Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I thought the next patch was supposed to come out by the end of june... but it's the end of june and no news?

Velaethia

Question

vor 6 Minuten schrieb (PSN)robotwars7:

well, tomorrow is Canada Day, an important public holiday for Canadians (or so I'm told, probably used more as an excuse to drink, but I don't judge!), so we definitely aren't getting it tomorrow and probably not this weekend, so unless it's a surprise launch today - which seems unlikely - it's definitely not coming until next week. 

there are a few things you can do in the game to prepare for the update though:

- farm Ventkid rep ready to get Yareli's parts.

- farm Steel Essence so you can buy Riven Ciphers at launch.

- farm Vitus Essence ready to buy the new Galvanized mods. 

- farm your farms so you can farm and farm about it. 

if you'd rather not, then I suggest trying other games like I do. Warframe won't be going anywhere. 

well...
at least I wouldn't farm vitus because drop rate is currently underground.
I always found ventkids extremely boring. I didn't even want to play it with a booster.

and there are tons of other games ... i would never wait for patch. if it comes -> good. if not -> then not so tragic.
that's like item drops. if you want it too much, it just doesn't drop.

I wish they would communicate more about release date. I don't mind missed deadlines all that much, but I would prefer clear communications about it. When something was pushed to the backburner like modular archwing that should have been communicated as well.

On the other hand, we have parts of the community always going for hyperbole and with each missed release date, start embarrassing threads like: "DE lied..."

3 hours ago, (XBOX)Shodian said:

They said close to beginning of Summer. Summer has only started a week aho.

So, to you, summer begins a few days after the summer solstice? Strange world indeed.
Think you may have it mixed up with the summer holidays for public schools.

I am very much against this official "we're not on the forums until it releases on every platform or a fire breaks out". It makes it much more likely for people to start fires, just to get a reaction. Not that 'the divide' need any help with that, that was more like a molotov cocktail being thrown, then taking shelter offline.

vor 3 Stunden schrieb Velaethia:

Hmm... Well if it's that bad. Just prune that part until a better community consensus. Pruning stuff takes less time then adding it. 

Fair enough. I just wanna use a skateboard in normal maps.

There will never be a community consensus. Fortunately there doesn’t have to be.

Workshops like that always come a few weeks in advance of the update to allow for feedback. I can’t imagine the whining about the nerfs has delayed the update much or at all. Actually, I can’t imagine that the community reaction to the melee nerfs wasn’t fully expected.

well, tomorrow is Canada Day, an important public holiday for Canadians (or so I'm told, probably used more as an excuse to drink, but I don't judge!), so we definitely aren't getting it tomorrow and probably not this weekend, so unless it's a surprise launch today - which seems unlikely - it's definitely not coming until next week. 

there are a few things you can do in the game to prepare for the update though:

- farm Ventkid rep ready to get Yareli's parts.

- farm Steel Essence so you can buy Riven Ciphers at launch.

- farm Vitus Essence ready to buy the new Galvanized mods. 

- farm your farms so you can farm and farm about it. 

if you'd rather not, then I suggest trying other games like I do. Warframe won't be going anywhere. 

On 2021-06-24 at 6:46 PM, [DE]Danielle said:

Hey guys! Checking in as I'm seeing a lot of questions about "when?" and "why don't you share 'when?'".

To answer the first question, as we've said on other platforms/channels, we are aiming to deploy Sisters of Parvos simultaneously on all Platforms before TennoCon. 

For the next Q, Reb said it best on last Tuesday's stream, so I'll paraphrase: We have had experiences in both corners, in the blue corner there's "share a date and run the likely chance that we don't make that date due to X, Y, Z", and in the red corner there's "share that things are in development and give a general idea of when it will release". 

The latter is where we've landed in more recent time because the former has resulted in a lot of disappointment and frustration from the community, and a lot of burnout and unrealistic goals for the Devs. So we proceed with generalizations while its in development instead of early predictions that might not pan out as desired. 

Hope that clarifies :) 

10 minutes ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

so unless it's a surprise launch today - which seems unlikely -

Yep it won't be today or even this week considering it's a simulaunch (not sure if this is a word) on all platforms. Until we get "in cert" announcement for all of the consoles, it's hard to pinpoint the date.

1 minute ago, acevezwing said:

Yep it won't be today or even this week considering it's a simulaunch (not sure if this is a word) on all platforms. Until we get "in cert" announcement for all of the consoles, it's hard to pinpoint the date.

thereis no "in cert* status anymore for months by now, only in dev and release topics

3 hours ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

Yeah it is their national day. Gotta be nice to have something important to celebrate. As a swede it is more like "Wait what!? Was our national day last week?", since that historical moment(s) we supposedly celebrate is just uninspiring. Midsummer is more a national day for me since we actually celebrate our heritage (well all of northern europe's really) and old ways even though many arent aware of it.

Nothing quite beats getting stupid drunk and dancing around a pole (which resembles a stiff wee-wee and dangly balls) driven into mother earth while singing "små grodorna" (little frogs), then waking up the next moring in some random place next to someone you barely know that may or may not be your type or relative.

I'm actually fine with delays. Far better than the alternative of something which is broken, unbalanced and/or completely un-thought out.

Not that it's likely that we'll get something that is well thought out, but perhaps more time spent working on it might mean that it's better put together. Maybe? Perhaps?

I can hope.

vor 2 Minuten schrieb DoomFruit:

I'm actually fine with delays. Far better than the alternative of something which is broken, unbalanced and/or completely un-thought out.

Not that it's likely that we'll get something that is well thought out, but perhaps more time spent working on it might mean that it's better put together. Maybe? Perhaps?

I can hope.

At this point I'm settling for "playable". But apparently that's just me being overly nitpicky because of the burn-out from the exhausting grind to MR30, or so I was told by some white knight on this forum the last time an update was released completely broken and unironically unplayable.

17 hours ago, Velaethia said:

What's up?

There's this brilliant idea of binding PC releases to console releases, so ask Sony, Nintendo and Mucusoft Xbox's team. You'll get something just as buggy, all the hotfixing that typically happened between PC and console, is now pushed until the slowest console to cert is done. Alpha negative 1 drops on all platforms, 12 hotfixes until beta, then release candidate by December.

7 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

Arsenal Divide. It's also likely a part of the next update, and the community is up in arms against itself about it. It's calmed down somewhat, but if you've been active over the past couple of weeks, it's been a warzone around here.

Hmm... Well if it's that bad. Just prune that part until a better community consensus. Pruning stuff takes less time then adding it. 

8 minutes ago, (PSN)slightconfuzzled said:

I though it was going to be around the beginning of summer/before TennoCon. So probably the week prior/next weekish.

Fair enough. I just wanna use a skateboard in normal maps.

Archived