Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rising Tide: Hotfix 26.1.3

[DE]Megan

2 hours ago, Senguash said:

Thanks for the hotfix!

Still hoping for a way to play liches in premade squads. Currently you need to rng the same nodes as your friends for it to be functional and that's far too inconvenient.

Still hoping for critical chance on slide attack to be brought up to a reasonable power level.

Sacrificial Steel = 220
CC on rivens = 180
Maiming Strike = 150
Slide CC on rivens = 90

The first 2 applies on all attacks and gets 2x on heavy attacks.

The latter 2 forces you to slide exclusively.

This makes no sense.

Slide Critical Chance should just be a guaranteed crit chance with a good amount of bonus #% to critical damage. I would add a cooldown to the critical on slide as a trade off. Would open up a strong niche, especially for weapons that usually never crit!

And perhaps make one for status chance too with large bonus status duration.

2 minutes ago, Isokaze_BestKaze said:

You can. I have the blink on C, and the "sprint" on shift.

By default¿? I have on C other bind. I tried to change it and bind the blink on other key but archwing related binds are only two... going up and down.

It’s very clear that the standards for Warframe have been lowered within DE. Nothings going to get done about blink being ruined, but something has to give when it comes to arch line. Who at DE thought lifting Valkyrs outdated 1st ability and slapping it on a beloved archwing was a good idea?! It just blows my mind that this ability actually made it into the game not once, but TWICE!!!!!! 🤯

@[DE]Megan

@[DE]Rebecca

This hotfix didn't resolve the Nightwave reset issues and it's definitely not only cosmetic. I was on 8/10 Syndicate missions yesterday before the bug, so if it was only cosmetic I should have received the credit after only 2 missions done today... I did it, but my counter now indeed showed 2/10 and no standing received whatsoever.

What should we do? Wait for another fix or fully re-do 10 Syndicate missions with no guarantee of receiving anything?

Thanks in advance.

PS: I don't really know if it's okay to tag you both, but Megan you wrote the hotfix text, and Rebb you responded in one of the dedicated post about the issue in the Bugs forum, so I thought it was okay to do so.

EDIT: I decided not to wait so I finished Syndicate missions from 2/10 and finish Simaris scans from 3/5. I received standing for both completions... but it was definitely not a visual/cosmetic issue. The last hotfix doesn't resolve: 1/ the fact that we have to redo entirely the tasks that were in progress, and 2/ the fact that tasks already done still appear on the NW board thus preventing the catchup mechanic to display older missions.

Can we please get another auxiliary slot for warframe danglies, an optional toggle (because lots of clipping occurs and ruins "fashion frame" so to speak.) for example, things such as nekros prime wings, mesa prime chaps etc. even go as far as openning this up for more tennogen/plat purchases with special chap and wing skins. This way everyone wins please consider this DE!

3 hours ago, Senguash said:

Thanks for the hotfix!

Still hoping for a way to play liches in premade squads. Currently you need to rng the same nodes as your friends for it to be functional and that's far too inconvenient.

Still hoping for critical chance on slide attack to be brought up to a reasonable power level.

Sacrificial Steel = 220
CC on rivens = 180
Maiming Strike = 150
Slide CC on rivens = 90

The first 2 applies on all attacks and gets 2x on heavy attacks.

The latter 2 forces you to slide exclusively.

This makes no sense.

I mean, you could just rotate though each persons nodes.

Archived