The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe tier list 2022

56 minutes ago, Traumtulpe said:

Your lowest ranking appears to be called average. That's not how "average" works. And how exactly is Valkyr useful for almost everything? How is Ivara 2 tiers higher than Ash?

Looks kinda random to me.

Ivara has godly invisibility skill and cc using sleep arrows also artemis bow damage is broken as hell and peobably viable even for the eidolons if builded well.

She's perfect for animals hunt survival, spy, exterminate, capture, rescue, sabotage, pretty good in defence also.

Can be dps, looter, cc, mobility, maybe support for her 2.

8 minutes ago, (PSN)WordierLight296 said:

Swapped abilities are still optional sir.

The tier list only intend how strong and efficency can each warframe with their original skills.

That plus one could make the Argument that any Warframe that Actually benefits from another Warframe's Ability then the Contributing Warframe should be higher on the list.... Atleast that my Reasoning....

1 hour ago, (XBOX)C11H22O11 said:

bE2x6ss.png

48 minutes ago, Perfectly_Framed_Waifu said:

This tier list has been tested and confirmed by scientists.

hyAHzB0.png

I can't disagree with these two classifications. 

They ARE accurate. I don't need to know the criteria for such classification. They are self explanatory. 

il y a une heure, (PSN)WordierLight296 a dit :

Hello everyone i made this tier list based of the utility, survival, speed and power of each warframe.

I hope this may help players looking for good warframes. 

YtKljwf_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

There is few vids on YT with peoples doing tiers list , no subsume abilities and lvl cap as a test "benchmark" , giving their impressions about each frames used.

This can help you how to do such list.

Just now, Vaml77 said:

octavia and titania S? lmao

vauban in B? lmao again....

Grendel in D? lmao again....best tank ever.

Vauban has innate cc but can be taken down easily if not carefull.

His laser airstrike deal good damage but the ability is expensive for his energy pool.

In team is very usefull but in some missions could be a risk if chosing vauban in solo.

His mobility isn't also the best.

4 minutes ago, (PSN)WordierLight296 said:

Vauban has innate cc but can be taken down easily if not carefull.

His laser airstrike deal good damage but the ability is expensive for his energy pool.

In team is very usefull but in some missions could be a risk if chosing vauban in solo.

His mobility isn't also the best.

😂

1 hour ago, (PSN)WordierLight296 said:

Swapped abilities are still optional sir.

The tier list only intend how strong and efficency can each warframe with their original skills.

Tiers are still subjective as Warframe uses change based on high level content and specific builds, ma'am. 

1 hour ago, schilds said:

S-Tier: Anything I use.

The funny thing about this is I kind of feel the same way. 

If you're really good with a frame it shows. Much of the difference from frame to frame comes down to relatively small differences. For the most part most frames are usable in most content. There are a few outliers (overpowered CC options and overpowered stealth options to trivialize specific missions) but a bad frame with good weapons will almost always work. Yareli with Kuva Bramma is still Steel Path viable for many missions.

I don't get the hate for Grendel. It is the best frame to decimate Steel Path missions where kills matter. Yeah it's passive doesn't exist because it requires abilities to function, but it's kit is FILLED with scaling damage. A luxury only it, Xaku, and Vauban have.

On 2022-01-06 at 11:49 AM, (PSN)WordierLight296 said:

YtKljwf_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

I know Harrow is good, but I have never felt he is that good. His only CC has a really jank hitbox that travels slowly, which is kind of a big deal when it's an important "get out of death free" card the rest of his kit combos off. And his 3 costs a lot of time and a lot of energy just to make worthwhile. Again, he's not bad at all, but the difference between A tier and S tier is cost -- both tiers get the same high power, but S tier pays less for it

I also don't know what you see in Titania, unless her current meta is to just hug the ceiling for the entire mission. I can see how that would break the AI for easy kills

Il y a 6 heures, DrivaMain a dit :

I don't get the hate for Grendel. It is the best frame to decimate Steel Path missions where kills matter. Yeah it's passive doesn't exist because it requires abilities to function, but it's kit is FILLED with scaling damage. A luxury only it, Xaku, and Vauban have.

100% Agree, Grendel is a beast. People just don't even give him a try or read his abilities. Well... let 'em believe it's D tier, so that, somedays, he will get a non-needed buff propulsing him over S++

Yeah, I've been trying to come up with my own simplified tier list, but ended up giving up when I kept piling more and more frames into the middle tier.

I've been using a personal out-of-five rating split between Damage, Crowd Control, Survivability and Utility. Ivara, my favourite frame, is rated 5/3/5/3, for example.

Sorry, gonna have to go back to the drawing board.

Tier lists can be fun as an exercise in subjectivity, but to use them as stone cold fact is a bit much.

Often tier lists to me read like “Here’s characters that are easy to win with, and here’s characters that provide a challenge to win with”; I main Kirby in Smash 😋 It’s good fun going up against whatever an S-tier is

Archived