Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Moving galvanised mods to arbitrations just kills any excitement I had for them.

drsnivy

You bugga's type to fast for my old eyes to keep up.

4 hours ago, Infirito said:

They should just add them mods to Defection and Infested Salvage missions, nobody plays them, so this will bring people back into those wonderful gamemodes. ^_^

/s

Fixed it for you. /s

1 hour ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

I'm in the group of people who are going to sit back and laugh at all the casuals losing their minds after they literally cried tears on the forum to get them moved from Steel Path ahahahahhahahahah. 

Hail Hydra! 🤣

This ^ 

So how long before all those people trying to justify the SE meta farm as requiring some sort of skill abandon it and rush to youtube to see how their favourite youtuber does Arbitration? 😄

This is funny ^

Oh they won't, the salty tears of casuals who don't like Steel Path have sealed that fate. Now I'm just gonna sit back and watch the world burn.

Added visual. 7BISPNm.gif

My eyes are burning reading all these different forum threads.

All I have to say is KEEP the mods in both game modes to keep everyone happy.

1 minute ago, Slayer-. said:

You bugga's type to fast for my old eyes to keep up.

Fixed it for you. /s

This ^ 

This is funny ^

Added visual. 7BISPNm.gif

My eyes are burning reading all these different forum threads.

All I have to say is KEEP the mods in both game modes to keep everyone happy.

Hahahahahaha come make some popcorn and join me in watching the end of days ahahahahhaa

5 hours ago, drsnivy said:

Arbitrations compared to steelpath:

• Vitus essence is around 12 guaranteed per 60 minutes VS 24-ish steel essence (affected by boosters and kavats meaning it can be significantly larger than garbitration)
  • arbitrations have default solo enemy spawn rates VS steel path where you’re rarely ever out of enemies to kill. That makes arbitrations Arbitrash because you’re asleep for 99% of the time.
  • arbitrations are a randomised gamemode, meaning when you log on it’s very often not a gamemode you’d ever want to play (I like Survival and hate defense, interception, defection and excavation, so it’s almost always “oh this gamemode sucks so I won’t bother with arbitration) VS steelpath, which is ANY gamemode at any time, play when you want to no bullS#&$.
  • droptablesfor arbitration are filled with arcanes, mods, seeding step ephemera and aura forma blueprints. No one ever wants these once they have them, move them to the arbitration store there is absolutely zero justification for these in the drop table for arbitration, move them to the store like the other mods are.
  • you have one life, and you get less rewards than the “”Hard mode”” that you can revive multiple times in, significantly less rewards.

Vitus essence from all sources (besides the 3x you get from drop tables) needs to be AT LEAST DOUBLED. enemy spawn rates need to be the same as steel path, in fact, spawn rates should be steel path spawn rates IN EVERY MISSION.

alternatively, just put the damn galvanised mods back in the gamemode that is not boring, unrewarding, and timegated RNG. OR JUST HAVE IT IN BOTH.

also the warframe boosts are almost never a warframe I’d want to play and absolutely never a weapon I use, although I see that more as a bonus.

and don’t you DARE make steel path less rewarding because arbitration sucks, make arbitration fun and rewarding to match steel path so that people that hate steel path have an alternative, and people that play steel path don’t have to experience garbitration/arbitrash economy.

Really hate the galvanised mods move, you really suck when you do this kind of thing, stop moving good rewards to the worst game modes when you had it right the first time.

Doing SP to get the mods to do SP with is bankrupt of all sense. It’s what DE would usually do. Like making you play archwing content with no mods to get mods. Or necramech, or railjack. 

It’s not a good way to run your pony show.

I kinda feel like the main reason some are upset about this change is that they've been farming SE in anticipation for the mods as soon as it was announced that they would be coming to Teshin's SP store. Now that the mods are going to come from arbitrations instead that effort is now forfeit. Of course, I don't mean to say that EVERYONE upset about this change were farming Essences - some probably genuinely dislike the mode, which is fair. There are modes I dislike as well, but I have to play to acquire goods that I want and honestly I think that's just fine.

Either way, one has to farm for the mods in one way or another - it matters not in my case.

I am guessing DE looked at some data that showed how much SE players have stock piled vs how much Vitus essence they and decided they did not want people to have all the new mods in a single day. I mean I am sitting on 1500 SE but only 200'ish vitus as I loath arbitrations but I do all content possible on the SP.

2 minutes ago, minininja77 said:

I am guessing DE looked at some data that showed how much SE players have stock piled vs how much Vitus essence they and decided they did not want people to have all the new mods in a single day. I mean I am sitting on 1500 SE but only 200'ish vitus as I loath arbitrations but I do all content possible on the SP.

*grumble grumble* I've got 1500 SE from just playing Steel Path solo but only have 32 Vitus Essence playing solo and I'm burnt out from playing 2 hour Arbitration rounds. :facepalm:

I need to take DE to the United Nations for the humane abuse of one gaming mode. :tongue:

I like arbitrations, but I'm not entirely looking forward to an influx of people I need to revive every couple of minutes there. 🤨   I play Banshee without shield shenanigans--those Resurgence debuffs gets dicey real quick. 😉

That aside, putting the mods in both arbis and SP makes a lot of sense to me.

(Just don't make them RJ exclusive, I'm begging you.)

Although i support the idea that the galvanaized mods should be in a game mode that is slightly below steel path ,

I am personally not a fan of Arbitrations as they are far too arbitrary.

I cannot select the mission type , and once i complete it or ignore it i have to wait upto an hour (usually less) before i can try again. The bonuses are also usually pointless (i dont even check what bonuses are available on which frame and weapon)

I mostly prefer survivals and disruptions , as interception and excavation can be an absolute waste of time and defense might be manageable with the right team.

