Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE WRONGFULLY BAN ME

(PSN)Greasygreenzz

Question

Apparently i traded the guy and in the screenshot he provided i traded an item for plat and that was the trade and he also wanted loki prime systems and i told him i can hook him up with it another time after this trade. I was not misleading him i told him this was our trade and that was it . then when we got to trade my Loki prime systems apparently was building and i told him . I tried to cancel it and your system malfunctioned and force builded it . I told him i would create a support ticket and try to get my stuff back to sell to him i did not trick the player neither did i mislead and i have payed good money on this game and i played many hours so if we can come to a agreement with the player to obtain my trading privileges that would nice . I did. Not promise him anything we traded for loki items and that was the trade anything else was a sign of kindness.

and guess what support IS Saying my trades will stay revoked for 2 months! i just bought platnium and this is wrong . I sold this guy rare stuff and im getting banned for it ? The guy submitted an image showing me say ill hook u up with a loki system but not at all did i say i will “ give you it “ if you trade . I specifically told the guy loki bp and neuroptic for 20plat and i told him hey ill hook you up aswell later being kind and im getting banned for this ??????? I give the guy rare stuff and this is not the proper way to go about things warframe. How can you ban me from a chat screenshot how do you even know if the trade went through i never even told him id give him it why is this happening. 

DE please message me and fix this situation. 

23 minutes ago, (PSN)Greasygreenzz said:

hes just being weird the guy reported me because he wants my loki prime sustems so he gave me items and told me like get him it and the guy instantly blocked me and Litteraly reported me and the de is being weird defending him with no proof and discrimination me

DE can see everything you and the other player discussed from the chat logs so they have all the proof they need. 

Regarding this, no one can help you on this forum, you need to create ticket for DE to be able to help you. Also you don't give any proof at all or elaborate further regarding your statement and you expect someone to help you?

Got it

bad punctuation aside

I'm actually starting to side with OP now.

sounds like:

Does a Trade with some guy for some stuff.

As an aside, guy also asks if he can buy a Loki System next, OP says yes because he thinks he has one.

OP doesn't realize that the one he has, is in the Foundry and can't cancel.

Can't sell, whooops.

Other guy gets mad claims first trade was in bad faith** and only did it contingent on a Future Trade for Systems.

Other guy makes ticket claiming scam, OP gets trade ban.

** -here's what gets me. "Do Not Trade for Promises" is clearly stated by DE. there can be no argument that any trade is in bad faith. If you hit the Triangle Button, you have Agreed Only to what is on the window.

Making one trade with a person, does not obligate a second trade later on. Promises are not binding.

Unless there's more information, I'd actually side with OP here, in that Support is being unreasonable.

Just a heads up, but if you have an account you agreed to this..

Digital Extremes reserves the right to discontinue the Use/Service or to terminate or suspend your account at any time in its sole discretion for any reason, or for no reason.

Unfortunately you ultimately have no argument.

Just now, o0Despair0o said:

CjDDc7h.png

This guy is literally hijacking other threads for this, man.

I don't think he's even a guy yet.

A fully functioning person who already have a taste on how to live in a society couldn't make this much mistakes.

It's clearly work of a child.

Again, i blame parents.

41 minutes ago, (PSN)haphazardlynamed said:

Unless there's more information, I'd actually side with OP here, in that Support is being unreasonable.

DE can see the entire conversation through chat logs and that is all the information they need. Meanwhile we here in the forums will never get more than one side of the story and that side might not even be true at all.

Also posting multiple threads and trying to hijack other ppl's threads for their support issue is not the right way to go about this.

27 minutes ago, (PSN)Greasygreenzz said:

I tried to cancel it and your system malfunctioned and force builded it .

Thats pretty odd. You tried to cancel the trade and appearently you went into the foundry to auto-build the systems?

28 minutes ago, (PSN)Greasygreenzz said:

how do you even know if the trade went through

trust me they know everything :)

-----

Ah yes the FORUMS, the place to appeal such things. But in all honesty try to contact the support. 

1 hour ago, x_xGamerx_x said:

Thats pretty odd. You tried to cancel the trade and appearently you went into the foundry to auto-build the systems?

I think he tried to cancel the build he had active and it didnt register the X and rushed it instead (and both have a confirm window).

Seeing how i personally accidentally rushed instead of cancelled a umbra forma (since i started building it in the first place out of muscle memory of queing a new forma to build when having no regular ones left) despite clicking on x pre enter taps, might be some truth to it.

However i see no point in the post as he seems to have only been trade banned, not actually yeeted.

Archived