Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Console Update: Sisters of Parvos (Status: LIVE!)

[DE]Danielle

If it’s gona take another month to release this patch could you at least fix the acolytes not spawning in kuva survival…especially if the acolyte spawn will be increased it will be imposible to farm kuva….how hard can it be,it’s been posted 6 months ago

3 hours ago, (PSN)OmegaSlayer said:

Imagine that usually a content needs one week of hotfixes before becoming enjoyable.

Imagine Tennocon is 3 weeks away.

Imagine that DE must release hotfixes during the craze of Tennocon preparations.

Imagine.

*Railjack Launch Flashback*

I still can't believe they released a major update just right before they enter the holidays. If they delayed it to early next year Railjack wouldn't receive the bad first impressions.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, DrivaMain said:

*Railjack Launch Flashback*

I still can't believe they released a major update just right before they enter the holidays. If they delayed it to early next year Railjack wouldn't receive the bad first impressions.

'twas a dark time for all of us. at least it seems like DE won't pull that on us again, because they've learned from that. though I do wish they still told us when things were in cert, as it meant we were close to the update.

Hey guys! Checking in as I'm seeing a lot of questions about "when?" and "why don't you share 'when?'".

To answer the first question, as we've said on other platforms/channels, we are aiming to deploy Sisters of Parvos simultaneously on all Platforms before TennoCon. 

For the next Q, Reb said it best on last Tuesday's stream, so I'll paraphrase: We have had experiences in both corners, in the blue corner there's "share a date and run the likely chance that we don't make that date due to X, Y, Z", and in the red corner there's "share that things are in development and give a general idea of when it will release". 

The latter is where we've landed in more recent time because the former has resulted in a lot of disappointment and frustration from the community, and a lot of burnout and unrealistic goals for the Devs. So we proceed with generalizations while its in development instead of early predictions that might not pan out as desired. 

Hope that clarifies :) 

• Like 29

So today is not the day, and i bet neither would be next week ... If i should guess, they will release it one week before Tennocon. Maybe it would be better to let us test the balance changes before sending it out there ... But thats only the opinion of a old founder xD

• Like 3

6 hours ago, (XBOX)YoungGunn82 said:

How is it all other game companies can give release dates but not Digital Extremes? I dont understand. 

You may want to look at the infamous DElayTM memes. DE rarely delivers updates on time so they just say "when it's ready".

• Like 6

15 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Hey guys! Checking in as I'm seeing a lot of questions about "when?" and "why don't you share 'when?'".

To answer the first question, as we've said on other platforms/channels, we are aiming to deploy Sisters of Parvos simultaneously on all Platforms before TennoCon. 

For the next Q, Reb said it best on last Tuesday's stream, so I'll paraphrase: We have had experiences in both corners, in the blue corner there's "share a date and run the likely chance that we don't make that date due to X, Y, Z", and in the red corner there's "share that things are in development and give a general idea of when it will release". 

The latter is where we've landed in more recent time because the former has resulted in a lot of disappointment and frustration from the community, and a lot of burnout and unrealistic goals for the Devs. So we proceed with generalizations while its in development instead of early predictions that might not pan out as desired. 

Hope that clarifies :) 

It's not about the timing...this week, next, some days before Tennocon...

We're only concerned that the closer the release is to Tennocon, the more problematic it will be to solve problems because you're crunching for Tennocon

You risk to mess both things

• Like 5

On 2021-05-31 at 6:05 PM, (PSN)Epsilon-Xero said:

Hiya, Dani. Just wondering, Will we be able to have an active lich from each faction at once or is it one Kuva OR one Sister?

I think it must be 1 at a time, otherwise you might be switching your parazon mods back and forth all the time. But since I do this all the time already.  They showed a distinction  between where they will be tracked in your codex. But then on your regular lich tracking area on star map they would have to build a partition and jump   hurdles as they show you starting to decode two different sequences. They could have you R3 or L3 toggle to navigate. But, then it seems like you could have sisters and lich conttolling same nodes = nope Following this thought pattern, I predict 1 at a time. I hope they hurry w the update because I cleared my Lich plate in anticipation, but I feel naked without having a Lich to chase down when I need something productive to work on

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, (PSN)The_Verethragna said:

Or Lich vs Sister crossfire missions where they fight over you for ownership?

You've been watching too much anime...

Wait. Can you really watch too much anime?

• Like 2