With that being said , if the mod cost is reasonable (same as the other mods), i may spend some time to acquire enough vitus for them as i only need one of each , unlike arcanes which i need multiple of.

Well Galvanised mods are d.o.a for me then. Sterl Path I could pick and choose what missions i want to do. Arbie if it's a mission mode I cba with, well no virus essence for me today then.

That's fine, I'll keep running the same frame builds that delete defences and smash everything with melee then. 🤷‍♀️

5 часов назад, EnwoQ сказал:

NOBODY COMPLAINED ABOUT MODS DROPPING IN STEEL PATH

lol whole reddit complained. and now they chaged their mind and started complaining about mods being moved to arbitrations🤡

this community in a nutshell🤡

I really hope they don't dilute the drop tables with these. But seeing as we only need one of each Galvanized mod, I would be very surprised if they weren't rotational drops.

It would be very nice if they were in the Arbi Shop but I doubt they will do that. Putting them there would significantly reduce the amount of required gameplay to get them.

vor 13 Minuten schrieb Fallen77:

Yeah... a all bunch of SP junkies crying because they have to do something else for once, that's all I can see here.

Yeah, that’s totally a thing because there’s soooo much to do in Steel Path.

nice makeing a new workshop so if you look at the old one it still reads like SP shop but guess that i now found the newer one because of this posting thank you people

well i guess i have to ask my vitus dealer if he can get me some of the mods i might find usefull. hmm good for him i guess

il y a 12 minutes, Krankbert a dit :

Yeah, that’s totally a thing because there’s soooo much to do in Steel Path.

Not sure where you're going, the first page is almost entirely filled with people praising SP for how rewarding and overall better it is compared to how they describe arbi, suposedly such a dreadful and unrewarding experience.

I feel you're being sarcastic of course, but not sure how exactly.

If you're saying that SP junkies don't exist, well that's just false.

If you're taking a shot at how much SP is praised, well you're preaching to the choir with me buddy ^^

vor 21 Minuten schrieb Fallen77:

Not sure where you're going, the first page is almost entirely filled with people praising SP for how rewarding and overall better it is compared to how they describe arbi, suposedly such a dreadful and unrewarding experience.

I feel you're being sarcastic of course, but not sure how exactly.

If you're saying that SP junkies don't exist, well that's just false.

If you're taking a shot at how much SP is praised, well you're preaching to the choir with me buddy ^^

It is far better to play. There’s just not much of a reason to play it. Do you even know what Steel Path is and how it works? It’s completely idiotic to mock people because they „have to play something besides Steel Path for once“ when they have to play something else all the time because of how limited Steel Path is.

10 hours ago, Jarriaga said:

I think this is fine. Acquisition will be slower, but having them as Arbitration rewards:

- Adds more value to Arbitration. It lost most of its purpose and value when The Steel Path was added.

- Pushes Arbitration as a stop-gap that rewards you with things that will get you ready for TSP.

- You don't waste Steel Essence in the mods. You save it all for the Arcane slots and other SP-exclusive rewards.

It's not that it's bad to have it in Arbitration because Arbitrations are a bad concept;
It's that arbitrations are the same level as Steel path almost, but you get MUCH LESS Vitus compared to steel essence,  it's a lot more boring because it has default solo spawn rates, and you can't choose what gamemode you want to play, you're stuck with whatever the arbitration chooses every hour.
It's not that Arbitration is like defection where it'll never be good, it's just DE has neglected and refused to make it good since they moved on to other content.

8 hours ago, --F--NerevarCM said:

This community is the worst.

Players complain that adding mods to SP is bad because you need them to play SP.

DE listen to feedback and move them to Arbitrations so player can get them before going to SP.

Now players complain that DE took them out of SP and put them on Arbitrations and now want them back in SP.

People that are happy with how things are generally don't say how happy they are with it.
People that are upset with something will be loud and demand change.
I don't use the forums unless there's something I really hate or I want to put a suggestion/idea out there.
I was perfectly happy with having galvanized mods in steel path, then DE just for no reason moved them to arbitration which they have not improved at all for probably a year or more. Now in order to get those mods, i'm forced to play a subjectively inferior gamemode that has no where near the enemy spawns as steel path, and gives no where near the amount of Vitus as steel path gives Steel essence.
Of course i'm going to yell into the void hoping DE makes it available in both shops or ideally makes arbitration not boring and unrewarding.

1 minute ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

Only if you don't know what you're doing.

You can't control the vitus drops, what do you mean?
Steel essence with a booster is near guaranteed to be 48 for 60 minutes.
Vitus essence you're guaranteed 12 (Unaffected by boosters) and maybe you get lucky and get 2 from a drone and 3 from the drop tables filled with arcanes, mods, seeding step ephemera and aura forma.
If you got Vitus essence EVERY rotation for 60 minutes (That will not happen) you'd end up with a total of 48 + maybe some from drones.
Wow, that's exactly what steel path gives for less RNG and prayers, I guess I need to seek redemption in the light so I can get vitus every rotation.

42 minutes ago, drsnivy said:

You can't control the vitus drops, what do you mean?
Steel essence with a booster is near guaranteed to be 48 for 60 minutes.
Vitus essence you're guaranteed 12 (Unaffected by boosters) and maybe you get lucky and get 2 from a drone and 3 from the drop tables filled with arcanes, mods, seeding step ephemera and aura forma.
If you got Vitus essence EVERY rotation for 60 minutes (That will not happen) you'd end up with a total of 48 + maybe some from drones.
Wow, that's exactly what steel path gives for less RNG and prayers, I guess I need to seek redemption in the light so I can get vitus every rotation.

unknown.png

Have a nice day.

Archived