Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus rj rewards include Prime relics

(XBOX)InductiveBag46

12 minutes ago, Krankbert said:

It's a solution to unvaulting becoming unsustainable.

It's a band aid to avoid a Fissures rework, the same way Fissures were a band aid for addressing a rework to the Void's terrible reward structure (resources and T1/T2 having keys) that started this whole vaulting mess.

16 hours ago, Voltage said:

It's a band aid to avoid a Fissures rework, the same way Fissures were a band aid for addressing a rework to the Void's terrible reward structure (resources and T1/T2 having keys) that started this whole vaulting mess.

The primary issue discussed here is how the Prime Vault is unsustainable – this predates Void Fissures, since the same issue was present with Void keys.

I'm pretty sure you've been around long enough to know this, though.

1 hour ago, GrayArchon said:

The primary issue discussed here is how the Prime Vault is unsustainable – this predates Void Fissures, since the same issue was present with Void keys.

I'm pretty sure you've been around long enough to know this, though.

Yes, and I am telling you that Void Storms really don't seem like the fix. Maybe you misinterpreted my post. The Vault problem should have been addressed in the Void Key system, but instead DE just moved to Fissures and brushed it under the rug. Players predicted in 2016 that this would be unsustainable after Specters of the Rail, and now we have hundreds of unique Relics and a massive backlog of Vaulted Primes. Void Storms really don't seem to address this directly and sound like a bandaid so far.

they mentioned Vanilla ash specifically, but also unvaults, so technically both sides are right.

vanilla Ash being easier to get isn't a bad thing, since Manic spawns are terribly inconsistent. unvaulting is a GREAT thing since it might mean people can actaully get older prime stuff instead of waiting for Unvault Access, only to find it's Frost and Ember Prime for the umpteenth time.

inb4 the first unvaulted Railjack Primes are Frost and Ember prime. 

3 minutes ago, CaptainSpear said:

i played ash a while ago and subsumed him. it would be awesome to get his prime version, i think hes the only frame that i want a another go at. (especially now im assembling the best kit for him rn)

Ash is great no question and so versatile too, people just don't realize how versatile he is, they just see him as a bladestorm bot that can cheese to avoid damage by going invis. 

As an Ash main I have so many different builds for different types of situations, he is just awesome. 

Your boi here have been playing warframe for 3 years, still not a single volt prime crafted 😂, bcs whenever he is in relics I usually get busy and end up not playing, I hope the drop tables keep some of the vaulted relics for these frames, I ended up getting ash prime from junk I collected by chance lol

I am indifferent about relics and especially some warframe that for me are quite irrelevant like ash, octavia, harrow, nyx, banshee, mag .... I don't think it's a good idea to add relics it would be more interesting to add content related to liches or sentient.

For regular Ash, I support this. Current Ash acquisition kinda sucks. Pasrts drop form Manics, which spawn only after a good while in particular types of missions, come very infrequently, and could be anywhere. If they're slain on the other side of the map, or just never get found, no shot at a BP. I myself only managed to craft vanilla Ash after an event where his BPs dropped like snowflakes.

If it's Ash Prime and other vaulted stuff, I support this too. The catalog of Vaulted stuff is huge, and growing by the season. With the current scheme of unvaulting, players could have to wait years for a shot at certain frames and weapons, which is just absurd. Having a second avenue for obtaining vaulted stuff (let's say it doubled the breadth of available stuff at any given time and rotated like current unvaulting does) would be better for the game, imo. (By the way, I am speaking from the perspective of a player who already has every vaulted thing, so it's not like I have a selfish motivation here.)

5 hours ago, (PSN)GingyGreen said:

There is no harder game mode atm. Everything, even Steel Path, is effortlessly bulldozed

Its not about "harder" if its end game stuff. Like level 200 plus fors, finding random wrecks in railjack, beating world bosses, etc.  Is end game for the average person.

I rarely ever touch sponge mode.  I did it only enough to get from it what i wanted.

Not everyone plays for difficulty.

Archived