Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Scarlet Spear: TennoGen 27.3.10

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, BloodRavenCap said:

MASTERY RANK TEST

When game proposes us to take a test for the mastery rank, it would be great if just under it we had a clickable link to the training mode, so we could just practice the test, until we feel confident enough to try and pass it. And it should be a really big button. Also, it's really, really annoying that we have fail-states in the practice modes. Mastery rank test, where I had to rescue a hostage and kill a lot of guards with just melee just made me tear out my hair in frustration. Figuratively, of course, but still. Why just not make the practice mode infinite, but if the player passes the test, you just show a prompt, if the player wants to leave practice? It would a lot more practical. Just look at Hotline Miami. You're killed dozens of times, but all it takes to reset you is just one press of a button. No awful loading times and screens.

The practice button on the Mastery Rank screen actually already exists; it's on the bottom-right of the screen. This picture is linked from the Mastery Rank page on the fandom site. Could it be larger and in a better place? Yes, definitely; perhaps directly under Begin Test, but it does exist and just sends you straight in to the practice test.latest?cb=20200305203036

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed some missing FX on Titania’s Tribute ability.

You're getting there, but Tribute's auras are completely broken. Thorns' damage reduction functions inconsistently, and the rest of the auras do not work whatsoever. Will there be another fix to pay tribute to Tribute?

45 minutes ago, Evhel said:

I suppose was mean "Neuroptics" and not Helmet lol.

For Atlas, we call it his Prime Neck. I guess it was too powerful to be Uncommon.

hace 1 hora, Voltage dijo:

Is there a chance Umbral Forma could be added to Little Duck's offering for Scarlet Spear? There are no good sinks for players who already earned the Arcanes that have been available for years, and Stance Forma is rather worthless considering the cost and lack of use.

Also, what happened to the unreleased Arcane Enhancements that were listed in the Developer Workshop for Warframe Revised?

As always, thank you for continued hotfixes!

THIS. Please.

Would honestly make the event worthwhile grinding past the essential arcanes and the weapons.

Hell even make it cost over 50k and I'll farm for it.

just realised something, if NO ONE complained about anything wrong, you would have left this as is, interesting and disturbing at the same time

also, if we use something in the game, that YOU made for us to use to play this game, YOU decide to change it cause it makes the game too easy? what a slap in the face, thank you

MORE problems in the game that i know of, but i will let YOU find and figure it out on your own from now on

1 hour ago, Voltage said:

Is there a chance Umbral Forma could be added to Little Duck's offering for Scarlet Spear? There are no good sinks for players who already earned the Arcanes that have been available for years, and Stance Forma is rather worthless considering the cost and lack of use.

Also, what happened to the unreleased Arcane Enhancements that were listed in the Developer Workshop for Warframe Revised?

As always, thank you for continued hotfixes!

if they do this it better cost 75-100k credits

Fast Traveling to Little Duck in Fortuna as your Warframe will no longer initiate the unskippable dialog with her. Instead, you’ll Fast Travel to right beside her but won’t initiate the conversation, giving you time to Transfer to your Operator to talk to her.

Why is that even a thing! She doesn't care about us in Warframe on Scarlet Spear event, why she care about it on Fortuna?! What sick plot.

And just fix this! I'm tired of this nonsense.

Thank you for the hotfix. I've been playing Mag a lot recently and I noticed emissive colour doesn't work on Mag Ferro's helmet, it still uses the old energy colour just like before emissives were introduced. 

Scarlet Spear: TennoGen 27.3.10

Scarlet Spear Serverside Hotdrop
Last night at roughly 7:10pm ET we deployed a serverside fix to address the cases of Murex Raid Space teams not receiving Kill Codes.

Scarlet Spear Changes & Fixes:

• The Murex Raid Satellite now must be towed to its correct location before you can deploy the Oplink. 
    • Upon digging into the logs we’ve been receiving for the “No Kill Codes” issue, we found that a number of these reports were not receiving Kill Codes because their Satellite was not properly in place, thus making the squad ineligible to receive Kill Codes. Most squads followed this flow already so it shouldn’t feel too different - just a precaution for those who don’t park their Satellite in its designated zone! 
  • The Aerolyst canister mechanic now has a 10 second cooldown before the canisters refill after becoming stunned from destroying all of them. 
    • Our intentions here are to alleviate some frustration over the Aerolyst canister mechanic that we’ve been receiving. If you were quick to dispatch the Aerolyst before you likely won’t notice a difference!
  • Fixed inability to destroy the Aerolyst’s canisters if you were attacking in Limbo’s Rift.
  • Fixed Operator Magus Arcanes not functioning in consecutive Murex Raids.
  • Fixed a rare progression stopper where the Condrix remains invulnerable while open after a Host Migration occurs.
  • Fixed an edge case where Clients who joined a Murex Raid mission in progress wouldn't receive intermittent rewards that appear after each Murex is driven away.
  • Fixed an edge case script error that occurred when receiving a Kill Code, which could result in not receiving said Kill Code.
  • Fixed a script error when a Murex Wave succeeds during a mission.
  • Fixed a script error when deploying your Oplink in the Ground Assault mission.

