Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Console Update: Sisters of Parvos (Status: LIVE!)

[DE]Danielle

21 hours ago, HQGroup said:

Not gonna lie at this point its making me quite impatient about this update. Yet again I'm guessing there is a reason why the Dog days lasts until Jun 25th.

Really would love to get an update on the ACTUAL STATUS of the update itself, rather then posting stuff thats coming :). I mean don't get me wrong the Dev workshop is nice and all but, still no update on the actual Sisters of Parvos, like is it atleast IN-CERT, polishing phase, something? Hopefully soon, honestly I would hate it that they deploy it in July. Yet again its always about the SOON(tm).  

Since its a simultaneous ship update, any news for Sisters of Parvos you see will be for all Platforms. For example, in the video Dev Workshop we said "you can expect everything and more in our Sisters of Parvos update on all platforms- we are aiming to launch early summer-ish".

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Since its a simultaneous ship update, any news for Sisters of Parvos you see will be for all Platforms. For example, in the video Dev Workshop we said "you can expect everything and more in our Sisters of Parvos update on all platforms- we are aiming to launch early summer-ish".

Early summer-ish technically started yesterday

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Just want to drop in and say the update sounds awesome. I know there's a tendency to stay quiet if you're happy with something, so devs mostly just get harsh comments - so hey, thanks for doing a lot to make sure the game feels more balanced. As someone about to hit Legend Rank 1 with the upcoming mastery additions, it pains me how wide the gap is between primary/secondary and melee. This sounds like a great path to min-max guns to be more on par with melee.

Can't wait for the update and can't wait to see what TennoCon has to show this year <3

• Like 7

So this update has been in CERT, or as DE likes to call it now "development" for 4 weeks now!  Whats the status? As it looks we're not getting it before Tennocon, so I don't expect any great announcements then either.   Isn't it about time that DE get back to work in their Studio?  We are all back to work now all over the world, except in London Ontario?  Come on guys, please get back to work in the Studio because as is...it isn't working! 

• Like 1

vor 9 Minuten schrieb (XBOX)omegaMAXIMUS080:

So this update has been in CERT, or as DE likes to call it now "development" for 4 weeks now!  Whats the status? As it looks we're not getting it before Tennocon, so I don't expect any great announcements then either.   Isn't it about time that DE get back to work in their Studio?  We are all back to work now all over the world, except in London Ontario?  Come on guys, please get back to work in the Studio because as is...it isn't working!

Devs supposedly want to make all weapons as miserable as possible. that just takes time.

images.jpg

• Like 1

Remember that U30.5 is coming to all platforms at the same time. They just released the dev workshop for Arsenal Divide follow up yesterday, which they tested for last weekend. Console cert and Nintendo would not have those changes reviewed yet over the non-working days, even if they happened to submit the changes on the previous Friday cutoff time.

I'd be surprised if the update makes it before June 30 if DE really crunched it. Realistically speaking, I expect it to drop within the weekdays of July 4th to 10th.

17 minutes ago, (XBOX)omegaMAXIMUS080 said:

We are all back to work now all over the world, except in London Ontario?  Come on guys, please get back to work in the Studio because as is...it isn't working! 

We are? I better call my government and tell them cos they seem to have missed it!

• Like 2

21 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Will this update be addressing any of the trophies/achievements problems?

4 hours ago, (XBOX)omegaMAXIMUS080 said:

So this update has been in CERT, or as DE likes to call it now "development" for 4 weeks now!  Whats the status?

In Development.

As it looks we're not getting it before Tennocon, so I don't expect any great announcements then either. 

There's still a whole month till Tennocon. Four work weeks. Not sure where you're getting all this certainty from.

Isn't it about time that DE get back to work in their Studio?  We are all back to work now all over the world, except in London Ontario?  Come on guys, please get back to work in the Studio because as is...it isn't working!

"Isn't it about time you put your employees in a potentially hazardous situation, in order to appease me and my video game needs?"

Dude, either think about what you're saying before you speak, or learn to keep your mouth shut.

• Like 8

4 hours ago, (XBOX)omegaMAXIMUS080 said:

We are all back to work now all over the world, except in London Ontario?  Come on guys, please get back to work in the Studio because as is...it isn't working! 

seems you don't understand that different countries have been tackling the pandemic at their own pace. IDK what the current Vaccination rate is in Canada, but until just about the entire population aged 18 and up has gotten both jabs, and the number of hospitalizations and deaths are as low as can be,  they will likely keep restrictions in place. I'm sure they want to get back to the Studio so they can start doing mocap stuff again etc. 

• Like 1

I'm gonna guess we get this update by Thursday July 1st just in time for 4th of July weekend.. as people like me will have a 3 day weekend so it makes sense they release it next week since more people will likely be on which means more people players playing so think of it as the perfect storm for DE!

• Like 1

Is there any chance we could get Gara's glass armor shatter back? It was a really interesting detail that made using splinter storm more visually compelling. I understand that some people found it irritating to have that part of their fashion frame taken away, but I guarantee there is an equal number of people who would prefer to have the armor shatter. Alternatively, DE could just add a toggle. A bit more work so as to not piss a ton of people off is worth it IMO.

1 hour ago, (PSN)OmegaSlayer said:

Imagine that usually a content needs one week of hotfixes before becoming enjoyable.

Imagine Tennocon is 3 weeks away.

Imagine that DE must release hotfixes during the craze of Tennocon preparations.

Imagine.

Oh god

I can just see them breaking the game and then leaving us while they talk about how excited we should be for the next broken content they will eventually release

• Like 2