Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave needs to end by next month

Blaudari

As stated in the title, its going on far too long, possibly longer then intermission 2 (idk as I don't like nightwave). It's getting really bad with the enemies & players are hitting the cap. Are the players hitting the cap tier still getting Glass creds after reaching 10k standing with nightwave? if not then thats a lot worse as Nightwave is no longer rewarding players doing the challenges. If I actually put effort into the nightwave challenges, i could probably hit the cap by the end of next week.

A season going on for months is much better than an intermission going on for months tho in my opinion. It gives players a wider range of time to get access to the lore that is being given in the event and continues to allow enemies to spawn in missions that give you extra nightwave standing. Whether or not lore should even be a part of the weekly mission rewards is another topic all-together lol.

at this point i'd just be happy if they turned of the voice - you know after maybe you've killed a couple hundred thousand of them.

• "Dreamer, there's gotta be a way to take these things doooowwwwn." yah think? we've only seen them 100000 times.
  • "You gotta find out what's protecting them and then take yo shot." Nora, are you keeping count?  Pretty sure we know
  • "They're tough, but no glass is unbreakable." Sadly, the only unbreakable thing seems to be the endless repetitive lines.

Personally I am glad this season went on for so long. I came back only after Part 4, and noticed all the players sporting those sick Frakta shoulderguards. 

Being a casual player, I was super nervous I wouldn't make it to Lvl 29 in time. But after a pretty long and intense grind, I just hit Lvl 30! Feels good man!

I probably didn't need to hurry so much, but I am just glad I finished.

EjeLLlmVoAAzIAe?format=jpg&name=large

AFAIK, Glassmaker will end this year, they already showed off Nihil's Sword, the Vitrica, on a Devstream. chances are they're working on the 5th crime scene and his Boss Fight simultaneously. it IS coming, but we don't know when because DE are being super vague about stuff nowadays.

I do want the gla$$holes gone though, they're a mild yet constant inconvenience.

1 hour ago, (XB1)C11H22O11 said:

It's only going to end when we find out what's protecting them so we can take our shot

they're protected by the G L A S S  R E S O N A N C E 

I T ' S C L O S E 

change it to "a$$ resonance" it made the voicelines more bearable for a few days for me anyway. 

I'd just love to see the end of it. DE put a lot into it as usual, and I'd like to see their finale, but no matter how well Nora's lines were recorded (she is good at what she does, it has a lovely Vanishing Point feel to it all), they are well past welcome by now, given they don't even make sense to anyone past the first couple of nightwave acts. We know what's going on. We know who's doing it, and how to deal with it. Just please let it end.

DE doesn't have a clear goal for the game and they don't have enough people and resources to speed things up. DE's goal is to raise money to help charities and hospitals. DE's initiative is laudable for sure but DE needs to be more focused on the direction the game is taking ... and the direction is not interesting in the long run. I think the nw system enslaves and forces players to do really boring tasks .... the nw only rescued the worst of the game. Not to mention nora speech .... it's irritating and quite tiring. I myself can't play anymore due to her voice that doesn't stop .... it is necessary to put an end to the nw and return with the alerts.

4 hours ago, imaduyan said:

it's been a month since I finished.

I'm new player and i farm NW for nitain, potatos, auras, weapon, vauban. And i can t buy all because DE cap rank 60.

1) farm relics 

2) open relics 

3) trade for plat

4) visit market console in orbiter 

5) spend plat on potatoes, weapons, etc as desired 

6) next time set your priorities appropriately. 

Good luck, Tenno. 

Il y a 5 heures, imaduyan a dit :

I'm new player and i farm NW for nitain, potatos, auras, weapon, vauban. And i can t buy all because DE cap rank 60.

It's the point, they want people to prioritize creds for nitain and unique mods, so that at least some people will buy potatoes/vauban/helmets with plat.

You had more than enough credits to get ALL the NW exclusive items and a couple potatoes.

It's just annoying now, DE has the GENEROSITY to give us that much free stuff every season, but now people act as if it was owed to them... keep crying like that everyone, we might just reset to the old alerts and then you'll understand how lucky we were with NW.

12 hours ago, tipsy_princess said:

nightwave needs to end by now.

Fair Enough.

13 hours ago, Voltage said:

This will forever be a problem until DE stops doing lore and has scheduled Season transitions to remove downtime between and have solid availability.

This was predictable considering how Sortie Seasons went in 2016.

True.

8 hours ago, Kraethius said:

*cries in stealth farming*

I know the feeling too *also cries in stealth farming*

6 hours ago, (NSW)Kaffeebohnson said:

Personally I am glad this season went on for so long. I came back only after Part 4, and noticed all the players sporting those sick Frakta shoulderguards. 

Being a casual player, I was super nervous I wouldn't make it to Lvl 29 in time. But after a pretty long and intense grind, I just hit Lvl 30! Feels good man!

I probably didn't need to hurry so much, but I am just glad I finished.

I understand & am very glad you got everything from the Nightwave season. Everyone should have a chane at doing glassmaker nightwave.

5 hours ago, imaduyan said:

Damn, Nice one :D glad you capped at least just means you got got all 30 tiers for this season. 

9 minutes ago, ReddyDisco said:

this is long but i'm not complaining, free kuva

I never said it revolved around me however if DE was consistent with keeping track of their content that they made, we'd probably have at least 4 Nightwave Seasons & about to enter Intermission 3. It's been going long enough & majority of the playerbase shouldn't have to wait on players who decided to join recently. I'm happy that new players are enjoying the game but sadly it does punish the rest of the playerbase if everyone is getting tired of this nightwave & want something new. It's gotten to the point that some players are leaving until new stuff pop up.

3 hours ago, Luciole77 said:

DE doesn't have a clear goal for the game and they don't have enough people and resources to speed things up. DE's goal is to raise money to help charities and hospitals. DE's initiative is laudable for sure but DE needs to be more focused on the direction the game is taking ... and the direction is not interesting in the long run. I think the nw system enslaves and forces players to do really boring tasks .... the nw only rescued the worst of the game. Not to mention nora speech .... it's irritating and quite tiring. I myself can't play anymore due to her voice that doesn't stop .... it is necessary to put an end to the nw and return with the alerts.

I understand that & I commend DE for putting the time & effort into doing this. #*!% cancer, wish it would die off really. Obviously Earth doesn't want it around. I hope DE reaches their goal to the fundraiser.

2 hours ago, HoustonDragon said:

I'd be happy if there was a way to avoid the glassed enemies at max cap. It's gotten past just annoying.

They still spawn even if you cap? the heck? Also do you still get Glass Creds even if you cap to 60?

il y a une heure, (PS4)guzmantt1977 a dit :

1) farm relics 

2) open relics 

3) trade for plat

4) visit market console in orbiter 

5) spend plat on potatoes, weapons, etc as desired 

6) next time set your priorities appropriately. 

Good luck, Tenno. 

or just stop game, and wait next saison or no

325pl for vauban = 4-5 prim access if you are luck = no

you can't buy weapon in credit (dark dagger, glaive ect...)

it s free to play, no pay to win

Archived