Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.0.6

[DE]Megan

4 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Necramech’s

Please reconsider the design aspect of fighting hostile Necramechs. It's not fun. I recall that Rebecca from last week's Prime Time said not to attack it when it has its Storm Shroud active, yet we can only deactivate if we damage it which reflects damage back at us! That's so contradictory, along with other awful mechanics that prevents the mechs from being a fun engagement.

3 minutes ago, Aceofgods said:

Please add Necramech mods to Necraloid Syndicate. Necraloid syndicate has little use once achieving rank 3, and having 16 mods drop from a single enemy with 10% drop chance is absurd.

oh please, some of the almost necessary mods like Streamline are so hard to obtain

6 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Conservation Animal Tags and Wounded Animal Tags will now appear in the UI popup banner (similar to Argon Crystal) upon collecting an Animal.

This is good for conservation, but could you please remove the popup banners for some other items? Like I don't need them for Lucent Teraglobes, put those in tiny text like Thermal Sludge

3 minutes ago, Wolf_and_Fox said:

Remove the ability to Rush eating warframes now. That is hands how the worst change you could have damn made. This is not fair to Free to play players and this is made just to sap people of money. 

Because you're... competing with others?

I'm not sure what the angle is, here.

5 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Conservation Animal Tags and Wounded Animal Tags will now appear in the UI popup banner (similar to Argon Crystal) upon collecting an Animal.

Ok let's talk about this. Nearly every new resource Post-Railjack has been getting this popup and it's genuinely annoying and slow
Can we please just have an option that will allow us to dictate what resources are important to us rather than it being a blindfold dart throw on what you guys think are "important" resources

Archived