Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What your frames say about you

Zi-Sui

Inaros: because... I've always loved Egyptian themes and I really love not dying. Plus he allows me to bring my kavat's health up to 11k+

Ivara: because... this fortress sure is empty all of a sudden.

Mirage: because... why look at 1 butt when you can look at 5.

And,

Equinox: because... sometimes I just cant decide if I want to be support or dps.

Loki Gang                                          Loki Gang Loki Gang Loki Gang       Loki Gang                  Loki Gang        Loki Gang 
Loki Gang                                          Loki Gang Loki Gang Loki Gang       Loki Gang               Loki Gang           Loki Gang 
Loki Gang                                          Loki Gang Loki Gang Loki Gang       Loki Gang           Loki Gang               Loki Gang 
Loki Gang                                          Loki Gang                  Loki Gang       Loki Gang       Loki Gang                   Loki Gang 
Loki Gang                                          Loki Gang                  Loki Gang       Loki Gang    Loki Gang                      Loki Gang    
Loki Gang                                          Loki Gang                  Loki Gang       Loki Gang Loki Gang                         Loki Gang 
Loki Gang                                          Loki Gang                  Loki Gang       Loki Gang   Loki Gang                       Loki Gang 
Loki Gang                                          Loki Gang                  Loki Gang       Loki Gang        Loki Gang                  Loki Gang 
Loki Gang Loki Gang Loki Gang       Loki Gang Loki Gang Loki Gang       Loki Gang            Loki Gang              Loki Gang 
Loki Gang Loki Gang Loki Gang       Loki Gang Loki Gang Loki Gang       Loki Gang                Loki Gang          Loki Gang 
Loki Gang Loki Gang Loki Gang       Loki Gang Loki Gang Loki Gang       Loki Gang                   Loki Gang       Loki Gang 

Edited by (XB1)Erudite Prime
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, (XB1)Erudite Prime said:

Loki Gang                                          Loki Gang Loki Gang Loki Gang       Loki Gang                  Loki Gang        Loki Gang 
Loki Gang                                          Loki Gang Loki Gang Loki Gang       Loki Gang               Loki Gang           Loki Gang 
Loki Gang                                          Loki Gang Loki Gang Loki Gang       Loki Gang           Loki Gang               Loki Gang 
Loki Gang                                          Loki Gang                  Loki Gang       Loki Gang       Loki Gang                   Loki Gang 
Loki Gang                                          Loki Gang                  Loki Gang       Loki Gang    Loki Gang                      Loki Gang    
Loki Gang                                          Loki Gang                  Loki Gang       Loki Gang Loki Gang                         Loki Gang 
Loki Gang                                          Loki Gang                  Loki Gang       Loki Gang   Loki Gang                       Loki Gang 
Loki Gang                                          Loki Gang                  Loki Gang       Loki Gang        Loki Gang                  Loki Gang 
Loki Gang Loki Gang Loki Gang       Loki Gang Loki Gang Loki Gang       Loki Gang            Loki Gang              Loki Gang 
Loki Gang Loki Gang Loki Gang       Loki Gang Loki Gang Loki Gang       Loki Gang                Loki Gang          Loki Gang 
Loki Gang Loki Gang Loki Gang       Loki Gang Loki Gang Loki Gang       Loki Gang                   Loki Gang       Loki Gang 

This isn’t very stealthy or stylish.  You sure you aren’t a Vauban main? Grendel?

More and more I find myself using Ivara for everything. She's quick, with my mod setup she's tough enough to survive mistakes, her abilities are flexible and capable. Her 3 makes her the greatest for Spy and Rescue missions, in the latter using it to cleanse the level before recovering the target. Survival, exterminate, capture, and all the others? Quiver and Artemis Bow gives Ivara all the tools she needs to be a fast light assault frame. Running Infiltrate with a duration(Primed Continuity) / power(Umbral Intensify) build, and some suitability via Umbral Vitality and Adaptation.

I run a pure radiation crit/status hybrid on Artemis, and my normal weapon loadout is a heat/corrosive Bo Prime with both Umbra mods, a pure damage and hushed Aklex Prime, and a rad/viral Quellor.

Thus far, I have proven utterly unstoppable.

First Nyx.  She is fashion over function for me these days.  But the rule for me is that if I fail any mission at all.  We crack out Nyx and she will get it done.

