Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grendel Discussion and Feedback

MisterCheshire

4 hours ago, Duality52 said:

DE plans to release both Gauss and Grendel together since they are both besties.

One of the worst decisions made this year. Delaying content that can 100% be released now just because someone on the team called 2 frames “besties” is just asinine. Not to mention releasing Gauss and Grendel at the same time means DE has to then read feedback, make adjustments and add patches for 2 frames at the exact same time.

All this is doing is creating an unecessary content gap and giving DE twice the work to do when both frames are finally released.

• Like 6

Yep.... if you have no interest in Grendel then being forced to wait just to get Gauss kinda sucks.....

But whatever.... they will get here when They get here....

Might actually play something else while we wait since night wave is almost done

vor 2 Stunden schrieb (XB1)GearsMatrix301:

One of the worst decisions made this year. Delaying content that can 100% be released now just because someone on the team called 2 frames “besties” is just asinine. Not to mention releasing Gauss and Grendel at the same time means DE has to then read feedback, make adjustments and add patches for 2 frames at the exact same time.

All this is doing is creating an unecessary content gap and giving DE twice the work to do when both frames are finally released.

I have the suspicion that this isn't the really reason for the delayed release of Gauss. But that they want to bring Gauss out with some Content. A spezial Mission to earn the Warframe or a Railjack Mission. Maybe the 3th Orb Mother.  

I want Grendel more. If that means releasing him a bit faster on account of people demanding Gauss then I am indeed happy.

Complain away, and gimme my Grendel Dad Bod faster! And release a beer can decoration. Even better, the beer jar DE uses during Devstreams!

God I hope one of Grendel's stances involves chugging beer can, releasing a huge buuuuurp and crushing it on his head. And then eat the can as well, because no polution!

Edited by (PS4)Hikuro-93

7 hours ago, (XB1)GaussPrime said:

Tell me about it.. I changed my name (which costs money on Xbox) in celebration. I also can't wait for Gauss, as you can clearly see. But until then..

37ifi0.jpg

What if they be like "you know we had some last minute decisions, and they were very tough and we have decided to change the name from Gauss to "gotta run junior", we hope you all enjoy the new frame!"

Edited by (XB1)AMONGTHEWEAK

I can't decide if my first Fashionframe for the guy is going to emulate Kirby, or a Katamari.

--------------

Devstream Overview: https://www.warframe.com/news/devstream-130-overview

GRENDEL
On Devstream 129 we learned about Gauss, now it’s time to learn about his BFF: Grendel! Unfortunately these two will not be shipping together as we previously had hoped, but don’t worry -- they’re still best buds!

Passive: The more enemies you eat, the more armor you have.

Ability One - Feast:

Spoiler

Swallow an enemy whole and store it in Grendel’s gut. Not satisfied? Keep eating, but beware, each foe in Grendel’s belly slowly consumes energy.

Any damage dealt to you is also dealt to your stomach buddies.

Ability Two - Nourish:

Spoiler

Consume the enemies in Grendel’s gut and nourish nearby squad members with a radial buff.

There are three buffs: an Energy booster (increases the amount of energy you get from energy pickups), a Toxic AOE triggered upon taking damage, and an Armor buff

Ability Three - Regurgitate:

Spoiler

Violently puke out a bile soaked enemy from Grendel’s gut, turning the unfortunate creature into a toxic projectile.

Ability Four - Meatball:

Spoiler

Engorged from feeding, Grendel curls into a ball and rolls over anything in his path. Flattened enemies are consumed causing Grendel to grow even larger.

The more foes in your belly, the bigger you get!

Don’t let your energy run out while in meatball mode or you will suffer a penalty!

• Like 2

Since Grendel and Gauss are best friends, I imagine they've come up with some clever buddy combos to fight with.
How about Gauss dashing towards Grendel, then Grendel swallowing Gauss and holding him inside? Then when they are ready Grendel can regurgitate Gauss out at the speed he entered giving his AOE impact when he hits something?
It would be like a swallowing a "human cannonball" and then firing him out at enemies or towards high places.