Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What music genre you want to see done next in warframe?

Something that still speaks of the people. Both songs were like listening to the stories of those who populate this universe, and I personally think Warframe’s got a pretty unique identity with two key songs that aren’t swelling orchestral scores or gregorian chant (I did almost forget “This is what you are”, which is a song I admittedly love :P).

Blues, maybe? I’m barely music literate, to be honest

1 hour ago, (XBOX)The Neko Otaku said:

We all lift together is a chain gang song and sleeping in the cold below is a sea shanty.

To be honest, i didn't like Lift Together and the new one from Seva's quest, i prefer something more heavier/creepier like Eris and Kuva Fortress ambience.

I would love (and turn music on again) with something like this:

Spoiler

1 hour ago, Shadowbladedeathkiller said:

Didn’t you say you weren’t even 30?

I'm technically within spitting distance of 30 now, but with how the world has been going the past few years I feel like I'm in my late 40s compared to most people around my age.

It took me like 3 months to figure out what the hell people meant when they said "yeet", every time some new meme/slang comes out I feel older and older.

So yeah, despite being technically in the bracket of "young" I might as well be a grumpy old man when it comes to my media consumption and reference/language pool.

1 hour ago, Aldain said:

It took me like 3 months to figure out what the hell people meant when they said "yeet", every time some new meme/slang comes out I feel older and older.

So yeah, despite being technically in the bracket of "young" I might as well be a grumpy old man when it comes to my media consumption and reference/language pool.

Hell, I'm only 21 and spend 98% of my time on the internet, yet I still need to google "poggers" every 2 days because I just keep forgetting it.

2 hours ago, Aldain said:

I'm technically within spitting distance of 30 now, but with how the world has been going the past few years I feel like I'm in my late 40s compared to most people around my age.

Sounds exactly like I was in high school lol. Spend time with people who are in their 50’s+ and who are not grumpy, and maybe you’ll find a happier outlook. If you ever get tired of being tired.

METAL! 🤘

seriously, the grineer are lacking some heavy industrial metal sounds that reflect the power and brutality of their rule. it also goes with the grineer thematically since many of them are augmented. would also be funny to see some of their propaganda videos, very much in the vein of North Korean/USSR/generic Communism themes!.

Tbh i only like the instrumental version of lift together. SkillUp sold it to me on his masterstroke of a review. The whistling part is kinda cool, considering it's a theme song. But the lyrics part itself is pretty whack.

And cold below...? Geez, imma quote the man himself, bufoon: "if it's not a warframe song it'll be an easy NO". Seriously if listened off context it's just a weird grandma singing some sort of sea shanty. No offense to our female tennos, but sea shanties are best if sang by a bunch of sweaty, smelly, ugly dudes. It just sounds off to me. It's not a gender thing, i swear. It's the same way I wouldn't want to hear Pavarotti's voice sing Nicky Minaj's song.

So for warframe's next song, i would like it to be leaning more to the instrumental type of songs. Since whistling and humming has already been done, how about some can't-get-it-off-my-head chiptunes on top of electronic music that'll make octavia proud. Or how about orchestra, Halo has proved that it could work really well. I wouldn't mind metal as well, catchy guitar melody on top of uplifting rhythm.

stuff that anyone can listen off context but won't sound weird.

Archived