Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe youtubers - which ones are your favorites?

Tenno76856

So most of these guys feature horrific builds, like Brozime. Like, really inefficient, low effort kind of stuff. Grind Hard and iFlynn put in a lot of work, but their builds are far from maximized, and I only use them if there's no other source available.

Leyzar is strictly a Simulacrum warrior who I'm convinced doesn't actually play the game. He features by far the worst weapon builds imaginable. New players need to stay the f away, and research their builds on forums and reddit. No offense. The effort is there and he's got a formula, but it just doesn't work for me.

I liked Mogamu and Rio when they still enjoyed the game, which is no longer the case. Their unabashed criticism of DE was always hilarious and on point.

I haven't enjoyed a single WF meme yet, so I don't watch meme content. I actually find this community super weird, and the sense of humor is a bit off. The subreddit is pure torture (I shoot straight to the "new" category).

For builds, I would recommend Gaz and Knightmare Frame. They have by far the best understanding of how to make a maximize a frame. Tac Potato doesn't trigger me in any way, so I'll occasionally watch his content for news + opinion. I like how he remains positive while giving decent feedback about DE's blunders. GayGuy features ok builds, if you don't mind the sass.

Edited by Ikyr0
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, -OP-NerevarCM said:

None. Warframe youtubers have a complete lack of creativity. They just copy and paste content released in the game. While Destiny youtubers use creativity to survive the long periods of content drought, Warframe youtubers can't survive a week.

And when that happens, sh*t talk begins.

The difference between a new and a older player shows here 😉 We can see through the lies of the youtuber.

I know a youtuber who recommends I use the mod blaze... BLAZE.

Miss informative as blaze is extremely unappealing and useless (Unless you have some weird setup with ember).

Edited by Midas

Quiete Shy and Szczebrzeszyniarz Brzeczyszczyczmoszyski.

I watch DK from time to time, but his lore vidoes are terrible. I just find it entertaining how much of the basic stuff goes right over his head. I mean, I remember him wondering if Corpus Crewmen are robots, even though you could literally cut them in half to see their insides.

The rest is either uninspired or annoying (or both)

I'm not a min-maxer, I'm not into lots of meta-commentary on the game and I don't want to spend most of my free time on Warframe, so I don't really watch any youtubers. In fact I find that limited interaction with the community of the game in general works best for me so I don't want to get too involved in stuff like that. For that interaction I visit the forums, for information on actual "numbers" and such I have the wiki.

Having said that, I do click to some videos from time to time (they do appear on my feed), usually from Tactical Potato and Quite Shallow, I think. The rate at which I'm watching is around a couple of videos per month, though.

14 hours ago, NigglesAU said:

Which youtubers who deal with warframe do you find the most informative with their guides /information etc?

Pretty much past needing any guides for WF. Any YouTubers I watch are generally for simple entertainment, but a few occasionally come up with useful tidbits of information. 

Tactical Potato falls under both entertainment and just simple updates to what's happening. 

Quiet Shy for sheer entertainment. I don't care who you are, that stuff is funny. 

Distant Observer for technical info. He's probably the most dialed in of the present crop of YouTubers. If you want to know what does real damage and why, here's a good place to go. 

Hydroxate is a good one if you're fresh out of fashion 'frame ideas and bored with what you've been looking at for the last six months. 

14 hours ago, (PS4)Apoleon_amarr said:

Dk diabetes is good too, i love his speculation videos

Have to admit I laughed at this one. DK falls under entertainment and if you like speculation that quickly goes off the rails and into the dark weeds sector, well, there it is. 

Brozime.  Because he puts together builds that newish players can actually manage instead of pretending the entirety of the player base has maxed end-game/meta equipment and mods (or that it is even needed for 99.9% of the game)  Love how triggered the try-hards get at his vids not being lvl 165 sim tests and his snark towards them in response (see "Explained Like You're Five - Fulmin")

Leyzar is ok, but WAY too focused on rivens.  Tac Pot is good for quick updates/news.  LoR when I can stomach the preachy attitude and that stupid "white" voice he does

Oh, and Shy of course

That's about it... Can't stand any of the robo-voice clones.  GHS puts together good builds but I mute; just can't bear to listen to that voice that 95% of WF youtubers use

Tactical Potato - gives a good overview of updates and have practical builds.

Sapmatic - I am surprised this guy goes under the radar so much, but I learned the bare bones of almost everything WF from his videos. How damage works, everything Eidolon related, Profit taker, Focus schools, etc.

The ones that dont prattle on about everything. I watch to get info. Why those mods, how this helps, this is how the basics of this works: THAT'S what I want to see in a WF Video. Granted there are discussion topics where they NEED to focus on chit chat. But If I want a video on MR Test, Profit Taker, etc etc... I dont want to hear anything about anything else.

Yes I know that there is a minimum time that YouTube puts on monetization so that people arent throwing up 10 million 30 second videos to get paid. But instead of tangents that have nothing to do with what I want to know, explain the whole aspect of Why this frame and why these mods and why those weapons with these mods. It's like none of them paid attention in writing class. 

16 hours ago, -OP-NerevarCM said:

None. Warframe youtubers have a complete lack of creativity. They just copy and paste content released in the game. While Destiny youtubers use creativity to survive the long periods of content drought, Warframe youtubers can't survive a week.

And when that happens, sh*t talk begins.

giphy.gif

11 hours ago, Kimimoto said:

LifeOfRio because he speaks his mind to DE instead of groveling to them

If by "speaking his mind", you mean a clickbaiter that likes dragging out what could be 2 minute video for 10 minutes with endless amounts of opinionated s*** talking.

It's people like you that supports his asinine diatribes that deserve a big firm smack around the chops.

10 hours ago, (NSW)Ace-Bounty-Hunter said:

If by "speaking his mind", you mean a clickbaiter that likes dragging out what could be 2 minute video for 10 minutes with endless amounts of opinionated s*** talking.

It's people like you that supports his asinine diatribes that deserve a big firm smack around the chops.

You going to be alright?

From the looks of all that white armor you're wearing, probably not. Looks hot and heavy.

43 minutes ago, Firetempest said:

a clickbaiter.

If Rio is clickbaiting AGGP is clickbaiting. Which doesn't make it right for either of them, but you'll whiteknight AGGP all day. I know you all love him. Why is that again? Oh right, he plays to DE's narrative even if DE is in the wrong(*cough* whiteknight) and is still toxic while doing so. Just like you guys. It's not that Rio is "clickbaity" or his videos stretch onto 10 minute because that's how Youtube works. It's that you don't like what he has to say. I get it. You could just say that instead of being cowards about it. 

Edited by Kimimoto