Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

And with that I.AM.DONE!

(PSN)NWOslave

With my Kuva Litch! 

He was my first but It will be a long while before I go through with that again. IT OVAH, finally OVAH!

You know what the worst part about this whole process has been? Its not the farming of kuva or relics or even cracking them open or him stealing my stuff(sorta). It's the fact as this A hole takes over systems and there were times I needed to farm void traces so I had to wait for endless missions that are not on planets he is controlling! I really didnt feel like it was worth my time to complete them if he was just going to steal half my VT. I just did other missions multiple times to earn them, albeit much slower. 

Did I think it was challenging? OH yes. Do I think its a good addition to the game, OH yes. And I felt a great relief and satisfaction when he got dispatched to the ether. Even as happy as I was, #*!% that guy. No for real you can #*!% right off. Dont rest in peace, Ulizrv Vagg. Thanks for the Kuva Stubbas. I plan on killing your brothers and sisters with them and take giddy joy from it. 

The best part is I had just acquired the last mod that I knew went in the first slot. The other two I guessed and guessed right. THANK THE GODS.

How many have you all eliminated? Plan on doing it again? What's your opinion on kuva litches?

• Like 11

About 8 or 9, i think, a few weeks of constant farming, currently having a break from Lich farming, but once i kill my current one, i'm going straight for the Kuva Chakhurr, which is the sole reason i started farming them in the first place.

The Lich farms are kind of over the top, they could be improved by dramatically increasing the Thrall spawn rates/mission to make them feel less grindy without actually making the content less grindy.

Still don't know why people get mad over Liches taking stuff

They aren't gone. I treat the Lich as a piggy bank and the game instantly gets 100% more fun. Don't you want to build up a big piggy and smash it?

Honestly they should take more.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, rikimaru6811 said:

They aren't gone. I treat the Lich as a piggy bank and the game instantly gets 100% more fun. Don't you want to build up a big piggy and smash it?

Ehh most of the time its not a big deal.  But its understandable to be pissed if the lich steals really rare mods or items or rivens.  Even though you do get them back

am on lich 18, only reason i started him was to get ready for the lich weekly for nightwave. i know he has 2 rivens and like 1000 void traces among with who knows what. will get it back eventually. probably when the challenge shows up since i got all the requiems

• Like 1

2 hours ago, rikimaru6811 said:

Not sure where you got that I'm mad from my post. Its just makes it more difficult to crack relics if I need to farm void traces. i dealt with it. I dont understand how something so plainly said can be misconstrued so badly.

1 hour ago, (PS4)NWOslave said:

How many have you all eliminated? Plan on doing it again? What's your opinion on kuva litches?

70 something. Definitely cause need those percentages max in the guns so i can full dive with to corpus liches. It's alright needs more depth like like liches actually hunting you down outside their territories and thralls doing more than giving requiems like info on spot where the lich spawns guarenteed etc.

Killed about 50. Plan is to get all 60% with the right element. I think the requiem relic crack part is fine, there is a high upfront cost of farming them initially, but you are doing on average like 2 per lich which is still way less then murmurs. Murmurs are a bit too grindy. I do feel like they should get rid of the stealing part of liches, especially now since they added NW challenges to it. And a simple challenge as "tickle" your lich once still requires a full 3ish hours of grinding to get rid of him so our loot is safe.

edit: oh yea, some people still refuse to stab their lich, I wish DE could solve this problem. I think most people don't like the level up part of the Lich hence they don't do it? Or is it the decrease in rage meter? 

Edited by alenkiss
  • Like 1

only about 15 kills on my end. not intending to get the 60%, just wanted the weapons for the MR and to see which ones are worthwhile. got 2 of the ephemeras, not intending to grind for them unless DE give us an indicator for it as well as the weapon: if they did, then I would probably try for Vengeful Shock.

I mainly just want Corpus Liches now. I want to see what they would look like, and what weapons they would bring. was kind of hoping Deadlock would bring them, but it'll be later down the line now, if it ever happens.

I started this system two days ago and i'm on my third lich. If you grind them out you can honestly beat them at a pretty constant rate.

Only complaint i have so far is: i wish rage built regardless of where i kill thralls, i get murmur progress regardless if its my lich's node or another lich's node, i don't understand why this also doesn't apply to the rage building.

Maybe about 9? No idea. I think they are alright. Murmur farming is tedious but at least the whole process can be done in about 2 hours.

I'm currently sitting on a lich with the kuva hind but don't really feel like doing it so it'll probably just sit around at level one for a while. I do plan on getting all the weapons, but I'm in no rush since I already got the ones I wanted.

I like this story. It sounds like he made things difficult in the right ways, like the bastard he was 😛 

I’ve only defeated one on PC before all the changes. Didn’t know how it worked so I broke my back (literally 😅) getting her up to level 5 before I realised what I needed to do. Have yet to get my chance on Switch and see the changes, but I’ll be treating it the same way; no farming, just some “I feel like I need a rival” every so often. I did love how things get stolen, and I’d lost a few things to the Lich on PC that made me think “You are going down” (even though ultimately I made her an ally)

Looking forward to where the Liches will go in the future

last edit: Oh hey @(PS4)NWOslave, you were the one who wrote that fun story of being caught out by the Grustrag Three while underpowered. Right on 👍 

Edited by (NSW)Greybones