Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dev Workshop: Railjack Revisited Information

[DE]Rebecca

Ok I want to ask something..currently I have 3 vidar MK3 reactors crafted

The first one has +99 avio, +47 flux

The second one has +93 avio, +100 flux

The third one has +97 avio, +86 flux

I can valence fuse multiple times right? and If i fuse the first one with third one and then fuse the resulting one with second one....I should be getting the final reactor with +100 avio and +100 flux right?

Thats what I really wanna know .....

hace 2 horas, SpicyDinosaur dijo:

This is ironic because I worked volunteer for a game company at one point. Point that finger back at yourself. Two days of testing will reveal very little. And considering DE tends to make sweeping changes then forget about the issue for a few years, I would definitely like to make sure those "first impressions" are as detailed and accurate as possible.

And I'm a program designer. Kinda, I'm still studying. And all changes proposed by the community are great, most...

Still by first impressions, I really mean it, this has only been out as stated before for a couple of days. What I was aiming for was another open server with the changes proposed... Not anything else and I say this because players have a good grasp of the product from the past 4 months. Any major problems can be found by these "volunteers" in a short time from when the test servers were opened.

Yes, you could say that giving more time maybe 2 weeks or so could do more but then again, watch what these people tested and tell me a problem they glanced over, it can be something small.

4 minutes ago, (XB1)TapelessDawn said:

And I'm a program designer. Kinda, I'm still studying. And all changes proposed by the community are great, most...

Still by first impressions, I really mean it, this has only been out as stated before for a couple of days. What I was aiming for was another open server with the changes proposed... Not anything else and I say this because players have a good grasp of the product from the past 4 months. Any major problems can be found by these "volunteers" in a short time from when the test servers were opened.

Yes, you could say that giving more time maybe 2 weeks or so could do more but then again, watch what these people tested and tell me a problem they glanced over, it can be something small.

I'd rather be sure. And I'm not talking about bugs, there are bound to be some overlooked, I mean the volunteers needing to test the changes enough to see if Railjack is still playable and what the changes have done for it, by either improving it or being detrimental.Your idea of another test server run is good and I agree with you there.

hace 11 minutos, SpicyDinosaur dijo:

I'd rather be sure. And I'm not talking about bugs, there are bound to be some overlooked, I mean the volunteers needing to test the changes enough to see if Railjack is still playable and what the changes have done for it, by either improving it or being detrimental.Your idea of another test server run is good and I agree with you there.

Fair enough, I'd be on the same page if wasn't because of DE's management. After rushing out railjack for the game awards the game has bearly been touched by most players.

So they should release this overview reinvention as soon as they can while keeping a good degree of quality. Afterwords all your proposals should be put out on front and taken care of.

I always look at it through those lens, programming and working with a new concept/program like railjack, which is still new to the devs is extremely hard. Thus the reason that although I understand where you're coming from, the team should focus on getting the base right and then make the detailed inspection you propose. 

Again, railjack is a mess and if what these few days of testing has shown isn't changed and sent to the mayor part of the playerbase then there's no point on disecting it all. But then again I wouldn't be putting the idea down if the game were to be in another state.

Honestly, in the later missions, especially in the vale, get rid of the exterminate thing all together. Spending so much time just fliyng around hunting down every last guy is a PIA. If anything, do it like the planes or Orb. a "Wanted" level increases the strength and craziness of the spawns, destroying optional becons reduces threat level as well as taking out mission targets. This way, if we want to... I don't know BE SPACE NINJAS. we can sneak in, dodge patrols, get to the mission, and GTFO, with out having to kill everything. Like a Ninja. in space. 

But if you want to farm stuff, you can let your wanted level go up and up.

Do something like Zero stars: Regular partols.

1 star: Back up fighters

2 stars: Lots of fighters maybe 1 or two special units like the mine layers

3 stars: Lots of specials and a carrier

4 stars: 2-3 carriers

5 stars: You got the whole blasted armada's attention.

