Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Primes shown at Japan TennoVIP 2019

sleepychewbacca

21 hours ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

So is this going to be one prime that no one buy, just farms?, cuz the price in the market is gonna be laughable at best, as Wukong Prime was pretty cheep to buy in the Market.

ever since they started adding MR locks to frames my MR0 alt just ended up buying prime packs to get the latest prime frames and i have been more than happy to do so, this however will be my exception, atlas is so garbage that i am quite happy to skip his prime release and pretend he doesnt exist.

1 hour ago, Methanoid said:

ever since they started adding MR locks to frames my MR0 alt just ended up buying prime packs to get the latest prime frames and i have been more than happy to do so, this however will be my exception, atlas is so garbage that i am quite happy to skip his prime release and pretend he doesnt exist.

3 hours ago, (XB1)SixGunLove said:

-sniped Video-

Christ, he looks ugly as hell, guess they really don't expect him to sell well, tho not srupised at this point and still more teasing Railjack without just releasing it eh?, dark days for Warframe, given the things behind the scenes as well 

But yes, I too used to buy PA and now I don't unless the pack is worth buying or its a powerful frame. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, (XB1)SixGunLove said:

There will be no shortage of doom guy cos plays for sure. The ugliest tho imo still goes to wilderbeast Oberon prime. Lol 

Oh right, I forgot about that!, but an't Rhino the Ture Doom Warframe?

7 minutes ago, Tiltskillet said:

What's your point exactly?

Exclay what I pointed out, its all hype and carrot angling, put it this way.

Do you kown Dog Races?, how they chase a rabbit on a massive rail?, well image Railjack Update on that and we're the dogs, we can run and run and run and never get it. This had so meny puns in it, even I'm dispointed in myself    

Just now, Circle_of_Psi said:

Exclay what I pointed out, its all hype and carrot angling, put it this way.

Do you kown Dog Races?, how they chase a rabbit on a massive rail?, well image Railjack Update on that and we're the dogs, we can run and run and run and never get it. This had so meny puns in it, even I'm dispointed in myself    

So you think they're not really ever going to release Atlas Prime? 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Tiltskillet said:

So you think they're not really ever going to release Atlas Prime? 

I think he was more on Railjack. Which still wouldn't make sense.

I just think that coupling TennoCon + studio vacation + folks at TGS + lack of devstreams over summer is making the game look like it's in a paused state, when they're probably working their asses off to release Railjack ASAP.