Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Atmo Systems not dropping...

Teamo1403

I'm currently farming for the Atmo Systems so that i can rank up (Vox Solaris). I've been doing the 2nd bounty everyday literally dozens of times for 4-5 days (at least). I get almost everything from the drop table except the Atmo Systems. I got the repeller systems (rare) like 5 times already and the calda toroid too (which has the same rarity as the atmo, uncommon) but i just couldn't get the atmo. Is this a feature or something ? Should i not do the 2nd bounty over and over again like should i do the last bounty ? I dont think i'm strong enough tho. I'm getting frustrated, hence i wrote this post. Thanks. (I've seen a similar post but i dont think it helps) 

53 minutes ago, vanaukas said:

one of the worst farms imho

I wish all Ivara and Harrow struggled farmers come here to tak with you about it ;)

1 hour ago, Teamo1403 said:

I'm currently farming for the Atmo Systems so that i can rank up (Vox Solaris). I've been doing the 2nd bounty everyday literally dozens of times for 4-5 days (at least). I get almost everything from the drop table except the Atmo Systems. I got the repeller systems (rare) like 5 times already and the calda toroid too (which has the same rarity as the atmo, uncommon) but i just couldn't get the atmo. Is this a feature or something ? Should i not do the 2nd bounty over and over again like should i do the last bounty ? I dont think i'm strong enough tho. I'm getting frustrated, hence i wrote this post. Thanks. (I've seen a similar post but i dont think it helps) 

Grind Grind GIRND
Eventually you will get lucky
Yeah it feels unfair but well what can we do
1 thing you can do is go to youtube and look atmo systems farm to see how some players MAYBE find easier faster way of doing bounties
For example for me its mesa

They really should make that an automatic drop the first time you do that bounty.

Gating crap that's required for progression behing rng isnt cool, and it's not like you can argue it's a ploy to get you to buy them from the marketplace because you can't buy them from there.

I had a similar experience like others here, Teamo.

I am sorry you are going through this as I remember it being depressing and frustrating for myself.

Wish I could help you. 😟

Over time I managed to get it done and by that time I then had all the parts I needed for every single rank offerings all the way to max rank. So there was zero item farming to do after that beyond just farming standing.

7 hours ago, Teamo1403 said:

o you guys have similar experience or ?

Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Reaction GIF

I still have grind PTSD from running Atmo Systems 4 years later. the last place I want to be on the Orb Vallis is in the Enrichment labs. I still know how to get in and out in about 30 seconds, with no parkour mistakes, because I ran the place that many times trying for Atmo systems. with a dedicated squad, I could average a time of 3 mins to do the mission, much of that was just getting to the labs via Archwing.  it is without a doubt the worst grind in the game, at least with Harrow and Nidus you could skip and buy them. I hated that mission and I hated DE for it immensely the entire time. it should have been changed long ago, or another method of getting the systems ( e.g. from Exploiter or Steel Path Bounties) should have been introduced.

I hope that you get luckier than I did so you don't have to spend so much time there. 

Yeah, happened to me that way too.

The easiest run for them is mission 2, you don't have to grind the Orb itself for them. However, there's way more chance of finding a group who will speed up the Orb mission itself so that running that is faster than the other mission. With a dedicated group you can get the Orb down in a couple of minutes, while the other mission has timers and stages.

So you have to balance what is the easier of the two overall. 

I'm largely a solo player, so I tend to have way more bias towards... The Orb. I solo'd the Orb. It's annoying and repetitive, but it got the job done eventually.

It's just another one of the high variance farms. Some players go through without it being noteworthy while others claim spending months on it.

For me I spent less than an hour to get all my parts but going back to it for a clan member it took us three or four hours to get theirs. RNG just be like that sometimes.

2 hours ago, Aesthier said:

at least it is better then Vent Kids.

Kinda want to protest this one...

Vent Kids standing can be done at any time by going to Races, things that are always there and average a steady amount of progress every single race. There will always be a race with a higher reward available for doing it, and there is absolutely no RNG involved. Just repetition.

The RNG grind for drops can be punishing for some players, because percentage drops are calculated over millions of iterations, not over actual manageable grind times. Or it can be ridiculous, too, because I'm one of those players sitting there with only 8 Sisters of Parvos completed (one for each weapon) and four different Ephemera drops from them.

So I'll gladly take Vent Kids style of grind over the Atmo System grind...

12 minutes ago, BahamutKaiser said:

Pretty sure you can just trade Toroids to Little Duck and buy it directly to compensate for bad RNG.

You can purchase the Atmo Systems, Gyromag Systems, and Repeller Systems after you reach Rank 3 (Hand). To get to Rank 3 (Hand) you need to trade-in, you guessed it, Atmo Systems.

It's a not fun grind.

7 minutes ago, LillyRaccune said:

You can purchase the Atmo Systems, Gyromag Systems, and Repeller Systems after you reach Rank 3 (Hand). To get to Rank 3 (Hand) you need to trade-in, you guessed it, Atmo Systems.

It's a not fun grind.

Awe, guess you gotta grind that one old school 😅

Archived