EVERYDAY  

On repeat 

And still 

Only got the main BP so far 

The RNG makes me wanna throw whatever I have in hand on my PC 

Sometimes I feel like I should just buy ivara with plat 

Hate spy missions now 

Your doing different level spy’s right?

low level has a part mid level has a part and high level has a part.

also the frames a let down. I mean sure it’s fun firing your arrow all around, but ya not good.

• Like 1

My farm was pretty easy.  All I needed to do was click the "Purchase" button.  

(All jokes aside, I saw the actual grind involved and said "there is no way in h*ll I'm going to subject myself to that".)

First of ivara is one of the best and most versatile frames in game. She can solo just about every mission type. So to the troll above stating otherwise can move along.

That being said it is frustrating to farm her but try not to get all 3 console perfect. Get detected now and then. This seems to help with the rng.

I mainly do spies to level gear so off hand I believe I have like 20 full sets of her and I have 4 built. Don't give up. 

As others said make sure to do all levels of spy to get all the parts.

• Like 1

You'll get her eventually, it took me about 40+ rounds to get her blueprint and optics... At least spy is a good way to rank up weapons. I went from around 40 melee weapons maxed to 140+  maxed from spy missions alone! In total along with ranged weapons I went from MR 19 to 25 from spy missions! But I did a lot more than needed to get Ivara as I can build multiple sets of her now.

I seriously doubt you're farming the correct tiers for the blueprints and haven't gotten them in three years. The wiki site provides the locations to farm for each blueprint, I recommend Corpus tile sets, easy spy and I farmed her in 3 days. Took maybe 25 runs max for each blueprint.

17 minutes ago, (XB1)Kuljack said:

I seriously doubt you're farming the correct tiers for the blueprints and haven't gotten them in three years. The wiki site provides the locations to farm for each blueprint, I recommend Corpus tile sets, easy spy and I farmed her in 3 days. Took maybe 25 runs max for each blueprint.

This. Its never taken me more than an hour to help someone get a full Ivara set.

• Like 1

Yeah farming Ivara is a pain but its a rite of passage.

I started farming Ivara because I disliked spy vaults and wanted a frame that could effectively skip them. In truth, I wasn't very good at them and was anxious about failing. So I started farming Ivara blueprints and I had to do spy vaults legit. I repeated them so many times I started to get really good at them. I don't get anxiety about screwing up anymore and I'm confident I can carry all three vaults on any tileset. If a pubbie falters I can be like "hold my beer".

When I finally got Ivara, I no longer needed her as a spy frame - I'm faster on Octavia anyway. But I got a pretty cool frame with unique abilities and I started to really like doing spy vaults when they came up in Sorties. Aaand thats how I learned to put aside my anxieties and learn to love me some spy.

(I do wish it didn't take so many runs to get the last blueprint though)

• Like 1

Took me a week to get her.

If you still don't have her by now you're probably running only spy missions on one and the same level, which won't help since different level missiosn drop different parts.

Edited by o0Despair0o
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, (XB1)BULLS 0N PAR4DE said:

That being said it is frustrating to farm her but try not to get all 3 console perfect. Get detected now and then. This seems to help with the rng.

That sounds like one of the most counter-intuitive thing if true. Almost like it's insulting your inability to be stealthy.

2 hours ago, OH_GOD_NOTTHISGUY said:

Been playing for 3 years now 

Been running tons of spy missions everyday 

And I can't stress this enough 

EVERYDAY  

On repeat 

And still 

Hate spy missions now 

If you've been farming her parts for that long and haven't gotten anything but the main BP, you either aren't farming the right Spy nodes or have angered RNG so bad, we need to put a bell on you so we can avoid you and you don't contaminate other peoples chances. 

Edited by MagPrime
  • Like 2

Tips:

Systems on :: Earth, Venus, Mercury, Mars and Phobes. (I've had best luck on Phobes personally).

Chassis on ::Ceres, Jupiter, Europa, Saturn. (Best personal choice on Saturn).

Neuroptics on :: Uranus, Neptune, Pluto, Sedna. (Best personal choice on Sedna).

You MUST get all three Vaults, and you must NOT set off ANY alarms. Before the bean-counters come in and say "you can set off alarms outside the vaults", I don't believe this is true. I have never seen an Ivara drop when those alarms go off, even if I didn't set off the ones in the Vault. May be just RNG, but something to try to avoid.

Best of luck.

3 hours ago, OH_GOD_NOTTHISGUY said:

Been playing for 3 years now 

Been running tons of spy missions everyday 

And I can't stress this enough 

EVERYDAY  

On repeat 

And still 

Hate spy missions now 

It seems your pain is ended. Check your inbox operator.

• Like 3

I've been trying to get the blueprints for quite a while.  I've actually *been* using the list of location from the Wiki, and working through the blueprints.  I wasn't doing spy missions exclusively, but it took about a month of attempts to finally get the main blueprint and the component that drops from higher level missions.  I'm fairly sure that they both share the same rotation and drop table, so getting one means you *can't* get the other and have to try again.  I did eventually get one of each and switched to the next component.  I've been trying as often as I remember in between Nightwave grind, for at least as long as Nightwave has been going.  Nope.  And after that there's still one more part to go.

She is a very frustrating frame to try to get.  Not necessarily the worst, but not a lot of fun.  I know a lot of people got super frustrated with Vauban in the old Alert system, since it was entirely possible to be working or sleeping over and over and over when the part you needed was up.  I had the impression that when I noticed a Vauban alert, it almost always seemed to be the Chassis blueprint when I was online.  So I'm sure that was insanely frustrating if you got unlucky with the Alert timing.