On 2020-04-25 at 5:08 AM, [DE]Rebecca said:

The details of WARFRAME REVISED PART 4: RAILJACK REVISITED are as follows. These are not complete Patch Notes. These were mentioned on stream, but we wanted to give everyone a chance to review them in a true 'Dev Workshop' fashion. Just under 500 Tenno will be playing these changes over the weekend for practical feedback. 

Please take a look and know the goal is to revisit the pacing and feel of all Railjack missions.

General Changes:

• Doubled the Railjack’s innate loot-pickup (Vacuum) Range.
  • Changing the pacing and general feel of all Railjack Piloting and movement to be less reliant on the optimal strategy of “Single strafe Boost then Repeat”: 
    • Doubled the Railjack’s base Speed. 
    • Lowered Boost Speed by 75% 
    • Increased the Boost Speed cost of dodge. 
    • Increased Boost Drain (8 - 15)
  • Made scale a factor in damage reduction and bonuses. This means Archwings and their weapons will do more damage to ships, while also taking less damage from them.
  • Fixed inconsistencies with the sensitivities of the emplacement positions (side turrets now match the pilot turret)
  • Doubled Revolite crafting yield from 50 to 100
  • Tripled values of Titanium and Asterite resource drops

Ship Combat Changes:

• Changed all Health, Shield and Armour to use the new Tenno versions introduced in Warframe Revised. 
  • Halved the Health and Armour of all Grineer Fighters.
  • Randomized the amount of Fighters required to be killed during the Extermination portion of the Skirmish mission so it’s not always the same. 
  • Decreased the amount of time between landing the killing shot to the enemy explosion on Fighters (.1 - 1 sec) down from (1-3) seconds. The effect of this will be not only a quicker pace, but also a quicker time to spawn any drops. 
  • Decreased Railjack Shield Recharge delay from 5 to 3 seconds. 
  • Railjack Weapon heat build up changes:
    • Apoc - Sigma/Lavan/Vidar heat build up reduced from 20 to 12. Zekti from 40 to 20
    • Carcinoxx - Sigma/Lavan/Vidar heat build up reduced from 10 to 8. Zekti from 20 to 12
    • Cryophon - Zekti from 400 to 350
    • Photor - Sigma/Lavan/Vidar heat build up reduced from 10 to 8. Zekti from 20 to 12

On-Foot Combat Changes:

• Reduced the Health of all on-foot Grineer Railjack enemies by half.
  • Removed scaled damage controllers from all on-foot Grineer Railjack enemies.

Pacing Changes:

• Added Caps for the amount of simultaneous Railjack Hazards (Fire, Electric, and Breaches). Your Railjack can only have 1 of each Hazard active at a time.
  • Drastically decreased the frequency of RJ Hazard types.
  • Made each RJ Hazard type more harmful to the ship.
  • Increased the amount of Omni Revolite required to remove hazard events, but increased the XP gained.
  • Increased the number of fighters in all alert stages.
  • Enemies now spawn much closer to the Railjack vs. 1000+ km away. 
  • Destroying all engines on a Crewship now disables weapons.

Archwing Changes / Fixes:

• Longstanding issues with the usability of Archwing Melee has been fixed - it’s whacking day - let us know!. 
  • Archwing Melee Range mods now affects aim assist lock-on range.
  • Archwing Gun stats normalized - space combat now uses ground “Heavy Weapon” stats.
  • UI Lead indicator has been added to relevant Archwing Guns.

Systemic Changes: 

• The Kuva Lich ‘Valence Transfer’ has been added for built Armaments and Components - players can now Transfer progress and stats to the new better parts, boosting them.
    • Requires Dirac to perform the operation
    • Combining matching tiers gives 10% boost in stats
    • Combining lower tier gives 5% boost in stats.
    • Two tiers removed (Mk3 with Mk1) is 2% boost

Affinity and Intrinsic Gain Changes: 

• Doubled Affinity-to-Intrinsic Point conversion. You will now gain Intrinsics 2x faster. 
  • Increased the earned Affinity on killing Elite Fighters and Outriders.

