Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So what do you expect to see a Tennocon this year?

I expect to see more on the Duviri Paradox, especially with how the last quest with Protea left off. I also expect them to unveil more on the whole "oplink" mechanic we saw during the last Tennocon, though it was clear that Scarlet Spear was a test run on the feature and I am curious as to if they are going to further develop that feature or cut it out entirely depending on what that events data tells them. 

Apart from that I really have no idea what new things they could show us, obviously they will show concept art for a new frame or 2, maybe a new deluxe kit, and Prime warframe. Perhaps we will see more regarding the New War, and some more cinematic quests honestly I have missed them a lot.   

What about you lot? You hoping for anything in particular. 

I don't know what to expect to see this year since DE have been particularly secretive and they already said no Duviri since they want to show things that are close by and Duviri is not this year. Maybe the 3rd Orb Mother considering Reb's comment with Buried Debts assuming that it was more than just meta-humor.

I do know what I don't want to see: Watch Dogs and Anthems.

DE should stop the overly-ambitious and unrealistic Tennocon demos. Don't present to us what can't be ultimately achieved as 90% envisioned/presented due to technological, logistical, or business reasons that had not been accounted for when they chose to present the demo/feature. DE are the ones setting us up for disappointment otherwise. Just because they are honest months later by admitting it was "just a demo" doesn't negate that they chose to present us an unrealistic vision rather than a grounded one.

6 minutes ago, (XB1)Skippy575 said:

Unpopular opinion, I'd like to see George come on screen and say there's a second music soundtrack releasing that day. 

Why would that be an unpopular opinion? If there's something you don't see people argument about is the quality of WF's soundtrack.

Broken Frame's name and abilities reveal for sure.

They delayed Tennocon with hopes to deliver what they unveil within a reasonable timeline. Whatever it is, we can expect it to come within the remainder of the year (props to them if within weeks after the con).

1 hour ago, (PS4)zeratul____12 said:

I expect to see more on the Duviri Paradox

But they said they were gonna show things that they could release relatively soon and not just months or years later, and they also said Duviri Paradox is for 2021 at the very least.

well, given steve's youtube video saying they want to release whatever they want to show on the day of tennocon... frankly I don't know.

It doesn't look like they have much done tbh, Unless they are being extremely secretive about it.

Something Railjack related, that they can actually deliver and that will make gameplay seem closer to those cool demos they showed in previous years. Having a single exterminate mission with 3 different sky boxes and calling it a whole new game mode was insulting to say the least.

I think we'll see the next 2-3 proximas with corpus added to RJ, some other changes to the mode and possibly the next step in The New War. Possibly some lich things given how they are looking into the mission setup for those as mentioned by Rebb in some thread yesterday. Maybe a sneak peak at the broken frame aswell.

I would guess New War, next Prime (Inaros?), Steel Path (if it's not released earlier), Broken Frame, and Corpus Railjack missions

I'm really hoping they surprise us with something we didn't even know they were working on though.

9 minutes ago, A7roboBOT said:

I would guess New War, next Prime (Inaros?), Steel Path (if it's not released earlier), Broken Frame, and Corpus Railjack missions

I'm really hoping they surprise us with something we didn't even know they were working on though.

Yeah same, that's probably the most realistic things to expect since it's all something that has shown to be in active development and something they can hype up without breaking ther promises. And honestly, that's fine by me. It might not seem like it but it still is a lot of stuff to reveal and release

Rebecca in full Jojo cosplay while the music team plays Giorno's theme. 

New War news possible eta on next chapter.

Railjack Revisited Part II

Digital Giveaways.

Ingame parties similar to community streams which the DE staff take time to come play the game with the players and mingle. 

The Broken Frame unveil of course. 

Archived