Garuda. There is something just So Anime about her.  Regal and glamorous in her own right.  But hovering through the air to unleash a volley of talons just makes me happy.  It feels dramatic.

Wisp. Just a great and well thought out design.  All around best released frame for me for 2019.  Looks good.  Plays well.  Very useful in all mission types.  Need little augments to make her great.  Just fun.

13 minutes ago, Hexsing said:

Wisp. Just a great and well thought out design.  All around best released frame for me for 2019.  Looks good.  Plays well.  Very useful in all mission types.  Need little augments to make her great.  Just fun.

Yeah definitely a great and...*Stares at her swaying thicc hips*...uh well thought out design....*Still staring* Very well thought out.

Apparently, I have multiple personalities... or I treat the frames as tools to get jobs done.

Inaros for everything, when I just want to have fun. I've always liked Egyptian themes and Stargate (we still don't have a good Zat that stuns/kills/disintegrates bodies.)

Ivara/Loki for spy. (Loki usually, as I like going fast, but sometimes Ivara for chest hunting.) I used to use Wukong, but now his cloudwalking is a disaster - they could have made super speed just the sprint version of it, and keep a nice (slightly sped up) old cloudwalker for normal movement.

Frost/Gara for Defense. (Gara is a little too micromanagement focused with splinter storm upkeep, though.)

Wisp/Oberon/Inaros for helping friends get started or helping level their low frames/weapons. (healing/healing/healing)

Oberon for Eidolons (group and solo) and Defection.

Saryn for ESO... only thing I use her for.

I know I have more loadouts set up, so I'm probably forgetting a few that I just don't use as often.

- Saryn (prime) , my most used frame by far. When I joined the Saryn Prime trailer was still fresh and I saw a character that was both very feminine and absolulely badass. I sticked with Saryn later on because she was and still is very versatile. Personally I was never a fan of the 1 button nuke builds many use today and I still stick to her with a tanky Umbra build.

- Nekros (prime), beside the obvious farming advantages Nekros is quite good in defensive missions as the shadows distract targets.

Aside from that I mostly use frames situational.

Oberon I try to be a jack of all kind if guy, plus his whole aesthetic I enjoy quite a lot.

Atlas I can't quite put my finger as to why I like using him maybe it the same as Oberon, earth beings.

Khora useful kit though her being a cat lady is kinda silly since all her abilities are that if a spider.

Main Wukong.

Nezha and Ash I occasionally play because I like them. Chroma and Frost because they are knights. In the beginning I did volt alot, and then went to Zephyr which needs work. I consider her the female chroma.

I have both Loki and Ash interestingly, which are all to similar. I was thinking about getting gauss because I like volt, but wow are those footbinding feet ugly... I like his guns though.

Hydroid : is my railjack the Flying Dutchman ? Bring me my squid ...

Wukong : "I live, I die, I live again ... What a lovely day !!"

Gauss :  sonic's gonna hate, gotta go fast, run the eurobeat playlist

Pokemon Umbra : Excalibur! Use Radial Howl ! ( DE, please, i want this trainer cap )

Maybe, not sure. They ones I prefer are based on things that inspire me or that I enjoy.

Khora because I'm a massive pus... ehm cat lover in real life. I also like the whole whips and chains thing. It gives me those S&M or Metal vibes. I love metal too for that matter.

Frost because he is the closest thing to a space viking or hrimturs and I do love my vikings and jotuns. I also love the winter and would prefer if it was winter all year around. Time to work on my global domination plans so I can create nuclear winter some day j/k. Or am I? And plus, which frame fits better to theme songs such as In my Kingdom Cold or Temples of Ice?

Revenant because I could turn him into a sci-fi muspeli or maybe even their king Surt. Always loved "bladeturn" protection in games aswell. So he was a perfect fit.

Wukong, since he and his clone reminds me of the tag team asshattery shenannigans me and my brother used to do in WoW back in the day, murdering people ruthlessly and just being annoying in general to the horde. And if things got too risky we could always pop into a cloud of smoke and scoot away to safety. I hope to Hel he is at a good place in his afterlife.

Ivara/Loki cos I've always liked stealth classes and if I had a superpower it would probably be invisibility.

• Like 1