Avionics Changes: 

When it comes to Avionics changes, there’s an overarching goal: Simplify Avionic management. 

• Each Integrated Avionic Type will now only exist with a single Manufacturer rather than three Manufacturer flavors.
  • The ‘retired’ Integrated Avionics will be removed from players inventory via a script.
  • The remaining Integrated Avionic for each Type will take on the values of the previously highest valued Avionic of it’s Type.
  • ALL Dirac used to upgrade Integrated Avionics will be refunded. This applies to both retired and remaining Avionics.
  • ALL remaining Integrated Avionics will have their Upgrades drained.

Battle Avionic Refresh:

Munitions Vortex

Vortex is now attached to the front of your Railjack

Increased Vortex radius from 30 to 60

Increased radius from 150 to 200

Countermeasures

Initial use cost of 5 energy, double cost if used again within 4 secs up to a cap of 40 energy (5/10/20/40)

Blackout Pulse

Display range stat on all marked targets while projectile is in flight

Increased radius from 100 to 200

Increased damage from 250 to 500

Particle Ram

Requires forward velocity to be active

Increased speed of projectile when its launched

Increased length of projectile so targets stay within the damage field as long as they did before with slower projectile

Shatter Burst

Display range stat on all marked targets while projectile is in flight

Range increased from 120 to 200

Damage increased from 500 to 1000

Radius increased from 60 to 80

Fall off decreased from 100% to 50%

Void Hole

Decreased duration from 25 to 12 secs

Increased attraction strength

Fiery Phoenix

Decreased energy drain from 5 to 2.5 per sec

Archwing Melee Stat Refresh:

Mastery Rank 0-3

Veritux

Damage increased from 300 to 360

Onorix

MR increased from 0 to 1

Damage increased from 290 to 320

Agkuza

MR increased from 0 to 3

Status chance increased from 10% to 15%

Mastery Rank 4-6

Kaszas

MR increased from 0 to 4

Status chance increased from 15% to 20%

Critical chance increased from 10% to 15%

Rathbone

MR increased from 0 to 6

Damage increased from 280 to 340

Status chance increased from 7.5% to 12%

Critical chance increased from 15% to 20%

Mastery Rank 7-9

Knux

MR increased from 0 to 7

Damage increased from 325 to 340

Critical chance increased from 10% to 13%

Centaur

MR increased from 0 to 8

Damage increased from 280 to 290

Prisma Veritux

MR increased from 0 to 8

Damage increased from 300 to 320

Critical chance increased from 15% to 30%

A rather mixed bag of changes overall.

I just hope this isn't another one of those "lets change things to please the insatiably discontent forum users, who will never be satisfied until the game is downgraded back to the days where Hydron was the be all and end all, while upsetting those people that actually enjoy the game" affairs. 

Hi just watched brozimes and iflynns pts videos, changes look great, except the removal of the mixed sized avionics, this i can see leads to no build diversity and a capacity problem. Avionics mods are tradeable so no need to make a oversized onezy. I would have liked to have load out slots for different builds especially with the different enemies now and hopefully coming. Please don't thin the diversity from the houses. Farming resource has for me been an after action farm so more resource available is welcome in reducing the grind and increasing the fun time. I could already see with decreased enemy death time and increasing the vacuum more resource collected.

Please reduce the grind. Maybe it is more fun with these changes but I still cannot imagine playing the same mission 100 times to build one turret...

(Or just imagine Railjack is not free to play and let us buy all Railjack equipment with credits 😉 )

17 minutes ago, sorcer3r said:

Please reduce the grind. Maybe it is more fun with these changes but I still cannot imagine playing the same mission 100 times to build one turret...

(Or just imagine Railjack is not free to play and let us buy all Railjack equipment with credits 😉 )

They are reducing the grind, by tripling the resource drops ( check the OP ). And also by making Raijack content considerably easier, so missions run faster,

In any case, currently you definitely do not need to run 100 missions to build a turret.

