Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Partner and Fansite Programs: A New Chapter

[DE]Taylor

5 minutes ago, [DE]Taylor said:

We are specifically lowering requirements because we are aware that those with smaller communities benefit so much from the tools we are setting up!

Will those requirements still include past-life blacklists? Strictly referring to "redheadredemption" Paige Jennings (Former adult actress). She got rejected before despite complying with previous requirements, with her past life being the only wildcard.

Il y a 2 heures, [DE]Taylor a dit :

Will there be a clearer means of reporting Creator misconduct? 
Yes, we are establishing clearer reporting and tracking tools for Creator Conduct concerns. Community members will be able to forward their concerns to us via an email we will publicly list on the Creator application and criteria page. 

There have been conduct enforcement concerns in the past. How will things change so these concerns don’t come up again?
When we started wading into this program redesign, one of the first steps was reflecting on our actions and policies as Devs across the Partner program in general. We have been doing this for six long, storied years, and we will be the first to admit that mistakes and missteps were made along the way. 

I really hope you don't lie about this one, because I remember someone has reported a partner and the report was forgotten, with screenshot share on twitter or the community discord i don't remember.
But i really hope you'll reinforce this, you can't keep toxic content creators like in the first program and spoiler people don't care about sexuality so please don't defend one how said "but thats homophobic" I don't care if it's a friends of yours a misconduct is a misconduct.

And before anyone say anything, i'm gay, i had a boyfriend till back in October last year but we broke because I have to be honest, i'm really lazy, worse than a cat and he hate that, yeah i don't like moving around like going outside, in town and other S#&$ like this

I can already see it, one parter will likely reaply, he will mess up badly due to the kind of behavior he has in streams for example, many users will use the new email to notify DE of the poor conduct and the "parter" will finally be no more.

I'm making the popcorn already, because it's predictable this will happen.

Overall, i find the changes beneficial for everyone, certain things need details and as @Voltage said, carefull with how glyphs and such are given out as there were instances of partners using the glyph as a method of income, try to limit the explois as best as you can.

12 minutes ago, TwitchMooha said:

Just pointing this out here for everyone who feels entitled to all the glyphs. It is a game with content you simply cannot always do/complete. Please don't be the person who drives others away for your enjoyment. Be nice and respectful of each community whom has a glyph and you are more likely to actually not be pushed away. 

My dude, dont even bother, hunters will hunt, the only way to avoid "toxicity" in regards to glyphs is either making it global, make it ultra easy to get, or not having it. This game is about collecting things, glyphs are a big collection and an interesting one to pick up, so you will find alot of people interested in this collection, and collectors are "compulsive" group, so yeah, for 1 polite guy you will find 5 that are not.

vor einer Stunde schrieb [DE]Taylor:

• Fan Sites (Guide sites, community tools, etc.)

So what about Discord now?
All Discords get kicked out and you mentioned nothing about Discord in this post. Isnt Discord also a Fansite?

22 minutes ago, Necifer said:

Why did you not include publicly the fact that community Discord servers won't be accepted nor supported anymore, even through creator program ? Players should have every informations on this program at their disposal. @[DE]Taylor

That is a very valid point - thank you for bringing it up! With the closure of the Fansite Program, it was an implied statement that we absolutely should have made clearer. I have amended our FAQ to address Discords specifically, and I will look to update the news post to include this. 

I hope the requirements won't be 2k subs all over again and instead of that you focus on the quiality of the content rather their audience and use your own tools to boost those future partners. I mean, you already do that but just with known partners, so it's kinda pointless

So the ""big purge"" of unwanted opinions and people begins. hah
Hope it goes well and diversity of opinions is kept and no single "way of wiew the world" is enforced.
A healthy discussion and rational critique is always wellcomed. 
Good Luck on this new program DE.
I Hope you guys meditaded upon your past mistakes, and please do not repeat them  <3

This is great to hear that fan artists are now being included! 

My concern is this: will there be restrictions on what fan artist partners can do? Like, I primarily prefer to draw the NPCs (i.e. Darvo, Baro, Glast, etc) rather than the Warframes and Operators themselves. Will something like that be a factor in being accepted as a fan artist partner? What sort of material will be expected/required for fan artists who want to apply for the program?

Also, if an artist has done some... adult-ish stuff in the past but have made efforts to separate that from their main account(s) and under lock and key, will that prevent them from being accepted? Asking for a friend on that one. Honest.

