never said how. Can you provide a proof of him saying anything about same stats and different abilities?

6 minutes ago, Blade_Wolf_16 said:

My beloved Oberon Feyarch (with Titania Noble animation and Sari Syandana ^^), either my trusty Sancti Tigris or my Corinth, Dex Furis or Viper Wraith, Jat Kitty and either my male Smeeta Mozart or my female Adarza Cirilla.

Just out of interest, what kind of Riven, if any, do you have for the Viper Wraith? Got a pretty good +Multishot+crit chance+reload speed one myself (at the cost of some status).

Warframe: Harrow

Primary Weapon: Sybaris Prime or Lenz

Secondary Weapon: Sonicor

Melee Weapon: Glaive or Glaive Prime if I get the last blade meanwhile.

Sentinel: Kavat: Puschi, my sweeet lil Smeeta Kitten ❤️

Spoiler

2EyUuSh.jpg

1 hour ago, MissMoomin said:

Warframe: Harrow

Primary Weapon: Sybaris Prime or Lenz

Secondary Weapon: Sonicor

Melee Weapon: Glaive or Glaive Prime if I get the last blade meanwhile.

Sentinel: Kavat: Puschi, my sweeet lil Smeeta Kitten ❤️

Hide contents

2EyUuSh.jpg

How you have that cool profile image glyph? And how can I have 1?? 🤔

4 hours ago, JK21Games said:

Since I'm kind of curious on the subject, what Weapons, Warframe, and Companion/Sentinel are you planning on using in the upcoming Sacrifice quest? No need to be super specific on build details if you don't want.

I will use my personal loadout:

Volt Prime - First Prime frame I got, and Volt was my first.

Dread - First drop from the Stalker, and my favourite weapon.

Lex Prime - Most used secondary.

Orthos Prime - Most used and most favourite melee.

No Sentinel or whatever, I wanna do it myself.

Spoiler

MhBghso.jpg

KZNyTxx.jpg

39wP3LJ.jpg

43EEFC7DDCAA4B8D2594F970E6B0BA38016520C6

I am bringing my Excal Prime, Vectis Prime, AkStiletto Prime, Nikana Prime (which I renamed "The Supremacy Blade" 😂) and Prisma Shade.

Though I am gonna wait a little and look at the forum post headings for signs of serious bugs/issues before I start the quest. So, I am most likely not gonna play it on day 1.

Just in case DE actually makes me sacrifice away the frame I use for the mission and makes it one-way.

No way in hell will I sacrifice Excal Prime for Excal Umbra but I do have a regular Excal as my starter frame which I am ready to make the sacrifice😁

CDDC46EAB5423C7270CB42C1BC6B5B84DDFF7017

My sacrificial lamb (if really have to sacrifice the frame): My starter and very first frame

320BF2F75B6B4A67EC0023350A2D41A7FAFA774D

Edited by OoKeNnEtHoO

Il y a 5 heures, JK21Games a dit :

Just out of interest, what kind of Riven, if any, do you have for the Viper Wraith? Got a pretty good +Multishot+crit chance+reload speed one myself (at the cost of some status).

+~153% Toxin, +~215% Multishot and - some reload speed (Still pretty fast). Not godly, but still pretty decent imo. I mainly use Corrosive against Grineers/Infested/Corrupted and pure Toxin for Corpus. It's decent in most Sorties. 

Depends on whether Limbo Prime comes out and I'm able to farm him up and/or Forma him in time. In which case, I'll bring him, since he's my favourite frame and the one who I think is the most 'me'. Otherwise, my Dexcalibur, probably equipped with Nikana Prime, since he's the frame I've wielded in every cinematic quest so far.

Other weapons I'm not sure about. Possibly Scourge if I wind up with Limbo since it's a favourite of mine, looks good with Limbo and is quite effective with my build.

So, a few minutes ago Warframe changed their profile picture.. what could it mean?

Looking at the profile avatar, it seems like a tree with the moon's rings around it..

Original:

0WA3Uav.jpg

Exposed: (thanks @Gabriel_98)

l53x9y5.png&key=c43bffd1838e4d31abe626f1

Edited by eXotic