Go to Earth Posit Cluster, first and easiest mission. Anywhere between 3-10 quick runs, depending if you actually bother going to collect the resources and if you have a booster, should be enough.

This is more a re-design suggestion, In all the time I have been playing my own Railjack I think only twice someone else has fired the big gun, which brings me to my suggestion. I believe it would be more practical to slave the big gun to the pilot in a way like how you can switch between primary and melee weapons. A lot of the times I have found by the time you get to the big gun you get less time to target the Crew ship, even more so if there are multiple Crew ships. It just seems to make more sense to just let the pilot shoot the big gun from the pilots seat.

And i forget : can you add an artificial horizon to RJ, pls ?

For Avionics, i would suggest a simple color code to classify them from lowest value at max rank to highest value at max rank, whatever the house is (except sigma ones, for obvious reason).

Color scheme exemple:

• yellow for lowest value at max rank
  • green for highest value at max rank
  • blue for the third house version
  • red for the Sigma

Hyperstrike :

• Sigma would be red
  • Lavan would be yellow
  • Vidar would be blue
  • Zetki would be green

Conic Nozel :

• Sigma doesn't exist
  • Lavan would be green
  • Vidar would be yellow
  • Zetki would be blue

I do not see any mention of lowering the avionics cost of maxed out avionics, or raising our avionics capacity. There is just no way to ever fill all of your slots under the current amounts. If this is intended, knowing why would be cool. If this was not intended, well it's an issue, LOL.

It's not intuitive at this point. Most of the time if you max out something, you would think you would be able to fill all the grid slots. Since this is not the case it leads one to thin kthat here might be a better engine that would allow that. But there is not in the current game and under the changes as listed above.

However, the rest of the changes look great, and from what I am hearing from partners that were in the PTC, things are looking much better for RJ. TY for listening to our feedback and working on fixing things up before doing big new things. I hope this trend continues!

On 2020-04-24 at 11:08 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

The ‘retired’ Integrated Avionics will be removed from players inventory via a script.

will we actually get the DIRAC for those or are the people who don't sell them before the update hits, grineer out of luck?

Will we ever actually be able to do something with the main cannon?   there is a distinctive lack of things to modify the artillery cannon with considering how much it takes to unlock and improve it. Being able to replace the artillery cannon or use mods for it would be so awesome and give the 4th player on the ship  a option to help aggressively besides catapult or archwing.

If the archwings finally get fixed, will they get the go ahead for the modular conversion?

will we lose the ability to mod archwing weapons and relay on the railjack mod model?

Will we still be able to mod them?

will we be able to get archwing intrinsics similar to railjack intrinsics to upgrade their base abilities??. 

Will Archwing Intrinics be able to affect archwings used in space, on ground and with railjack separately or a general buff/ effect?

If Archwing related intrinsics like the railjack ones affect archwings outside of railjack missions, will they also buff titania's  4th?

Will there be new archwing pieces to research/loot with new abilities?

Will there be set effects for using certain archwing components?

Will Ability components  and Base stat components of the Achwings be separate like railjack weapons and systems or will the four ability components also be linked to the archwing base stats??

I have so many questions about how this is getting changed.

11 hours ago, EzioTheEagle said:

I can valence fuse multiple times right? and If i fuse the first one with third one and then fuse the resulting one with second one....I should be getting the final reactor with +100 avio and +100 flux right?

It seems that fusing a mk1 will give an increase of 2%, mk2 5%, mk3 10% to the reactor/weapon you currently have.

If this is true i would build the 2nd one and fuse in to it your current reactor so you can get the 100/100 in 1 go.

This is based on Brozime's test cluster stream. 

1 hour ago, (PS4)TONI__RIBEIRO said:

It seems that fusing a mk1 will give an increase of 2%, mk2 5%, mk3 10% to the reactor/weapon you currently have.

If this is true i would build the 2nd one and fuse in to it your current reactor so you can get the 100/100 in 1 go.

This is based on Brozime's test cluster stream. 

