Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Operator cosmetics would you like to see?

Zahnny

I want a set, existing or new, that becomes the basis for Tennogen Artists that have an established brand/art style and loyal following.

Maybe you like Graxx, Mithra, BotL, or other themes in frames and want the Operator to have corresponding fashion...like I want.

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73
  • Like 2

I agree that most of the Operator facial cosmetics are too clunky and large.

Maybe something that covers the outer edge of the ear .. like an ear wrap?  A thin, elegant diadem?  Just something way more subtle than what we have now.

• Like 1

On 2020-06-28 at 12:58 AM, OniDax said:

Only if our Operators can permanently become adults. I don't like the idea of sexualizing minors.

I agree. And I disagree with the argument that they're older than they look. It's still a minor's body and it's not right. Plus, imagine a grown up Tenno, one who has spent years dedicated to mastering their void powers. They can really give us some interesting mechanics with a full adult void mastered Operator.

• Like 2

Syndicate-themed operator suits. Let me show that I support Hexis and oppose the Red Veil.

But make them more Orokin/Tenno-styled rather than being the suits worn by low-class syndicate operatives.

Edited by Jarriaga
  • Like 1

Personally I'm hoping the duviri paradox will overhaul the operaters both mechanically and design wise.

More abilities, better movement, better weapons then the amp (psi protoss style melee weapons).

Age sliders.  Sliders down to every detail. No more garbage face blend bs. Better hair. Spiffy skimpy and none skimpy armor.

This 

https://mobile.twitter.com/PROSETISEN/status/962741957482119168

I want that badass sexy adult women or at least the option.

I do not treat characters in games as me but their own seperate entities. Its suppose to be an escape. Not some social identity.

Edited by (PS4)Kakurine2
  • Like 1

• 6 months later...

More suits casual, corpa, graxx. I honestly hate infested and orokin styles for the most part.

Also more hair and adult looks would also be great.  I picked a lady as my operator and I would like her to have presence as one.  And less the emo/hot topic choices.  At very least offer styles that are worn by real humans. 

things that change up the look and operation of amps would also be great.  One that creates a two handed spell caster type feel. One that makes the amp look like an actual firearm.

The operator is who I would like to change up the most and I quickly noticed many of the options were less than desirable.

I would like syandanas and attachments. Maybe when they are old we can use the same ones we use for are Warframe.

One I just thought of could be folded wings on your operators back that open only when you void dash. After a shot time they close back up maybe they could pop on your frame after you go back in them.

• Like 1

Not cosmetics, BUT THEIR FACE SYSTEM IS DYING FOR A REWORK.

Seriously "chose two different faces and use a slider to mash them up"??? Who's the lobster that came up with this idea??

The whole operator creator sections really feels like a struggle to end up with decent looking face instead of creating something that we'd actually want to create.

Honestly i think most of the accessories covers huge parts of the face because DE knows that operator's faces looks awful.

Edited by Soy77
  • Like 2

I just thought about this, but i would like an option for "facepaint" cosmetics. In that you can draw a very simple or use a set of simple symbols as facepaint or markings you could apply as a sigil. Yes, I understand that there would be very many people making silly or frankly inappropriate markings, but I don't think that's grounds NOT to have this system. It's their face, and if they want to look like clowns, that's their business. 

Alternatively, properly sized or scaling attachments. I mean, the Koppra set's skirt part looks completely mismatched on EVERYTHING. Same applies to all the belt items. They look oversized with weird gaps in everything but the largest chest pieces. 

EDIT: Or just updated facial textures. The ones we have now.... there's some pixel art going on there, especially at the mouth. 

Edited by Lakais
  • Like 10