Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

MR29 Players are around without Deadlock Protocol ... should they be?

yilmazdurmaz

57 minutes ago, Leyers_of_facade said:

For everyone not aware, currently for non-founders, maxing everything will put you 5999 mastery away from MR29

So yes, mr29 is limited to founders right now (as the excal prime set gives a total of 12k), but it won't be for long.

I'm WAYYYY away from even needing to worry about that yet. OP sounds extremely salty. If someone was a Founder of the game, it makes sense they've been playing a LONG time already and would have maxed their stuff.

4 hours ago, yilmazdurmaz said:

WHY?

i am told they are "founders", of which we cant be because they were lucky to be around when the game born. they dont have to be around or do anything useful for the game anymore. they were just be around that time. that is all. I respect for what they did at that time but should they really be given this much?

anything not in the game should belong to beta programs, even if there are only few days/hours left for them to be integrated into the game.

Anything not released yet to be in the game is just giving me offending feelings.

anything done in beta programs should stay in beta programs until they are released.

so WHY are these guys are in the game before the update is released?

Ok relax, I think you might be having a stroke, call the ambulance and remain calm.

WHY?

i am told they are "founders", of which we cant be because they were lucky to be around when the game born. they dont have to be around or do anything useful for the game anymore. they were just be around that time. that is all. I respect for what they did at that time but should they really be given this much?

anything not in the game should belong to beta programs, even if there are only few days/hours left for them to be integrated into the game.

Anything not released yet to be in the game is just giving me offending feelings.

anything done in beta programs should stay in beta programs until they are released.

They are Founders yes, no they don't have access to "New" content earlier than anyone else, unless you count out Private Testing Cluster, which I have no clue how one would gain access to.

The Founders can reach MR 29 because they have Excalibur Prime, Skana Prime, Lato Prime, for a total of 12000 Mastery alongside everything else you can obtain without having to be a founder.

I am MR 28 with 26999 Exp left for next level of Mastery, I am not a founder, so I do not have access to the above for 12000 Mastery points, and I'm missing the following Mastery fodder:
Detron - 3000 MR Exp (parts from Zanuka Hunter)
Sigma & Octantis - 3000 MR Exp (Login reward)
Azima - 3000 MR Exp (Login reward)
Prisma Shade - 6000 MR Exp (Void trader - Baro Ki'Teer)
Prisma Burst Laser - 3000 MR Exp (Void trader - Baro Ki'Teer)

For a grand total of 18000 MR exp, after getting all of those I'd be sitting at 8999 Mastery to next Rank ... do you understand what this means? it means Founders simply have Just enough MR from their founder exclusive items to reach the next MR if you have mastered every single item that can grant MR in the game currently.

but should they really be given this much?

What do you mean?
Founders have (up to) 3 things:
-Excalibur Prime
-Skana Prime
-Lato Prime
Depending on what tier of founder they are will determine what they have.  Hunters have Excalibur Prime (enough to get to MR29 if they have 100% of everything else that grants mastery in this game), Master has Excalibur and Skana, and Grandmaster has all 3.

So if you paid 250$ when the game wasn't guaranteed to last beyond a few months (and looked completely and utterly different from the game we have today) then you have 12,000 mastery more than other players can get.
It has nearly always been founders that hit the next MR before everyone else, outside of times when people were close enough that a large update dropped enough mastery for non-founders to also reach the new MR level.

I've had these items since literally day one of the founders program...and you would want to take them away because its not fair that I can have barely more mastery than you?  I mean if you don't look at "exclusive" mastery (items retired from shops, event rewards, nightwave rewards, vaulted prime items) I only have 0.663% more mastery than a non-founder.
Its so small that its a complete non-issue.

Also finally:
What does it matter that we hit MR29 before other players did?
How does that dramatically affect the warframe experience?
Why does a number on another players profile affect your game experience in any way?

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, SocialFox said:

They are Founders yes, no they don't have access to "New" content earlier than anyone else, unless you count out Private Testing Cluster, which I have no clue how one would gain access to.

The Founders can reach MR 29 because they have Excalibur Prime, Skana Prime, Lato Prime, for a total of 12000 Mastery alongside everything else you can obtain without having to be a founder.

I am MR 28 with 26999 Exp left for next level of Mastery, I am not a founder, so I do not have access to the above for 12000 Mastery points, and I'm missing the following Mastery fodder:
Detron - 3000 MR Exp (parts from Zanuka Hunter)
Sigma & Octantis - 3000 MR Exp (Login reward)
Azima - 3000 MR Exp (Login reward)
Prisma Shade - 6000 MR Exp (Void trader - Baro Ki'Teer)
Prisma Burst Laser - 3000 MR Exp (Void trader - Baro Ki'Teer)

For a grand total of 18000 MR exp, after getting all of those I'd be sitting at 8999 Mastery to next Rank ... do you understand what this means? it means Founders simply have Just enough MR from their founder exclusive items to reach the next MR if you have mastered every single item that can grant MR in the game currently.

You're missing some other stuff. Max non-founder is 5999 to 29. I should get 29 once I get Protea.

(Also whoever asked: K-drives don't need to be gilded, but the starter one gives no mastery and won't show you where the races are.)

37 minutes ago, SpicyDinosaur said:

You're missing some other stuff. Max non-founder is 5999 to 29. I should get 29 once I get Protea.