This my first post in the forum as far as i know and i need to say this, My problem is what constitutes "Toxic" ? Because i have seen many time now that in the name of "Toxicity and Professionalism" people will get censored because they're not PC enough. I will remain very skeptical abou this until i see otherwise. 

Thank you for having me as a partner DE. I have appreciated all the support you have given me and I doubt I would have the platform I have now without that support. Looking forward to working with you in the future. 

As a side note, in regards to this thread, watching Glyph Hunters try and excuse unacceptable behavior is fascinating. Y'all need to think about how your actions affect people.

1 hour ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Additionally, while Discords were in our original Fansite program, we are not continuing this support within the Creator Program. These are unique community gathering spaces, and we are working with our previous Fansite Discords to see what ways we can continue supporting them.

Added Discord edit to this post and to the news post. Thank you again for the feedback!

46 minutes ago, Caramello said:

She got tired of glyph hunters and asked for it to be removed.

I can understand that being annoying, but I don't understand why it had to replace the old Lotus glyph that looks way better or why it couldn't have been added along side the old one. I never would have changed glyphs in the beginning if I knew at the time that I couldn't use that old one again.

2 minutes ago, --Brandt-- said:

I can understand that being annoying, but I don't understand why it had to replace the old Lotus glyph that looks way better or why it couldn't have been added along side the old one. I never would have changed glyphs in the beginning if I knew at the time that I couldn't use that old one again.

Because her glyph is now a ghost, does not exist anymore, being there would just make less informed people still ask for it.

14 minutes ago, DraekoSilver said:

Maybe I am being cynical, but this sounds like a way to kick Rahetalius without causing a stink and build policies that will allow AGayGuyPlays to do whatever the hell he wants.

Its not the first time the devs have moved mountains for the guy. Dude has his own mod for crying out loud and I am sure EVERYONE on the team would love to get rid of Rahetalius.

I don't trust you lot as far as I can throw you, so I expect this to be a total disaster like everything you have tried in the past. Better get my popcorn ready.

imma just quote that to make sure it's more visible by other people and they cna't pretend they didn't saw it. it would be a pleasure @[DE]Taylor if we could have an actual answer about this. there is no need to fake it, the entire warframe community knows that AGGP was VERY , VEEERY toxic to everyone, and that he had an immunity because "me being from a minority" card, with behavior that valued other creators to be kicked out mercilessly. an answer to this problem would be highly appreciated. or is a toxic person gonna have a developer protection again, just like the corrupted mods before?

Hmm... so I see this in 2 ways.

1. DE, instead of doing what they should have done YEARS ago to remove a very toxic partner, they instead decided to "relaunch" the system and toxic partners wouldn't be included. Just so then they don't have to admit that they ignored this problem for far too long while holding other partners to double standards.

2. DE, instead of applying the rules equally, are now changing the system to justify removing partners they don't agree with and keep others that despite being extremely toxic, agree with what they have to say. All under a new excuse given when we finally learn more about the new partner system.

Come on DE, have some honor and dignity and just tell us straight up why you decided to do this and other recent (and long standing inaction) things. Don't try to act like it was never an issue, don't act like you are somehow completely innocent in all this, put on your adult pants and reap what you have sown. The community deserves to know why you did or did not do things. Unless you really just want to sever any remaining trust the community has in you. If that's your goal, then DE isn't even a shadow of its former self.

Just now, mikakor said:

imma just quote that to make sure it's more visible by other people and they cna't pretend they didn't saw it. it would be a pleasure @[DE]Taylor if we could have an actual answer about this. there is no need to fake it, the entire warframe community knows that AGGP was VERY , VEEERY toxic to everyone, and that he had an immunity because "me being from a minority" card, with behavior that valued other creators to be kicked out mercilessly. an answer to this problem would be highly appreciated. or is a toxic person gonna have a developer protection again, just like the corrupted mods before?

FYI, DE is going to hide/delete your post. They REALLY don't like people calling out that partner for anything negative. DE has been doing it for years.

13 minutes ago, Caramello said:

Because her glyph is now a ghost, does not exist anymore, being there would just make less informed people still ask for it.

Feels like we're not on the same page with this so I'll try once more. While it's not hers anymore, it's still in game for anyone to get. There's nothing to ask for to get it. Change your glyph at some point and you're stuck with this ugly one as the new default.

yviVVBv.png

There's posts excluding the one I made, asking to get this old default one that we can't get anymore. 

DQvt9Ym.png

Archived