Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Primes shown at Japan TennoVIP 2019

sleepychewbacca

6 hours ago, (XB1)SixGunLove said:

@(PS4)robotwars7 you got your wish bub. Tekko Prime incoming. 😊

heh, it couldn't be anything else; Tekko's his signature and he's punchy boi frame, plus it's been AGES since Ankyros Prime

also, Dethcube prime... might actually give him a chance if his weapon's any good. I want taxon Prime a lot more though...

8 hours ago, -AoN-CanoLathra- said:

Having a prime version with better stats and a better gun will be nice. Plus, it might finally give us a good weapon to put on our MOAs other than Sweeper Prime.

Speaking of which, DE seems too afraid of making Sentinel weapons into actually decent weapons for them.

The three Sentinel weapons from Legs, two of which are utility and the other (the Vulcax) is just unquestionably terrible. Some Sentinel weapons can be reserved for utility, but things like the Vulcax, Prime Laser Rifle and anything similar just makes no sense at all.

8 hours ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

So, we have even more teasing of something that's not released yet?, more hype to fuel the endless fire?

Cuz that's what I'm seeing, also while I'm happy to see Dexcube Prime, can't say the same about  Atlas Prime, looks horrible and with my experience, I've NEVER seen Atlas used by anyone unless its in KEY missions. So pretty bad frame to prime, if its not that well received and used. I seen alot of posts on saying he needs a rework too, so it's not looking good for the "exciting news"  

So is this going to be one prime that no one buy, just farms?, cuz the price in the market is gonna be laughable at best, as Wukong Prime was pretty cheep to buy in the Market.

just because you haven't seen him in missions doesn't mean hes not liked or used i for one am really excited for atlas prime and will probs drop an umbra forma in him i was disappointed when he was skipped and wukong prime came before him as for his appearance im not really to fussed especially as the quality of image is pretty bad and we cant see much details and im going to be using his deluxe skin over prime skin for sure since its so good. that being said his abilities and could really use an update rework or mini rework as

wukongs three is alot better and streamlined than his rubble mechanic while both give a 1500 armour increase and petrify is more annoying than useful. Eg. Usually 1. enter room 2. Kill everything in room. With atlas 1. Enter room 2. Petrify room slowing me down and stopping my movement since its a static animation 3. Kill every thing. Hes not very good at high level content as well since the rubble mechanic just isnt very good for health return when enemies are melting your health bar plus his 4 is pretty terrible and useless. his ruble mechanic is a good idea and has potential its just poorly implemented and underwhelming while 1500 armour is a fair amount (you don't really need more because they way armour scales in WF) it takes to long to build up and drains way to fast, the way rubble will stop filling armour when his health drops and heals him is also imo bad design as he can get stuck in a loop of oh my health is dropping better pick up rubble but because all my rubble is going to my health now my armour is dropping and because my armour buff is dropping my health is dropping even faster again this only really happens in high level content but still its annoying and is something he suffers from when he shouldn't lastly is just how annoying petrify is and how energy heavy atlas is while having no energy regain abilities. petrify should not halt atlas movement especially when you have to constantly recast it to keep rubble up and since rubble drains so bloody fast im just stopping and standing still all the time then theirs his energy efficiency his hole build is built around constantly casting his 1 to punch things and his 3 to petrify but petrify is a 75 base drain ability and his punch is 25 with no energy return abilities making him extremely energy heavy.

woops went on a rant there and completely deviated and got carried away sorry but despite all that i still really like using atlas, am supper keen for his prime and i have a lot fun with him but just because hes fun doesn't mean hes very useful or good though
his 2 is absolutely useless
Edited by (PS4)mrBloodshotAtWar

2 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

Dethcube prime... might actually give him a chance if his weapon's any good. I want taxon Prime a lot more though...

Vary much same. Taxon Prime would be a gorgeous sight for sure. But got a really good riven for Deth Machine Prime. So can't wait to drop about 8 forma in hellraiser lament puzzle box golden Deth cube prime. Lol

Spoiler

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, (PS4)Lei-Lei_23 said:

I’m honestly stoked about Deth Cube Prime. PLEASE MAKE HIM A TANKY SENTINEL. I need that in my life, so I can make him into a energy orb dispenser that can survive.

If there was one Sentinel that would replace my Taxon, it would be golden puzzle box hellraiser prime. Lol. Can't wait to see it's stats. 

Spoiler

tenor.gif

Edited by (XB1)SixGunLove

1 hour ago, (PS4)Lei-Lei_23 said:

I’m honestly stoked about Deth Cube Prime. PLEASE MAKE HIM A TANKY SENTINEL. I need that in my life, so I can make him into a energy orb dispenser that can survive.

Usually I run energy generator dedcube with a zephyr, so it will never get hit. The repair kit mod help to regen hp for it incase theres some aoe stuff that hit it.
Doubt the prime variant will have significant armor/hp/shield buff compared to the normal counterpart to be tanky though probably just small hp/armor increase like every primes.

8 hours ago, makaloff95 said:

Look it this way, now we finally have mr bacon out of the way, which means we will get more fun and interesting males getting their primes in the future. Atleast he will be cheap MR fodder so thats something. Only thing that interests me is the dethcube, was long ago we got a prime sentinel

Touche!

6 hours ago, Spkr4theDead said:

What "key" missions is Atlas used for? I'm genuinely curious.

Index Missions (Arbitration Def) and "Operative/Sortie Def" and then if you are lucky an high level of Mobile Def. Other then that, never seen him unless its for "funzies" or that player just loves said frame.

5 hours ago, (PS4)mrBloodshotAtWar said:

swoops went on a rant there and completely deviated and got carried away sorry but despite all that i still really like using atlas, am supper keen for his prime and i have a lot fun with him but just because hes fun doesn't mean hes very useful or good though

his 2 is absolutely useless

Uh, that's alright, I tned to go off on rants too, so hey!, no hard feelings.

I didn't want to diss on atlas mains or players, as I know alot of people enjoy him for what he can use (and for the memes), but I was pointing out facts and prove (given the form posts lately) that Atlas while he maybe powerful in say the Index or Mobile Def mission, due to his rock shield things, outside of that he's pretty useless and stands like the old Wukong/Ember and Vauban, his kit is just not up to speed with other frames and a rework is delfly needed before his prime, but it looks like tats not gonna happen. 

IMO: His 1st, 3rd and 4th are pretty meh. his only saving grace his 2nd and even that is still not as good as say, Freezing Time with Limbo or Forst/Gara walls. etc. His 4th is fun and can provide a good distraction, but when you look at other "summon" powers, its like "Hold up!".

So until he gets a rework, like most people, he'll just be MR Fodder (and just that, cuz oh boy does he look ugly as his Prime)

12 hours ago, Scruffel said:

Pretty sure you can see Tekko Prime in the video. That's what I was referring to when I was talking about "first time a Signature has been Primed". I was just hoping for two weapons, but it's fine. Dethcube is a fine choice.

Sorry, I had a major derp moment there. Don't know what came over me.

10 hours ago, ERC-Tex said:

I do wonder if the other sentinels will get Primes. IE Djinn, Dirigia, Taxon...

Taxon maybe, but Djinn and Diriga very unlikely, one's too obvious of a grineer design and the other is an infested mess. That said, Helios was also initially Corpus tech so...