(Also whoever asked: K-drives don't need to be gilded, but the starter one gives no mastery and won't show you where the races are.)

They probably forgot about the Railjack. That was the last thing I maxed and that got me to 5999. And also, this topic is ridiculous, I bet OP is a blast to hang out with. 

vor 46 Minuten schrieb (PS4)goonie4good:

And also, this topic is ridiculous, I bet OP is a blast to hang out with. 

Meh. It's obvious the OP was told that people could reach MR29 with the next update, saw some founders who are already MR29, and - not knowing what founder status entails - wrongly concluded that founders got content from the update early.

• Like 3

This doesn't seem like a problem.

Ask yourself, is getting 1 more MR level before Deadlock Protocol going to affect you in a daily basis, is it going to affect you next week or next month?

No... It won't make a difference to your actual enjoyment of the game, nor now, nor the next time this happens, so restrain from being salty about something so small.

Thought this was a troll topic. 😮

Of all the things to complain about...

I'm grateful to the founders for allowing this game to reach the position it has, so a trivial MR boost and a few exclusive items is the least they deserve. This is coming from someone who only started playing two years ago, and very casually on and off at that.

And also glad there's no pressure or reason to get MR above 16 only for the sake of rivens.

You are forgetting one very important thing, they are still playing.  

Yes I wished I started earlier, I've been playing about 5 years.  I have everything mastered except the founder stuff and I'm about 5.8K away from 29. 

While I'd love for DE to release a re-founder package for completionism, or even the prime weapons without the frame, it's not gonna happen.  

I have accepted that.

5 hours ago, BloodKitten said:

mastery 29 might be attainable with founder stuff and wasting your time farming k-drive exp (is that thing gildable even? 2 years and still havent maxed 1 of them >.<) and farming all the amps for thier affinity including event and time limited items.

I have everything in WF except the founders gear. Sadly I was around for the founders program but had no money at the time (university student), and I am about 6k from ranking to MR29.

Historically, DE always has a stretch where the next mr is attainable by the founders for a few months before non founders can match it, and then they release a whole dump of MR so everyone is on the same footing until the next leg of MR. It's been happening since mr17~. Founders typically have access to the next mastery rank for a few months, this is definitely by design.

Don't care though, only one more MR to wait for after today's patch and then we're all 30 anyways.

15 hours ago, yilmazdurmaz said:

WHY?

You're a clown mate. It's already released in the game and you weren't around to pay for it when it was, get over it.

6 hours ago, yilmazdurmaz said:

what? what kind of answer is this? they dont have more mastery than me? they just have weapons and possibly new frame still not released into the game.
do you even read what i wrote here? they have things "not released". are you one of them?

They do have more mastery. They have the excalibur prime. That gives them 6k. I am sitting at 5999 until MR 29. They have more. They supported game at launch and if they are 29, then they played enough and continued to play to earn all of the gear. 

• Like 2

Unless its been removed there is plenty more space past level 30 in Silmaris's MR staircase, glitched out once and ended up above his room and the staircase keeps spiraling up. So 30 is really only at least halfway there currently and it really does not matter who is almost anywhere other than some rather pointless bragging rights about having leveled all the things before other people managed to level all the things. 

25 minutes ago, (XB1)ALTBOULI said:

Its weird, had a guy in trade chat claiming he doesnt communicate with anyone who's MR is lower than him *shrugs*

Sounds hilarious.

If everyone followed his logic, we should only talk to people with exactly the same amount of mastery points.

Imagine someone telling you to go farm Archwing or Railjack or Amps or whatever, otherwise he doesn't trade with you. 😂

You accidentally got more points?

Ha! Suddenly the guy who refused to trade is a pleb you can't trade with.

Too funny.

• Like 1

52 минуты назад, (XB1)ALTBOULI сказал:

Its weird, had a guy in trade chat claiming he doesnt communicate with anyone who's MR is lower than him *shrugs*

oh? this is sad.

But again i met a guy on a sortie run who was b*ng on some dude that triggered alarm on a spy mission. I asked him to take a deep breath, it's just a video game after all. On which guy replied that his previous 3 runs failed because of triggered alarm.

>_>

Dude, just mf solo it. You wasted so much time running this mission on a pub, it would've been so much easier for you to just solo it.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, kgabor said:

Sounds hilarious.

If everyone followed his logic, we should only talk to people with exactly the same amount of mastery points.

Imagine someone telling you to go farm Archwing or Railjack or Amps or whatever, otherwise he doesn't trade with you. 😂

You accidentally got more points?

Ha! Suddenly the guy who refused to trade is a pleb you can't trade with.

Too funny.

I know right, needless to say we didnt do business, pretty sure I was higher MR than him which made the conversation even more strange. No point dwelling on idiots I guess

Just now, Kel_Silonius said:

oh? this is sad.

But again i met a guy on a sortie run who was b*ng on some dude that triggered alarm on a spy mission. I asked him to take a deep breath, it's just a video game after all. On which guy replied that his previous 3 runs failed because of triggered alarm.

>_>

Dude, just mf solo it. You wasted so much time running this mission on a pub, it would've been so much easier for you to just solo it.

Yup I always solo Spy missions, I do know some people really struggle with them though and pug in hopes that someone else will do the alarms for them. Better just to learn and do it yourself