Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rising Tide: Hotfix 26.1.3

[DE]Megan

Two things:
One, when casting Ember's 2 if I begin to res my kavat or a rescue target she will keep the position where she is mid-animation with her arms up and the activation sound plays again. That stays until I stop res'ing and will play the sound and animation again as well.
Two, this is more personal taste but I like climbing around the railjack to look at all the parts. For the sixth(?) section, the cowl, I can't reach the very top of the railjack anymore. Would it be possible to raise the player access ceiling so we can reach the very top when our railjack is completely restored?

Thank you once again for the hotfixes!

But in another topic, please remove or let us disable heavy attacking on E hold, it's seriously annoying to use non heavy attacks now, the delay between the press is so inconsistent, and all your stacks are gone because of it. A lot of people who want to use normal melee attacks do not want to use heavy attacks at all, there is already a dedicated keybind for this, why is there a need to have 2 keybinds for the exact same action, especially when intefering with another. The way it was released with the rework itself was excellent, there was no need for this. Sure, you can technically cancel the heavy attack by rolling and whatnot, but when you have a very fast melee weapon, the heavy attack is also sped up, so this becomes an impractical solution, not even as much of a bandaid for the issue. 

Edit: I would also like to report a strange bug that happened to me earlier while running survival, unsure of how exactly it was cause, but I was using Baruuk at the moment (will attach clip URL) Basically, all my melee attacks where bugged. The animation stopped instantly after the press of the key, causing no attack to be thrown whatsoever, and making my Warframe do a rather amusing animation while trying to attack, affect both melee and exalted melee.

https://i.gyazo.com/e1f9e13dba5860f2886b3ec2af058d91.mp4

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Nightwave progress being reset for existing challenges that you didn't make progress towards during the mission that just ended. This was fixed live Monday night!

What about the issues with the Nightwave progress being reset for existing challenges that we "DID" make progress towards. Every Night wave Mission I had completed as well as those I had made progress towards were wiped clean by the Monday night fix.

Aslo be aware that the new slider...

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Added a new slider for Orbiter ‘Wear & Tear ’in the Equipment > Orbiter > Orbiter Appearance menu! This new ‘Wear & Tear’ section allows you to choose how much internal amount of nicks and scratches you want the Arsenal section of your Orbiter to reflect AND what color those markings are.

• Eventually these markings will apply to sections of the Orbiter outside of the Arsenal area once they have been given their updated looks!

doesn't exactly do a thorough job.

Arsenal Before:

49130161497_a4a7eef9ec_c.jpg

Arsenal After:

49129978786_de11514219_c.jpg

Floor Before:

49129494048_98aee831d8_c.jpg

Floor After (both ends):

49129983991_fb7f2b1d98_c.jpg

49129502763_0168d7dc50_c.jpg

Archwing's old flight controls / systems were better in my opinion, and more realistic. The new flight systems do not even have inertia, it looks like a flying stone. And the old blink was better too. They could leave as it was before.

Sometimes I get the feeling that they are sabotaging their own game ...

The changes to Archwing are really quite uncomfortable for me. I enjoyed feeling 'weight' of my movement through space in A.W. Now it's like a very lightweight object. I know for a fact people complained not being able to stop immediately without Itzal's 2nd ability, but now... This is just very clunky. And the blink ability on cool down. Very poor restriction. I'll adapt to it like any other poor change, but I'd really rather not. 

Are the changes to A.W. iterative? Will you folks keep checking with your player base to survey the satisfaction and dissatisfaction of the changes made?

Can you please address the bug/nerf (whatever it was) to the operator amps? I'm using 3-3-3 and some months ago I'd completely strip a vomvalyst in under a  second. Now, I take up to 3 seconds to destroy a single vomvalyst. I hope you can see a problem with this during a Tri-dolon hunt session? It all adds up. Not to mention my sense of power is taken away. Please talk about what it is and if it's intentional or not. And if intentional, why?