Alright thanks for the info.. I will try that then when it's live 

So basically if you didn't played RJ before you still won't, and if you played it before this, now you have to farm more...

Also Archmelee still sucks...

DE, I really hope you can make Empyrean more enjoyable/ less painful (make it feel less like a slower Archwing mission with glorified grind and rng, and more of a Star Wars Battlefront 2 (2005) space mission with finally good rewards (anything sorrounding kuva/ Rivens)), but if you can't please stop trying, I know it sounds harsh, but, if after all this ppl still dont play RJ, I think It is pretty obvious that the average player won't play it...

See you at the end of the year, good luck tho...

I know I'm gonna get some hate here for this but I would like if the enemy ships and Archwing didn't interact. I feel Archwing weapon will continue to grow in power and overshadow the Railjack, kind of how it feels like right now. nah, I'd rather see few Archwing enemies either be deployed once enemies detect an Archwing or something. 

1 hour ago, DOOMPATRIOT said:

So basically if you didn't played RJ before you still won't, and if you played it before this, now you have to farm more...

Also Archmeele still sucks...

DE, I really hope you can make Empyrean more enjoyable/ less painful (make it feel less like a slower Archwing mission with glorified grind and rng, and more of a Star Wars Battlefront 2 (2005) space mission with finally good rewards (anything sorrounding kuva/ Rivens)), but if you can't please stop trying, I know it sounds harsh, but, if after all this ppl still dont play RJ, I think It is pretty obvious that the average player won't play it...

See you at the end of the year, good luck tho...

I like railjack but right now it feels not that good to play i mean there taking the right steps in revisiting it but theres a lot more that needs to be done like capacity rebalancing, additional tweeks and slides, a decrease in the grindy feel of it, ect... railjack isnt redy to be a full experiance just yet it needs to feel more fun but chalanging than what it is right now im not saying chalanging like increased RNG no i mean fun chalanges like new game types that put you up against bosses like flag ships, carryers, destroyers and the more chalanging the better rewards you get or war like conflicts that you half to chose a side and fight the other side or a mobble defense like senario were you half to gard a ship of civilions, defectors, or cargo while they get out of enemy space things like that which can be fun and chalamging at the same time not just adding RNG to somthing to make it chalanging that will deter most players it has to be fun and most RNG isnt fun 

5 hours ago, sorcer3r said:

Tbh asterite and titanium farm isn't that bad and with the triple value it'll be much better. Currently with a resource booster, (2x resource) I get average of 450 asterite from that exterminate node on earth proxima, I don't remember the name properly. Multiply that average with 3x and you have 1350 asterite in just 1 run, and max asterite you need is 1440 for MK3 stuff, so if you get a  bit more lucky, you can get all in 1 run with a resource booster or 2 runs normally. As for titanium, it's alot more common + it drops as bonus reward so I never had problem with it. 

There’s a mathematical problem with dumping all 1 & 4 point Avionics in favor of streamlining to 7 point avionics;

First, it means that the only viable reactor is now a maxed Vidar reactor; many people already favor the Vidar for its max 100 Avionic (130 total) and 100 Flux battery, requiring a Hyperflux to have usable flux energy, because if all mods are 7 point mods, you’ll end up needing the extra 7 points (7, not 20, because you’re likely guaranteed to add the 13 point Hyperflux, which the Zetki doesn’t require). 

Second, and more importantly, is the math of the trade off: Most 1 & 4 point mods have a base drain of 4, compared to the 7 point base drain of 6. The four point mods are, particularly for my build, optimal; a maxed 4 point scales differently when it hits rank 7 on the node, such as with Ion Burn: Vidar is base 4/1 point, Zetki is base 4/4 points, with a max of 33.6, while a maxed Lavan is 13 points and maxes at 39.6. Losing that extra 6% is negligible if I can fit on 3 avionics instead of 2. Because there’s no cost reduction, and no additional benefit, this change really means I have to go farm Vidar reactors until I have one maxed at 100/100. 

