Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Circuit Reward Offerings This Week + Next

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, MrGrimm150 said:

I just refuse to get the Sibear incarnon because I refuse to acknowledge the Sibear exists. That cryotic cost is just a hallucination, no one would think that's a reasonable amount of cryotic. Its just a mass hallucination.

image-2023-06-05-204656148.png

• Like 3

4 hours ago, _Anise_ said:

another solution would be BONUS reroll on Wednesday night?

that gives people who started it time to finish and lets people that wanted this weeks intended rewards time to get them too!!

WIN WIN ?

BUT only if they act pretty fast ! on this tbh.

And to anyone like me who's main time to play is Sunday/Monday it would be a massive middle finger. Sunday rotation, Monday at latest, screw anything past that, you'd screw us over completely.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, _Anise_ said:

can they just flip a switch ? would they have done that at hour 1 ? even given people had already started on it ? or is it more complicated ? I can only guess.

Even if it is able to be reset separate from other things under the hood, it's unlikely that they already have a button set up to do that specific thing, because it's not really a thing I imagine they expected to need to do. So it's still code you'd have to add in order to be able to have a switch to flip.

But it is quite possible that the Circuit's reset is part of an overall weekly reset, not some separate state. Meaning if they wanted to flip a switch right now, it might require doing a reset of all the weekly things -- Archon hunt, Veilbreaker missions, Nightwave challenges, etc.

And in that case it wouldn't be a matter of just flipping a switch, or even installing a switch to flip. It would be a matter of either turning all the lights on/off with a single switch, or else redoing the room's wiring to add a bunch of light switches so that you could turn each of the overhead lights on and off individually, and then flipping one of those switches to affect just the one light.

(Though even if they do already have a switch they can flip, letting Week 6 Part Deux play out and moving on to Week 1 is still probably the situation that messes up the least amount of things anyway, with regards to "do some people get two more Incarnons than anyone else because they picked already and rushed" and "do people who want Week 1 Incarnons have to rush to get them before weekly reset to Week 2 on Sunday" and whatnot.)

• Like 3

You all need to clam down, it is not that serious. If they fixed it and put it back to week one rewards everyone how had started farming the weapons again this week out be pissed their progress was gone and the peolpe looking forward for week ones to roll back around would of been happy. This way it is the reverses. Regardless of what DE picked people were going to be pissed, it was a mistake, they happen, and they said it will be fixed for next week so just lay off of them. I swear you all act like you payed for a defective product when all of the circuit stuff is 100% grind. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, (PSN)les2zamours said:

So true. They could have worked on a fairer solution. 

I think it's entirely fair what they did. To me it seems like the most fair solution even. 

There were people who wanted them to replace week 1 with the repeat if you already selected your choices, which would have been far more unfair and give week 1 to everyone who didn't select it, and that sounds super unfair to me.

What else could they have even done?

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, FLAMes444445xx said:

You all need to clam down, it is not that serious. If they fixed it and put it back to week one rewards everyone how had started farming the weapons again this week out be pissed their progress was gone and the peolpe looking forward for week ones to roll back around would of been happy. This way it is the reverses. Regardless of what DE picked people were going to be pissed, it was a mistake, they happen, and they said it will be fixed for next week so just lay off of them. I swear you all act like you payed for a defective product when all of the circuit stuff is 100% grind. 

100% grind, 600% wait and time-gates

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Roombaman said:

And to anyone like me who's main time to play is Sunday/Monday it would be a massive middle finger. Sunday rotation, Monday at latest, screw anything past that, you'd screw us over completely.

people already been screwed over completely by this, lots of people wanted a new set of warframes to choose from, lots of people waited 6 weeks to get the next 2 incarnon weapons, why should these people have to wait another week because you can only play 2 (very odd) days a week ? why can't you wait the 6 more weeks for it to come back up in the normal rotation where it was supposed to ?

if they reset it wendnesday you still play sunday and get your stuff you just miss out on the bonus stuff that was left up by mistake because of your schedule 

Edited by _Anise_
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Metalgearfox said:

You get to finish the stalker 3 piece set bonuses 6 weeks in advance.

I prefer finishing my set than getting rolled back lol.

