Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Old Blood: Hotfix 26.0.5

[DE]Megan

Give us ability to remove/reroll/trade unwanted kuva liches, i dont mind spending some plat to do that. im sick of getting the same weapon over and over again and over again. As for right now, i'll stop hunting liches before i lost my sanity. also consider giving our fellow tenno who still hunting those cursed liches even tho they knew RNG is against em a new achievement to make em feels rewarded, maybe something like "no life" or "tryhard" achievement idk.

7 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed ALL players receiving Kuva Lich Requiem Murmur progress whenever someone in the squad fails to kill their Kuva Lich instead (is only meant to apply to the player that did the failing). While all Thralls share Requiem Murmurs, the Lich entity itself is exclusive to a player. This also fixes receiving Requiem Murmur progress when successfully killing a Kuva Lich - only failure/testing of your Requiem on a Kuva Lich will grant Murmur progress.

This should have been a feature instead of the current stupid way of grind, really really disappointing. Previous removal of Kuva/Mods from thrall drop table was disappointing enough. Every time you accidentally add something quality of life that makes the game feel more rewarding instead of absolute boring grind, you just remove it later on just because it wasn't your intended way. You guys really need to learn to "do not fix it, if it is not broken". All these rollbacks makes me wonder, do you hate players being efficient in what they are doing or something?

Someone's probably already mentioned this but...

Any chance we could make Spy missions an exception to our converted Kuva Lich buddy spawning in? I was running a spy solo for yucks, but she thought there weren't enough alarms for me and made her appearance right as I was sneaking through the vault.

7 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Old Blood: Hotfix 26.0.5

• Fixed ALL players receiving Kuva Lich Requiem Murmur progress whenever someone in the squad fails to kill their Kuva Lich instead (is only meant to apply to the player that did the failing). While all Thralls share Requiem Murmurs, the Lich entity itself is exclusive to a player. This also fixes receiving Requiem Murmur progress when successfully killing a Kuva Lich - only failure/testing of your Requiem on a Kuva Lich will grant Murmur progress.

Not cool. Why even play pub now; why even bother with such a long amount of time on the third murmur with so much BS rng with weapon rolls. Can't wait to get another garbage kuva weapon I don't want and can't even get rid of.

This is my 11th lich and already duplicated 4 times, it's just painful to farm all these thralls then pray to RNG to get right combo in order to kill the lich faster, and then go to grineer mission, spawn a lich and then pray to RNG again just to get yourself a duplicated weapon

Is there no way for players to cancel the lich with duplicated weapon?

I understand that if no duplicated weapons for generating lich, people may leave again once obtain all weapons, but im also pretty sure that if need to waste hours and hours just to get duplicated weapons and consume tons of void traces and relics and spend time to play kuva siphon/flood to get a 1/4 relic, people will leave fast too

8 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed ALL players receiving Kuva Lich Requiem Murmur progress whenever someone in the squad fails to kill their Kuva Lich instead (is only meant to apply to the player that did the failing). While all Thralls share Requiem Murmurs, the Lich entity itself is exclusive to a player. This also fixes receiving Requiem Murmur progress when successfully killing a Kuva Lich - only failure/testing of your Requiem on a Kuva Lich will grant Murmur progress.

Actually last night I was enjoying hunt thralls with my friends. Give 'em mercy here and there, kuva lich spawned, we beat the lich, but a friend got yeeted because wrong requiem, but we still got rewarded progression on murmur. We're all having a good time. A. GOOD. TIME.

Guess i'm back to soloing liches then. 

Please make that a bug-turned-feature!

Lich giving extra progress and having others show up on missions was the reason i felt it was worth doing lich missions in public settings with bosses showing up now and then, now we're back to indifference, we dont even know if the guy will bother stabbing the lich (sruprisingly many dont) so no point to bother fighting them in public groups now, just run past them to the extraction.

In short the higher progress on testing on lich added incentive to the hunted player to fight them instead of ignoring them, but the other 3 is one again back to "whats in it for us?", counting on player good will is just not enough in most cases and its well known on the internet.

I also want to voice my outrage that this was "fixed" 😠

9 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed ALL players receiving Kuva Lich Requiem Murmur progress whenever someone in the squad fails to kill their Kuva Lich

Please revert this as soon as possible. You have actually made Liches LESS coop-friendly. Every other mission with them is a crapshoot now because nobody wants to bother, and there's no benefit to playing as a team. It was actually really nice to give people murmur progress even at the cost of my Lich powering up, and it there was a lot of positivity when people took one for the team just so everyone could get some more progress. Now it's just people flaming each other and ignoring liches because they get nothing out of it.

This didn't need to be fixed. I thought it was a feature, I was so happy about it, then you go and fix it. Please undo this change.

Made an accidental quote thanks to amazing mobile UI.