That’s not fun, especially considering in the dozens (if not hundreds) of hours I’ve already sunk into RJ I’ve gotten one decent one that I scrapped because I had a much better Zetki reactor available. I understand the desire to streamline the system, but arbitrarily ramping up all costs, especially given that the scaling as it stands is inefficient, does not provide the best experience. And because there is now no point in running a different reactor or hunting down the perfect mod combination, it dumbs down the whole system and homogenizes Rail Jacks.

And maybe I’m just in the minority here, but I think this change, specifically, is damaging to the system and to the fun of building a Rail Jack that feels unique or in future state, fills a specific role (interceptor/bomber/ship of the line, etc.). Please reconsider this, or at least detail how the schools are going to provide differentiation going forward.

15 hours ago, EzioTheEagle said:

Yes, that’s what they’re proposing, weapons & components can be valence fused.

How come when a crew ship gets shot by enemies after I take it over, it gets destroyed when it loses all health, but when I hit with a DOOM FIRE RAY OF "ANGRY SUN DEATH GLARES! ™" it just get's incapacitated? I get it not blowing up from the turrets damaging it, but couldn't you at least make the secondary limited fire weapon able to destroy it if the crew ship actually hits zero health?? This always takes me out of the fight and ruins the immersion Q_Q

On 2020-04-25 at 1:20 PM, Ssschah said:

Are you going to adjust the Integrated Avionics capacity cost too?
At the moment the highest valued Avionics have the highest drain too. It's impossible to equip 9 of them fully upgraded on a ship with +100 avionic cap Reactor unless you drop all Tactical Avionics and 1 or 2 Battle Avionics.

If y'all haven't seen Brozime's and IFlynn's RJ Revisited Gameplay from the PTS, here they are

Spoiler

There are good and bad things that I find about the new Railjack Revisited....mostly bad though, in my opinion, about gameplay. Here's my piece of the pie:

Before I get into, just overall impression....do you guys see how FAST IFlynn mowed down those Grineer fighters in his gameplay....How is that considered...GOOD? i do not understand...It's just such an uncanny sight, for a ship as big as Railjack to just...have that mobility and absurdism...

1) Railjack's speed and boost system, especially the boost system, I find it INCREDIBLY disorienting and looks rather ridiculous, it's like you're...lagging through space. They're big hulking gunships...they're not supposed to dart and dash around like...sonic the hedgehog...Perhaps remove the boost entirely, just keep the normal speed and movement.

2) Enemy fighters are TOO  weak, slow and pretty are just...paper target practice, compared to Railjack's speed and tankiness. 6060 health, even if you stand still at all time you wouldn't feel anything sort of REAL damage. 1 or 2 hundred dmg and it'll heal back in moments. Perhaps increasing fighters' damage, speed and projectile speed and decrease RJ's max health to maybe...half.

3) There's literally NO SENSE OF URGENCY left, no real need to go with a squad because it's an easy breezy stroll now. TTK on enemies is too fast, too easy. It's...boring. I honestly can't fathom on why people who find it....satisfactory to just...fly through Railjack missions in a span of a few minutes.

4) They buffed archwing, which makes staying in Railjack and using its guns completely pointless. If you use Amesha then you have 0 need for Railjack. Sure it's effective but come on guys... if using an archwing is supposedly more effective than Railjack then it's saying A LOT...why is it encouraged even further?
I have found myself so many times, playing Railjack, with players joining me just leave me completely to go into Amesha, seeing the already weak and easy-to-deal with enemies, slower than turtles flying through my screen...what is there for me to do...

On-foot enemies are too easy now...I get that it's supposedly for...less tanky warframes and newer players to deal with them easier....but I have found ABSOLUTELY NO problem with dealing with them, even with rather squishy warframes. Also they got their armor scaling reduced, I thought that was good enough.....
Also, Railjack enemies are so scarce, it's not endlessly spawning legions like in normal missions, you only have like a few of them to deal with...I thought it was supposed to be....quality over quantity with Railjack enemies.

