Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Friendly Reminder: If you leave a Conjunction Survival mission before the 20-minute mark, your chance of getting Voruna blueprints is 0%

SenorClipClop

1 час назад, (XBOX)C11H22O11 сказал:

I would probably not recommend running public, most public missions tend to leave after 1 or 2 rotations no matter what.

You get more thrax units with more players, so i'd say it's still worth it .

3 hours ago, (XBOX)C11H22O11 said:

I would probably not recommend running public, most public missions tend to leave after 1 or 2 rotations no matter what.

Going to a Rotation C is common enough to be running public endless missions. 

It is practically the standard that is what you are going to unless the group leaves after 1 round or just doing levelling stuff. 

And if in doubt, just ask. Most groups are communicative about dropping off at rotation c.

So far my experience has been most groups leaving at 5 minutes because 1 or 2 people decide to sit in extraction. I can only assume the people doing this regularly didn't read how you actually get any of the new gear cause they're intentionally slowing down the grind for themselves and others.

I have found that 80% of the time when someone goes to extraction before Rotation C, if you type a quick explanation about how [insert reward here] can only drop at the 20 minute mark, that person will leave extraction and play until 20 minutes are up.  The success rate of this tactic increases when it's the hot new content everyone wants to farm. Most of the time with the new hotness everyone is after the same stuff, it's just that many players don't understand how it works, and when you tell them they appreciate it and adjust accordingly.

12 hours ago, SenorClipClop said:

Just saying, Voruna is entirely on Rotation C for both nodes, and I've seen one or two people dip after 5-10 minutes in every Public mission I've been a part of.

There might be more players doing that than normal just to clear the annoying blue markers off of their star charts.  It'd be better to do that solo obviously, but sometimes people don't think these things through.

8 hours ago, trst said:

So far my experience has been most groups leaving at 5 minutes because 1 or 2 people decide to sit in extraction. I can only assume the people doing this regularly didn't read how you actually get any of the new gear cause they're intentionally slowing down the grind for themselves and others.

I suspect this will get better in a few days. Everyone that either bought Varuna or aren't interested in her still has to clear the nodes after all.

vor 14 Stunden schrieb SenorClipClop:

Just saying, Voruna is entirely on Rotation C for both nodes, and I've seen one or two people dip after 5-10 minutes in every Public mission I've been a part of.

that comes with the time. update is quite young.
The main thing is that we finally play together and that too for quite a long time. because so far there has been 0 real content for many months...

Seems like the BPs can drop prior to the 20 minute mark aswell. However it might be tied to running them as SP. Got one at the 10 minute mark atleast in the higher of the 2 nodes in SP, I know this cos I had to leave at around 11 minutes because real life happened and I had a system or chassis BP on the reward screen.

I'm always down to run Survival for as long as remotely viable. Today I hit the 20 min mark and had to extract. My public squadmate shot a "lol u a noob" at me in chat. 

The reason I had to extract? One of my kids was having an issue and needed help. There's one right thing to do in that situation, and sticking around in a mission just to satisfy some random stranger in a video game ain't it, my friend. 

Always assume good intentions or extenuating circumstances.

Archived