Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

WHY is there not a system to prevent this stupid RNG from happening!?

RedZeroInferno

vor 8 Stunden schrieb krc473:
  • Most of the time I have not found any difference in runs to get a rare part when using radiant vs. intact. The benefit is how much easier it is to get a squad.

If anyone ever wondered why people who whine about a drop being "broken" because they didn't get it after some amount of attempts aren't taken seriously - look no further than this guy not noticing when the drop rate quintuples.

4 hours ago, (PSN)haphazardlynamed said:

There is a System to prevent that situation

it's called Prime Access Packs

and it's working as intended.

the 'free' route is meant to be full of grind and frustration to Motivate you to Pay Up instead.

Nah, that's BS bro. The game WANTS you to trade for the parts more than actually buying the prime access. OP is the first dude I've heard complaining about prime parts since 2015. Just show up at Maroo's spot and see how many WTT for "X" part pop up. RNG is at a disadvantage here because tons of players will have a part you need in minutes and you'll have a part they need in minutes. Take a breather, ask your clan or head to trade chat. 

Sure the rng in this game can be weird at times, happened to me plenty of times with all 4 getting same drop either lowest or highest, but hey

No loot boxes in your face asking you for money or "surprise mechanics"

You can play this amazing game for free and complete 100% without spending a cent if you don't want to

So I'd say stop complaining over such useless thing and complain about more serious stuff about the game

There is a simple reason. A few actually

1. The game is entirely free

2. You can trade premium currency

3. Every relic drop has a plat value

You did 1 fissure and it was bad? You don't know what RNG means.

Also, get a grip, you look like a clown with all those exclamation marks and caps.

Yup, I call it warframe.market.

Make it into radiant or intact, whatever makes you happy. However, gunning for the exact relic and making it radiant does not work all the time. If what I want is a Neo relic, then I use any Neo around if I don't have it hoping others will be carrying it especially if it is the hottest thing in the market. 

But I don't need to run it too if the mission is not Capture/Extermination. I would rather run any other Lith/Meso/Axi relic mission that have them quick missions as the turnover of getting something valuable or anything that makes a set complete also increases. And a complete set always sells faster (if you priced it reasonably).

If RNG will not give me what I want, the more things I sell and fast will give me that platinum to buy it instead. Stress-free farming, no recruiting and you rack up void traces/relics in no time. 

On 2021-02-13 at 5:38 PM, RedZeroInferno said:

Listen I know RNG is hard, even for DE who based their whole game around it.. but like.. Why the hell isn't there a system to prevent four people using the same relic, ALL RADIANT GETTING THE LOWEST TIER REWARD FROM THAT RELIC AT THE SAME TIME!!

There should be a system in place for both this and even if it's just two people using the same relic and not four.
There's no reason the RNG should be so bad that it gives two people using RADIANT relics of the same type in the same mission the same LOW tier reward.

Only a 6.25% chance for a 4 man rad share, not too bad really. Unless you mean they all got the exact same reward, then it is a .077% chance or around 1 in 1300. Quite rare, but not unheard of with how many chances there are all the time.

On 2021-02-14 at 9:21 AM, MqToasty said:

And trust me, you're far from being RNGesus' most hated person.  Compared to the guy who got Wisp Blueprint from Ropalolyst 6 times in a row (0.01%) or me not getting the last Requiem Mod I need after 15 Radiant runs (3.5%), your luck isn't that bad at all.

Or me running about 250 spy missions for normal ivara(there was that guy with over 300). :D

12 minutes ago, Soy77 said:

Or they just think that DE are genies that grant wishes if you just rant hard enough?

Yes they do! :D
Because sometimes they put some great things "for free" or change things because some of the playerbase whined about it(the self damage thing for example) that notion is really prevalent.

1 hour ago, vegetosayajin said:

Or me running about 250 spy missions for normal ivara(there was that guy with over 300). :D

Yes they do! :D
Because sometimes they put some great things "for free" or change things because some of the playerbase whined about it(the self damage thing for example) that notion is really prevalent.

You have a point...

But i think they analyze for peaks on common requests/complains trends in the communities before discussing among themselves about what changes would be most appropriate & doable. Instead of you know... find who rants the hardest and grants their wishes.

With that said, judging from the most common recent trend... I think the thing that's most qualified for a chance to get some changes is the wings ephemera.

I guess mass whining as hard as everyone could about the same thing at the same time might turn DE into genie that grants wishes...

On 2021-02-14 at 1:35 AM, _R_o_g_u_e_ said:

Can you name a game that increases your chances per failed attempt?

I want to look into the structure of pseudo randomness.

I actually have played an MMO called Fiesta Online since middle school that works like that when upgrading weapons. The upgrade has a percent chance to work and each time it fails in a row, the percent chance for the next time to succeed is increased. This counter does however reset each time a success occurs.

3 minutes ago, CuriosityTheKat said:

I actually have played an MMO called Fiesta Online since middle school that works like that when upgrading weapons. The upgrade has a percent chance to work and each time it fails in a row, the percent chance for the next time to succeed is increased. This counter does however reset each time a success occurs.

Thank you, I’ll look into it :)

On 2021-02-15 at 3:06 PM, Deadoon said:

Only a 6.25% chance for a 4 man rad share, not too bad really. Unless you mean they all got the exact same reward, then it is a .077% chance or around 1 in 1300. Quite rare, but not unheard of with how many chances there are all the time.

Also yes this thread was about all persons in the squad getting the same bronze reward forma blueprint in the same mission at the same time, while all using the same radianted forma. *Relic

On 2021-02-13 at 8:38 PM, RedZeroInferno said:

Listen I know RNG is hard, even for DE who based their whole game around it.. but like.. Why the hell isn't there a system to prevent four people using the same relic, ALL RADIANT GETTING THE LOWEST TIER REWARD FROM THAT RELIC AT THE SAME TIME!!

There should be a system in place for both this and even if it's just two people using the same relic and not four.
There's no reason the RNG should be so bad that it gives two people using RADIANT relics of the same type in the same mission the same LOW tier reward.

Well, radiant lowest tier odds is 50%. Even with 4 players it is reasonably likely that all 4 will get bronze reward. Might better complain the game is too grindy

On 2021-02-18 at 3:50 PM, (PSN)thegarada said:

Well, radiant lowest tier odds is 50%. Even with 4 players it is reasonably likely that all 4 will get bronze reward. Might better complain the game is too grindy

Pretty sure you missed the point of the thread with this one. Obviously it's plenty likely everyone will get a bronze reward anyway, but the initial complaint for the thread was that not only did everyone get a bronze reward, but they all got the exact same item reward, and it was a forma. The initial poster is literally just looking for a prevention of a full squad all getting the same exact item, thus defeating the purpose of even doing fissures in a squad.

Archived