6) Hazards on Railjack means NOTHING now. I seriously do not understand the whole ONE PER HAZARD deal that they're going for....It's NEVER been a problem with playing as a squad, you only find it a SLIGHT problem if you play Railjack solo, even then, you have Void Cloak which gives you more than enough time to deal with the hazards. And most hazards aren't even a big deal most of the time. 

So basically, DE is going into the direction of making Railjack into a...completely solo-able gamemode. There's gonna be no need for squad play, no need for coordination (which yes, I understand that players sometimes can be ignorant and not help out but still), no need to stay in the Railjack at all, leaving most of the features of it, unattended. 
It's becoming just another....rush to get all the things, all the rewards, all the loot and then just....abandon the game mode. Because they're making it so easy to play, there's no challenge, no sense of urgency, nothing to keep anyone playing, except for maybe future operations or events that force you to play it (Scarlet Spear).

What happened to the "team-oriented experience" that was originally advertised...?

I've never found Railjack's gameplay a problem before (if anything it was already too easy, even before PTS) , sure it wasn't VOID of any problem. but those problems I had were mostly about resources and looting and stuff. Which i believe, they fixed them up in PTS so that's cool. You get more resources and better vacuum I think...but that's where the improvement ends for me. I've played Railjack alone most of the time, it's a great challenge for me, it gets you on your toes, keep you moving and deal with crewships as fast as you can to minimize problematic situations. Occasionally people join in and it'd become a COMPLETE UTTER BREEZE to play.

Now it's just gonna be kindergarden level, and just waayyyy easier than that with players with you. I can imagine me just sitting in one spot, not even having to move at all with my 3 other teammates flying around in their Ameshas and archguns, deeming my Railjack support pointless. I swear it's gonna go down like that.

IFlynn was able to just went through those Grineer fighters like hot knife through butter, can you imagine how much easier and faster and ridiculous it'd be with 3 more players with him...

Alright

i didn't have acces to the closed server but i have seen bronzimes stream and his psa video so im going to grab some points from him and add a few extra notes in that i think are needed.

1]Enemies[

For the most part well recieved except that damage avionic for railjack is currently still a bit too weak. Current stat gives a 120% damage boost, increasing it to 200% would be sufficient for veil proxima.

2] Movement[

Feels much better but boosting is not worth it. Change it to -50% original boost instead of -75% and boost boosting regeneration. Automatically deactivating the boost when stamina is fully depleted would be a good QoL change that could come

3]Parts transferring[

Currently costs too many resources a 50% refund when fusing would be a good comprimise

4]Weapons [

Changes are overall an improvement but there are still some key points that needs to be adressed.

- Falloff damage reduction is too high (90%) reducing it to 50% would be better

-Range of weapons is on some weapons too low.

-Cryophon in general, it needs to generate less heat and needs to get some of its range back. Currently also has issues with distroying barrier from crewships as it hits an invunerable hitbox first before it hits a node which eliminates the shot.

5]Avionics [

Arguably the worst part of the update, most changes especially on nerf side are bad. Battle avionics are now in a worse spot.

- Revert changes on munitions vortex 

- Particle ram can stay as is but damage needs an improvement.

- Void hole needs more duration but less than it used to have, 16-20 seconds is a middlepoint.

- For other avionics they are still not worth using due to two key points. a) lack of substantial damage. They need good scaling damage, especially ones focussed on damage. b) Severe lack of range, most avionics need at least 300m+ range for them to work appropriatly. 

- Lastly there is a lack of avionic space to put in all slots. To change that reactor avionic boosts need to increased, on averige by 30.

Zekti: 110 avionic space.

Lavan: 120 avionic space.

Vidar: 130 avionic space.

Zetki having 110 space allows it at least to have all mandatory slots in and actually compete and maybe considered by for example its greater flux pool.

- Lastly some high costing avionic needs a (very little) adjustment.

Main offenders being Hullweave, Bulkhead and ripload having 17 cost. Needs to be ajusted to 15.

These are the changes i heard from others, bronzime and some of my own.

Archived