Not to sound ungrateful for the fixes. It has been quite the frustrating experience despite the event being rather interesting. Would you guys be able to identify those that got shafted waiting for a kill code that never arrived and losing 100/100 bonuses? If you can reimburse those lost effort in some way, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for the hotfix!

Since you fixed a color discrepancy on the Tennogen (Wisp Delusion), perhaps you can look at some other of your own content? Saita Prime comes to mind with its metallics on the sleeves.

FrostyNovaPrime also made a good topic addressing certain other coloring issues, even with NEWER items like Nova Atomica and Baruuk's Tennogen?

Also, still no fix for weapon passive abilities not working as Client? Many weapons are affected, which includes Tatsu, Arca Titron, Dual Toxocyst, and Pennant.

There are MANY forums topics about it. I'll include only one here but please investigate. You were quick to fix issues with Scarlet Spear in some regards, nerf frames and abilities that made the event "trivial," but there's still some heavy bugs plaguing general gameplay that creeped in since the first Scarlet Spear update.

Fast Traveling to Little Duck in Fortuna as your Warframe will no longer initiate the unskippable dialog with her. Instead, you’ll Fast Travel to right beside her but won’t initiate the conversation, giving you time to Transfer to your Operator to talk to her.

Why do this?

Fast Traveling to Quill Onkko automatically dumps you into your operator. Why not do that if you were going to bother touching it at all.

Thank you so much for the hotfix. My experience in the Scarlet Spear event was awful until you deployed hotfix 27.3.6 , I really appreciate this hard work of yours. I want to point out is that playing with a ethernet connection fixed a lot of latency issues.

The update has broken the event for me! For a couple of days I've only experience the "waiting for kill code" bug a couple of times and I've been enjoying the event, but since this patch I am constantly getting this problem. I haven't been able to complete a single mission. 

The Murex Raid Satellite now must be towed to its correct location before you can deploy the Oplink

How can we reposition the satellite once it's deployed? It's automatic is it not? Once I get to the location it auto deploys the satellite and won't let me reposition it.

As always thanks for the updates, just hope that you can resolve this awful bug soon as I actually have really enjoyed this event when it's been working for me and want to play more

2 runs and 8 murex later : Received killed codes in the first run a bit infrequently but regular enough to not be a concern. It seemed killcodes arrived after a few minutes of the designated ground squad trasmitting it. 2nd run went smoothly with no interruption. I hope this is last we see of this issue.

51 minutes ago, XxWarlord2017xX said:

just realised something, if NO ONE complained about anything wrong, you would have left this as is, interesting and disturbing at the same time

also, if we use something in the game, that YOU made for us to use to play this game, YOU decide to change it cause it makes the game too easy? what a slap in the face, thank you

MORE problems in the game that i know of, but i will let YOU find and figure it out on your own from now on

They have literally fixed systems in which no one was complaining about in the past. 
DE tries to keep updates rolling out for popular systems (sorry Lunaro), and polishing their forward-looking gameplay modes. 

If you came to complain and not be constructive, why come here at all? Oh, you just wanted to rant because the only way you know how to beat the new content is via ways that the game MAKERS did not anticipate, because its not like there arent hundreds and hundreds of individual systems in place that all cant be taken into consideration pre-launch. 

And how exactly would NOT reporting additional issues help what you are complaining about? You want them to fix everything without anyone complaining, and want those with complaints to just come whine on the boards and not give feedback to help assist DE in fixing potential issues? Do you understand how backward and circular your own logic is?!?!

If someone needs a good slap in the face, it seems to be you. 

• Fast Traveling to Little Duck in Fortuna as your Warframe will no longer initiate the unskippable dialog with her. Instead, you’ll Fast Travel to right beside her but won’t initiate the conversation, giving you time to Transfer to your Operator to talk to her.

giphy.webp

I have all the arcanes  due to hunting eidolon, I finished the event and I understand that many need some of the arcane present, since many are really useful.
But for those who already have all the arcanes? 

They have practically affected the trade to those who sold, and it is clear that one should know when to sell oneself, it is not very far from "If all players receive something that was far from their reach, what would those who managed to achieve get arcanes by hunting?"

The integration of "UMBRA FORMA BP" would not be bad at all
It wouldn't matter if it cost 20k - 25k

I have no complaints with the Stance Forma, but it is something that for those of us who are old it is not something attractive or interesting.

There is still time and practically the event affected those who hunted.
At least make everyone really happy with something that is worthwhile not a group of good players, we are also an important part

Archived