Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If you could change ONE thing... what would it be?

SmokinDice

Eris and the Infested...I hate the fact that the Juggernaut has to be a glorified charger due to constraints of the geometry vomit that is Eris instead of it being the Balrog from Lord Of The Rings with plenty of space for it to move around it's actual massive bulk.  That its not nerfed and instead players have to make a decision when it roars thats it's coming and they have to either fight or run.... and running is enjoyable because there's a massive near unstoppable monster chasing you...

Edited by (PS4)FriendSharkey

I would change what happens when your game crashes. Whenever my game crashes and I open the game back up it asks me, " would you like to return to the previous mission." After clicking yes you go back finish the mission only to realize that you don't have the requiem's that you previously picked up. It's not your fault that the game crashed but they decide not to give you your stuff back. This happened to me while farming my lich and I got 3 relics but when my game crashed I never got them back. And they had the mod I need in them. It makes me fume that they don't have a way for you to get your stuff back when your game crashes

Hmmm... tough one.

I think I’d like to see RNG reigned in. Most of what I’d like to see change would be subjective, and I lean more towards trusting DE to make my experience with their game interesting. I think RNG limits can be objectively better.

Made a post about it if anyone wants to give it a look-through

Edited by (NSW)Greybones

Countless authors and researchers, such as David Mech, have countered their own research that indicated the presence of Alpha wolves in a pack. They don't exist, never have, and do not naturally exist unless trained via captivity to exhibit this behaviour. There are hundreds of research documents readily available online and in librarries to describe this. Yet in a highly evolved society, after the Orokin have perfected the art of 'science' Lotus still says things like, "Every pack has an Alpha."

It's the single most reality breaking thing in Warframe, and it ruins my immersion to see our space-mom follow the whims of pseudo-science.

They're capable of FTL travel, but not of understanding basic behaviour in a solar system where genetics and animal behaviour has been explored to the lengths of near-perfect cloning. This hurts me.

The only thing in Warframe. I love this game god damn it.

Edited by Nathren
  • Like 3

one thing? less standalone content. for example, lich system being entirely alienated from the game and only playable when you click on super specific nodes that are chosen for you. they are not much of a "nemesis" they made them out to be since they only bother to attack you when you decide to click on the nodes and planets they are on.

6 hours ago, (PS4)CrazyBeaTzu said:

I'd make more abilities heal lures lol.

^^ Main reason why there’s such a low amount of Frames in the Eidolon Meta.

3 hours ago, (XB1)C11H22O11 said:

Bigger assets

Wisp would agree.

Edited by GPrime96
  • Like 1

I want better Warframe customization that includes the ability to put colours on a single limb or section of a limb instead of a general spray paint the way it is now. I think it could lead to more detailed/technical cosplays. imagine having the ability to make your character look like Guts from Berserk including the Crossbow arm.