Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fellow Mausolon enthusists

parttimeparty

We can all pretty much admit, it's a great weapon. Maybe one of the best the game has come up with. Everything about it is almost awesome. I'm in awe of not just the people who come up with these guns, but who names them. etc. -- you can tell a lot of thought goes into some of these weapons.

I have one request though...

Lets stop using it.

It's one of the few weapons stuck at a .5 riven dispo, even though it has been out a while.

This is entirely indicative of many larger problems, I'm aware, but I felt like if I could get some consensus going, maybe we could make something happen. Together.

Since we are all, in fact, in this together.

Carry on, tenno.

high riven disposition = band aid for sub par guns.

you said it yourself, the Mausolon is great, it doesn't need a Riven mod. all it needs is 5 kills and a steady hand for the alt fire. 

I will admit that I have been eyeballing that new minigun thing that the new  Aurax Vertec enemies in Corpus Railjack have. doubt we'll get it, but it looks cool. 

vor 12 Minuten schrieb parttimeparty:

Maybe one of the best the game has come up with. Everything about it is almost awesome.

if it wasn't just your opinion, it would be a lie ...
You probably haven't heard of trumna with primed sure footed. but kuva nukor perfomance also beats everything even on SP ... especially with mele as the finisher.

Mausolon is nothing more than a cool weapon in my opinion. but even for mech i would take a new AOE weapon. simply more damage ...

38 minutes ago, parttimeparty said:

It's one of the few weapons stuck at a .5 riven dispo, even though it has been out a while.

DE are no longer updating Riven disposition on popularity alone. They use an internal ranking system that serves an an overton window, with popularity affecting disposition within the margins of that window.

That means that a weapon can remain locked at 0.5 disposition even if it is literally never used even once in a year.

we're kinda forced to since for dealing Damage to stuff, Mausolon basically beats every other Archgun in the game up until you start doing Endurance where Enemies will have hundreds of thousands of EHP or more.

i actually don't like it much myself, Primary Fire is incredibly boring and mindnumbing. but it's so much better than everything else that i don't have a choice.

#buffVelocitus

1 час назад, (PSN)robotwars7 сказал:

high riven disposition = band aid for sub par guns.

you said it yourself, the Mausolon is great, it doesn't need a Riven mod. all it needs is 5 kills and a steady hand for the alt fire. 

I will admit that I have been eyeballing that new minigun thing that the new  Aurax Vertec enemies in Corpus Railjack have. doubt we'll get it, but it looks cool. 

Double that. The entire point of rivens is that only bad/unpopular guns need them. Which is good, because it means that you don't have to jump through 9 circles of RNG hell to get a perfect riven for it. One less pain in the ass.

2 hours ago, ShichiseitenYasha said:

Even if everyone stopped using it, it would take three years for it to be at any meaningful riven disposition.

Good luck asking people to remember this for more than a week.

Even if everyone stopped using it theres no guarantee the dispo will go up at all. There have been some weapons it seems like DE has simply decided deserve trash dispo forever.

And archgun dispo isnt the same as regular dispo.

And even if this worked rivens would just get trashed when people started using it again.

i do have a riven for it but honestly the thing doesn't need it, just turns anything to paste infront of it. its gonna be the ignis wraith of archguns (not the flamethrower part, but ease of use and popularity part) and gonna be a permanent 0.5-0.6

56 minutes ago, (XBOX)ECCHO SIERRA said:

Even if everyone stopped using it theres no guarantee the dispo will go up at all. There have been some weapons it seems like DE has simply decided deserve trash dispo forever.

<Tigris Prime has entered the chat>

Archived