That incredibly tiny damage increase? That's what people keeping obsessing over....really? It was worth screwing over newer players getting frames and people who missed week 1 so you can get +30 damage?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, _Anise_ said:

people already been screwed over completely by this, lots of people wanted a new set of warframes to choose from, lots of people waited 6 weeks to get the next 2 incarnon weapons, why should these people have to wait another week because you can only play 2 (very odd) days a week ? why can't you wait the 6 more weeks for it to come back up in the normal rotation where it was supposed to ?

if they reset it wendnesday you still play sunday and get your stuff you just miss out on the bonus stuff that was left up by mistake because of your schedule 

Why should some players need to wait six more weeks and be down two Incarnons relative to everyone else? And why would it be worse for you to wait one more week than it is for others to wait six?

Really anyone who only plays around the weekend could get screwed over by a split week on either rotation. And sure it is weekly content so there should only be so much concern given towards players with restricted schedules. But putting up a, presumable one time, double rotation week with double the grind is still unfair for a lot of players. Plus it'd also be unfair for those who're grinding Circuit for Arcanes as they'd get their progress reset and need to go through another ten rank grind for only two Arcanes.

• Like 3

Literally all of this salt, and all the problems with the weekly reset wouldn't even exist if time gates didn't exist.

All this does and do and breed even deeper resentment for the time gates and, from the looks of the thread, breed an even deeper hatred of the community towards each other.

Hey @[DE]Megan @[DE]Rebecca, you can SEE this happening in real time in this thread, and you'd be stupid to ignore it.

Either address the unnecessary time gate, or else this WILL keep happening.

• Like 4

So much salt for something so simple

If only there was a simple solution, like letting people pick whatever weapon they want instead of forcing people to play a specific week, hmmm...

But we couldn't have something so nice, could we?

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, addamrobin2 said:

So much salt for something so simple

If only there was a simple solution, like letting people pick whatever weapon they want instead of forcing people to play a specific week, hmmm...

But we couldn't have something so nice, could we?

This IS the company that was so adamant about Carrier and Vacuum. So I wouldn't be surprised.

• Like 1

Guys... 

It's just 1 week. In a video game. It's not even a competitive video game. 

"Damn! I won't be able to get my incarnon lato in time to practice with my team so we can defeat FaZe clan in the Intel Extreme Masters Lunaro World Cup." - said nobody ever.

Can we just have like a little perspective?

Game is buggy, S#&$ happens, DE needs to invest more time in QA and maybe come up with a CICD pipeline that's not absolute dogS#&$ but this is hardly the worst bug they've allowed onto production.

So...

Ya know? It's just one week off a 7 week loot rotation that has zero impact on literally anything.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, (PSN)rexis12 said:

Literally all of this salt, and all the problems with the weekly reset wouldn't even exist if time gates didn't exist.

All this does and do and breed even deeper resentment for the time gates and, from the looks of the thread, breed an even deeper hatred of the community towards each other.

Hey @[DE]Megan @[DE]Rebecca, you can SEE this happening in real time in this thread, and you'd be stupid to ignore it.

Either address the unnecessary time gate, or else this WILL keep happening.

I don't like them either but they are a necessary evil. Since DE as a business needs as much reoccurring engagement as possible. Yet most players begin to drop off the game within a week or two of a major update. And it doesn't take a lot of total time at all for players to either catch up with all content or reach the point where they don't need anything else.

And since time gating is the only real method the game is designed around in regards to prolonging play (even the RNG doesn't really accomplish that) we'll only be seeing more weekly content in the future.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, trst said:

I don't like them either but they are a necessary evil. Since DE as a business needs as much reoccurring engagement as possible. Yet most players begin to drop off the game within a week or two of a major update. And it doesn't take a lot of total time at all for players to either catch up with all content or reach the point where they don't need anything else.

And since time gating is the only real method the game is designed around in regards to prolonging play (even the RNG doesn't really accomplish that) we'll only be seeing more weekly content in the future.

I hate time gating but I'll take time gating over FOMO any day.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Mithie said:

I hate time gating but I'll take time gating over FOMO any day.

And I'd take both over mandatory grinds, game wide RNG based upgrades, durability systems, inventory systems that are limited and paid only, and general p2w models.

• Like 4