Still no toggle for E hold melee charge attack? Losing the whole combo counter even when I am not holding E button? Is that not a problem? It is not just me who complain about this. The only fix I truly want is this issue, just do something about this, it is truly stressful and annoying. Please DE

5 minutes ago, ketber said:

Still no toggle for E hold melee charge attack? Losing the whole combo counter even when I am not holding E button? Is that not a problem? It is not just me who complain about this. The only fix I truly want is this issue, just do something about this, it is truly stressful and annoying. Please DE

It makes playing melee near impossible for me. I've barely been able to get in the mood to play Warframe with this new "dump your combo stack for no reason" mechanic they've introduced.

I guess DE is offended by button mashing now?

Please toggle the hold for heavy attack combo. I hate shooting and taking back my zenistar disk Almost constantly. It sucks building up a high combo and launching the disk to lose it upon accidentally triggering a heavy attack when building up another combo.

and please give us a word on the grendel/Vauban & ember feedback forums.

Grendel’s energy consumption is still far too aggressive and nourish needs either a change in function or a better UI to indicate how it works/ give better feedback to what buffs are accessible or active.

Most of vauban’s mine layer is still pretty underwhelming, and orbital strike blows up prematurely instead of on contact.

some bug in orbiter captura

cannot change exposure

cannot access arsenal (via menu) change frame need to exit the captura 

changing to operator mode in orbiter captura get you stuck inside the pod. commands unstuck doesn't work, need to exit captura

My brother will be super happy with the new color and intensity options for the scratches, it's exactly what he wanted, thanks 🙂

[DE] Drew suggested on Friday that fixes for Controller and Archwing were in the pipe for Monday. It's now Tuesday. I understand delays happen, but can we please get an update on this? Neither the notes yesterday nor today acknowledged it.  I know controllers aren't a super high priority on PC, and that it'll be fixed by the time consoles get these updates, but the controller's an accessibility feature for some of us on PC, not all of us can just switch over to M+K when things go wrong.

Between an inability to use blink without messing with binds which affect other things too, and afterburner being impossible to turn off in sprint mode (this may also be fixable by screwing with binds, not sure), Archwing's pretty unusable on controller right now, which really puts a damper on things like Eidolons.

I'm hoping the Blink will just be a 5th ability, since it's universal and there's precedent for that with frames. It'd even be an easier bind for M+K users. But any solution that makes this stuff actually work would be welcome.

just tried the new archwing its ok i still prefer the old style, teleport could use a cooldown buff it feels seriously slow. also dunno if bug or by design but i am totally hating the sluggish feeling of Titania's 4. if that is a side effect of changing archwing it should be reverted

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Additions:

• Added a new slider for Orbiter ‘Wear & Tear ’in the Equipment > Orbiter > Orbiter Appearance menu! This new ‘Wear & Tear’ section allows you to choose how much internal amount of nicks and scratches you want the Arsenal section of your Orbiter to reflect AND what color those markings are.
    • Eventually these markings will apply to sections of the Orbiter outside of the Arsenal area once they have been given their updated looks!

This is extremely good to hear, especially that you're not yet done with the rest of the Orbiter. I had hoped that this was in parts, and not just focused on that single area. ❤️

19 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Added a new slider for Orbiter ‘Wear & Tear ’in the Equipment > Orbiter > Orbiter Appearance menu! This new ‘Wear & Tear’ section allows you to choose how much internal amount of nicks and scratches you want the Arsenal section of your Orbiter to reflect AND what color those markings are.

Could we maybe get the floor scratches/dirt toned down a lot? I appreciate that they're there, but if you want the shiny pats of the metal to be silverish (as some metal is wont to be when you scratch it), then the floor has these really intense whitish splotches, like someone spilled paint on the floor. (Using a colour instead of light grey has the same effect.) It looks pretty bad on a darker floor. Plus the texture right next to its is mostly pristine, making for awkward transitions.

Simply disabling all wear and tear would be a pity because I adore the way it looked at launch.

Maybe the floor wear and tear could be much more transparent to adopt more of the floor colour? Or simply take its colour from what is set for the floor? That might fix this. ❤️

This is an example with the slider at 50% and the colour a mid-light grey:

Spoiler

lW8G7gI.jpg8GzEUww.jpg

Edit: Actually, setting the slider to zero STILL has big white paint splatters in front of the devices. I feel something went wrong here...

Edit2: The best compromise I can come up with for now is to set the wear&tear colour to true black and the slider to zero. *sad to miss out on the lovely metal bits where the lacquer had chipped away*

Archived