Anyway, it's kind of amazing how people are bullied into conformity. Some of them are not even asking for 100% murmur nerf removal. They're fine with having a half or even a quarter of what they had before lmao. Grind was rather bad already, you managed to fix it, but OOPS can't have that kind of purchase demotivation, amirite?

Some dude here asked why we can't have a straight up numerical count or thralls killed. Well, we can't have that because that would mean that you would see the exact amount of insane mindless grind that devs want to put us through. Little circle filling up is already bad, but imagine seeing 5/150 every time you kill the last thrall on some capture mission that awards you with 3k credits lmao. All for that amazing Karak duplicate that has 1% more elemental damage than the best one out of 7 you already own.

What a meme that update is, but it sure is a great eye opener for a lot of people.

Well, I can safely say that the "bug" of people refusing to help with liches or sitting on the extraction point when you're trying to fight your lich is back.

The entire set of mechanics surrounding Kuva Liches is a giant exercise in incentivizing anti-social and selfish behavior.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed ALL players receiving Kuva Lich Requiem Murmur progress whenever someone in the squad fails to kill their Kuva Lich instead (is only meant to apply to the player that did the failing). While all Thralls share Requiem Murmurs, the Lich entity itself is exclusive to a player. This also fixes receiving Requiem Murmur progress when successfully killing a Kuva Lich - only failure/testing of your Requiem on a Kuva Lich will grant Murmur progress.

Too bad, i thought it was intentionally made for players to play as a team... But the murmur gain for failing isn't really that much. And they take 3-4 missions to appear, this will take long.

17 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

are you serious now, DE?

this was 1 of the benefits of going in to public runs for this grindfest and rngfest of a thing, since it was shared throughout the squad members.

it made it fun and bearable, since you helped others and received help from others.

it'd be fine if we needed to do it only a few times, but we need to do it a lot of times.

now, except the murmur progress rings process there is no real benefit going in public runs whatsoever and when there is someone's lich around, we no longer care or need to help out to down the lich.

are you pushing us to solo playing a co-op game or are you just changing stuff around till you reach a way of things that it will give you enough time for the next updates?

or are you trying to set up the whole lich process from creation to killing (vanquishing/converting) to be taking us 1 week at a time?

coz if you are going for something like this, i can safely tell you that soon enough nobody is gonna be even bothered to run the lich system all together.

apart from that, the new changes raised a lot of more chat hate messages.

since, if you do not kill your lich, another person's lich won't spawn.

so, as you know, people either abort missions, or we have these 'kill your lich' sentences in the chat, followed by 'why? you have no benefit if i do so', thenafter 'i have the benefit of my own lich spawning', in continuation 'then go solo', and theafter 'no you go solo' and so on and so forth, all these good stuff.

this whole thing is certainly not a co-op material and a nice game environment to get into.

get it together, DE.

you tweaked things around in the last 3 hotfixes only to have the same result, if not an even worse one.

awesome, thanks a bunch.

we ain't stupid, we can see what you are doing, from removing the chance of kuva drops out of thralls, to removing the shared murmur progress from attempts in liches.

i love you guys, i love the game, but you need to stop tweaking things around, only to reach to the same result, if not to an even worse one.

this whole thing was a grindfest and a rngfest from the get-go, you made it bearable and fun between the 2 previous hotfixes, and after the previous one and this one, you made it back to being worse again.

at least dial down the murmur progress rings needed back to 50-60% for all 3 of them, if you are gonna stick with this way of things, if not even less than that, considering how things work right now.

thanks for reading.

"

Grendel Changes & Fixes:

• Grendel can now cast Nourish while Pulverize is active - to which we’ve added a new sound!
  • Grendel Feast expel deals increased damage based on the number and level of enemies. Also deals the same damage as a radial AoE.
  • Grendel Regurgitate damage radius increased from 3/3/3/3 to 3/4/5/5 and increased damage scaling.
  • Grendel Pulverize no longer ends when he runs out of consumed targets, instead it starts draining Energy like Ember’s Immolation.
  • Grendel also gets extra acceleration for Pulverize if he uses Nourish during it.
  • Added sound to when Grendel stumbles due to running out of Energy.
  • Fixed Grendel having fast legs after using Pulverize.

"

moving fasted in his ball when eating?  The very thing I wanted on gauss, very cool.

Before October 31 everytime i come to the PC, first thing i did was open warframe, After October 31 i look arround for another games or series to watch before open the game. and AGAIN when we thought we finally got something good ( more murmur from LICH ) OH guess what, it wasnt INTENDED...... this is just becoming ridiculous

the 2 positive notes from the melee update was : more smooth and fast combos and melee range balance. ALL and with ALL i mean ALL the other changes including melee combo multiplier should be reverted.

keep the charge attack on the melee, nobody uses it but keep it, and BRING US OUR FUN BACK PLEASE

Archived